It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I didnt watch the rally. Can someone point out what Trump action/words incited Q to post #1581?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, Well, Well....Soro's Native Country doesn't want him !

The Hungarian parliament passed the controversial "Stop Soros" bill on Wednesday, despite calls from the Council of Europe to wait until its team of experts had submitted a review of the bill. The "Stop Soros" legislation makes it illegal for people or organizations to provide help to illegal immigrants and allows criminal penalties of up to a year in jail for those convicted. The law is part of Prime Minister Viktor Orban's push against EU migration policies and is named after Hungarian-American financier George Soros, a foe of Orban's government.

www.dw.com...

Hmmmm, maybe that pic Q posted was pointing us to Soros ?

Sufi...very sorry about your Buddy.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Well, I was going to post all the past Qposts that contain "Why is this relevant", but the search of showed 133 instances of the phrase.

Hmmm.

Maybe not.
edit on 20-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I was finishing up skim reading the brief when I read your first post and didn't look any further.

Now I have my sights set on Peter Fonda.

I have found a few strange things.

So kinda focused on that atm.

Great find though!
edit on 3pm620America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jun 2018 23:20:23 -0500206112018-06-20T23:20:23-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If today wasn't eventful enough, this had made me spit out my lemonade..

www.businessinsider.com...

😂🤣😆😅

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I was finishing up skim reading the brief when I read your first post and didn't look any further.

Now I have my sights set on Peter Fonda.

I have found a few strange things.

So kinda focused on that atm.

Great find though!

Cool.

Fonda seems like a piece of work.

I was listening to Buck Sexton tonight on the way back from the gym, and he made a pretty good point about how otherwise respectable public fiures have now moved form just being a strong voice to now being in all-out war mode to try and destry people.

I think its a case of the noise level in the room being so high, and the social media being so saturated, that you have to be an extremist to even be heard. Especially when your an irrelivant, old communist like Fonda.

At this point, I encourage the extremism. Those voices exterminate any future hope being used effectively to make even salient points in the future. All people will remember is the time they went nuts, and no one wants to be associated with that.

Happy hunting. Interested to see what turns up.

edit on 21-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I did it!

What do you think of the comment?, and, what would have written in that space [no more characters beyond the box]?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Many of the shows on CraveTV are awesome and they go on and on episode after episode. Canadian Netflix just sucked anyway, lack of rights to all the hits, so they're all second rate.

Netflix is evil. Susan Rice is on the board, Soros owns massive amount of shares and the Obama's are hoping to use the platform to re-enter the limelight as the left's and celeb culture's great icons, and mostly simply because of the color of their skin. Identity politics at it's "best", and I want none of it - can't support it, was compelled to cancel my subscription at $8/month.

Bu bye Netflix!

It felt so GOOD. I've been hesitating, but no more. If we all do this and other things to turn off the MSM and companies like Netflix, then they're done and the bigger the company only the harder are they going to fall. Thump. Once their brand is done, they're through, I don't care if they're ABC or Walt Disney or that new ATT Time Warner whatever - not impressed with their programming and their drivers and motivators in the case of Netflix which really does have a kind of Satanic undertone to the overall themes and style, culture and background nonsense like this Soros, Rice, Obama connection. Creepy!

edit on 21-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Video from the Q T-shirt guys POV

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Peter Fonda was the guest of honour at a Best Buddies & ONEXONE gala in 2010 because of all the charity work he does.

All four are back again for TIFF 2010. James Franco is the co-chair of APJ, and Peter Fonda is the guest of honour at Best Buddies. This year's early prize for glitterati, though, goes to Cinema Against AIDS Toronto in support of amfAR and Dignitas International, both AIDS research and prevention organizations.

Websites for ONEXONE & Best Buddies.

In this google search it states that ONEXONE has supported Sick Kids Foundation and CGI among others.

I will come back to them in a moment.

On PF's website it lists 3 charities & foundations he has supported.

Charities & foundations supported 3
Peter Fonda has supported the following charities listed on this site:
AIDS Project Los Angeles
American Humane Association
SickKids Foundation

I found an interesting donor that popped right out while skimming a pdf of the annual reports on Sick Kids Foundation.

The Smytty Memorial Scramble
Lana Sniderman Berg
Walied Soliman and Deena Thakib
The Source
Soros Fund Charitable Gifts Program

Here is a list of board members for Sick Kids Foundation.

ONEXONE is partners/supporters of SKF and CGI as I mentioned earlier. Another supporter of SKF and CGI is a gentleman named Nima Taghavi.

So I would say it is safe to say that these so called foundations are just a cover for something more sinister. Human trafficking. Is PF involved and that is what set him off today?

Back to NT. It appears Nima's father was a prisoner in Iran until sometime in 2016.

Taghavi originally hired former George W. Bush ambassador and U.S. Attorney Pierre-Richard Prosper to try to find a way to persuade the Iranians to free his jailed father.

He finally was able to free his dad, whom he maintained was innocent — but not before forking over $1 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

I was touring PF Mellow Mountain Home in Montana and saw this interesting pic. Strange license plate IMHO.

PF's home is in Livingston Montana. He bought the place sight unseen soon after he met Becky his 2nd wife.

Fonda was a divorced father of two living on an 82-foot ketch when, in 1974, he appeared in a movie written and directed by Tom McGuane—and met his second wife. With-in a year Becky Fonda, who had been living in Livingston, Montana, and is something of a free spirit herself, had purchased a sheep ranch for the two of them just outside Yellowstone National Park—sight unseen by Peter.

Strange things go on around that area. It is probably a coincidence.

Elizabeth Claire Prophet began the Church Universal & Triumphant in 1975 from the previous new age activity of others. Her organization was run by the CIA, and was MK Ultra. Not surprisingly, it was given help by the media & Freemasons.

They built 46 fallout shelters and a gun tower.

Now take a closer look at this peaceable kingdom. A network of 46 fallout shelters is gouged out of the hillsides, and a bristling gun tower sits along the perimeter of the spread. Strolling near her property recently, church follower Eleanor Schieffelin showed off a fallout shelter capable of holding 30 people. The 1,400-square-foot sanctuary was equipped with a six-ton, steel-reinforced concrete blast door, as well as a state-of-the-art Swiss air filter to keep out radioactive particles. Inside, church members had stockpiled provisions, including cabbage seeds, lentils, millet. 5.000 gallons of water for drinking and washing, and enough Q-Tip cotton swabs to last 30 people three years.

He leads an interesting life. Back in 2011 he noticed a car on Sunset Blvd had been parked in the same spot for 2 days and saw the guy slumped over in his BMW. He was concerned so he called 911.

Easy Rider star Peter Fonda finds dead body slumped over in a car on Sunset Boulevard

The article mentions Chateau Marmont the same chain of hotels as The Standard. Owned then by Andre Balazs who if you remember is good friends with MA.

According to this article and I am sure noted previously in one of the other Q threads John Belushi died at this hotel. It is also reported in this article that loud mouth De Niro saw JB the night he died. It mentions RW also but he of course has since committed "suicide".

John Belushi, Chateau Marmot, Los Angeles March 5, 1982: 33-year-old comedian and actor John Belushi of "Saturday Night Live" and "Animal House" fame was found dead in Bungalow 3 of the popular celeb hangout Chateau Marmot. His death was officially ruled an accidental drug overdose. It's been reported both Robert De Niro and Robin Williams saw Belushi the night he died.

ETA: Just found this little nugget. Another strike against PF. He defends child rapist like Roman Polanski.

Peter Fonda’s Disturbing and Unforgiving History of Defending Child Rape: It’s Not Like The Rapist of 13-yr-old “Killed Anyone”

edit on 4am621America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 01:56:40 -050056612018-06-21T01:56:40-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I am so proud of you Ankh! I cut that cord quite a while back. Your wallet and brain will thank you.

ETA:

This post has me excited. I can't wait.

edit on 4am621America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 00:53:22 -0500536122018-06-21T00:53:22-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 682934 No.1838471 📁
Jun 20 2018 20:22:46 (EST)
We serve at the pleasure of the President.
We left the decision on timing to him.
Today, at the rally, he made his decision.
Shift in tactics.
Attacks ^
Q

The latest post, It's about time I would say, enough of the rope a dope.

I agree. Time for actual ACTION. Especially against the liberal media, who have ignored all the positive things this great President has accomplished. They can't hate you any more, so its time to show them the HELL that government can bring to their corporate H.Q..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
These should be popular soon.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Another serial killer. I think Bordain was one. This guy's into it talked about wanting to cut a woman up the middle as part of a ritual sacrifice.

20 Gone, eh?

#InvestigateFonda!!!

edit on 21-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Dude, you are on fire!

That was one nice post.

Re: license plate.

2DBONE = shortened form of,"Bad to the bone."
edit on 21-6-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
New Q post says q&a Saturday time tbd..this could get interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It is from many many years of observing you phenomenal individuals here at ATS!

Please pat yourself on the back J&C and accept my star as gratitude.

I have many leads to go on from there but it is getting late for me and I am plum tuckered. My brain and eyeballs hurt. lol...

[snipped]
edit on Thu Jun 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Congress referred Hillary Clinton to Sessions/Huber for Criminal investigation around April 18th. Comey, Lynch, Strzok, and Lisa Page too. (MSM IGNORED, of course.)

SOURCE: saraacarter.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Dude, you are on fire!

That was one nice post.

2DBONE = shortened form of,"Bad to the bone."

That's right. I stand corrected. Notice also the white flag.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join