It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Avoid sliding attempts.

Eyes on Target!

The new about the stand down is huge!

Here is another stand down order for you

McCain and Romney were on FBI radar for dossier funding, then Comey pulled the plug.

John McCain’s and Mitt Romney’s ties to Fusion GPS had the makings of a promising federal investigation before FBI agents were told to stand down and walk away from compelling evidence, FBI insiders said.

Now Romney is running for a U.S. Senate seat in Utah, another lesson in why the FBI’s chronic issuance of get-out-of-jail-free cards has turned the once-great law enforcement agency into a rubber-stamping political hack.

However, FBI sources confirm the Romney and McCain probe was short lived. FBI brass, including James Comey’s refusal to green light an expanded investigation or seek insight from the Justice Department on the evidence, tanked the case, FBI agents said. They were told to leave it alone, it was a political case.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Guardian Newspaper claims that they viewed logs proving that Julian Assange was visited by a Russian Oligarch seven times last year

A longtime US lobbyist for the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska visited Julian Assange nine times at the Ecuadorian embassy in London last year, according to visitor logs seen by the Guardian.

Another Guardian article claims Julian had these visitors:

The logs record that Assange had more than 80 visitors in one month in 2016. They included the WikiLeaks staff member Sarah Harrison and longtime supporters such as Craig Murray, the UK’s former ambassador to Uzbekistan. Another was the Croatian philosopher Srećko Horvat.

There were also visits from Assange’s lawyer Gareth Peirce and Vaughan Smith, the founder of the Frontline Club, who hosted WikiLeaks at his Norfolk mansion for 13 months up until Assange jumped bail. On 23 June 2016, RT broadcast a referendum special from inside the embassy, with the final guests leaving at 4.30am.

I say "Guardian claims" because we all know they are desperate to link Wikileaks to the Russians, Trump to the Russians, Q to the Russians, etc. Soon they'll be saying Kanye West is a Russian Agent.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

**Caught on Camera** (June 20th, Trump rally, Duluth, Minnesota, USA)

did you catch the Q T-shirt?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

just got my first one and a birther shirt!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Aallanon
10,000 people at the rally she had to explain to many ( maybe 10) lighten up.

You don't know how many but the fact that she said many implies that it was a fair amount, given the word choice. Extrapolate and ... just pointing out that tidbit.

Well, a guy got up on a table and started shouting about it and people were shouting back. Even if only 40% of the people there knew, that's huge.

And guess what?

Now they ALL know...

And you gotta give some of these people a break... people are leaving the Democratic Party in droves. So, there could have been a lot of newcomers around her when the guy got up on a table.

That's pretty crazy man people are getting up on tables and talking about Q

Typical for someone to show up and downplay this.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Source

ThankQ President.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It appears today that we've reached a tipping point. Doesn't mean that the leftist celeb cultural matrix crazies won't continue to be crazy or even crazier (than taking back a joke about beheading the POTUS and snatching FLOTUS' child to be caged and raped and tortured), hoping to rile the whole nation to, what, make Trump's assassination more palatable?

I had a friend of mine, who'd obviously had a beer or two, call me, a dear old old brother of a friend who I've known since I was 14, call me up with a Trump rant, about kids in cages, Hitler, wanting to see Trump shot (while saying he didn't care if the NSA were listening) and if I didn't agree with him entirely, that some of Trump's monstrous evil might have infected me by some connection or assocation, or because I hold a diametrically opposite paradigm and worldview.

It was good to hear from him. I told him to call me any time even if only to rant about Trump.

He didn't understand what he was getting from me in suggesting calmly that the entire MSM is heavily biased and at some level part of the cabal and that there could be brainwashing going on that to a degree he may have fallen victim to and that certainly, we'd have to have a longgg conversation and a series of them for him to begin to understand my worldview, which I've become convinced holds a lot of water as future proves past.

He will return to me at some point for guidance and consultation I do believe, because to allow one's self to be demonized by demonizing and to develope Trump-related TDS-inducing alcholism born of rage and of hatred and resentment, over what began as a personal distaste or dislike for Trump in terms of his character and the way he talks and presents is beneath my friend, imho.

For him to call me out of the blue and take some superior high ground calling for assassination, it made me really pause and consider what the left and the leftist media have just tried to perpetrate on the psyche of the American people.

You can't let just anyone into the country without knowing who they are, that's absurd.

So it's actually played right into Trump's hands in terms of the need for border security and a border wall extending from San Diego, where construction has started, straught across the border, with Mexico indirectly paying for it in a new bilaterial (2 deal, with Canada and Mexico) North American fair trade agreement(s). All Trump is asking for is fairness and a level playing field in trade, and it will have to begin in North America if it hopes to also get the EU and UK, and China, above all.

This is a continuity of peace as the very basis of a lasting mutual prosperity into the distant horizon or a new era, and if the left and more easily manipulated (like my friend) melt down in the process, at some point, all available information and the truth and the reality will burst their bubble.

Trump should try to be more sensible and reasonable however when speaking to and on hehalf of the whole country, without continually japping the haters - create some sort of reverse programming in Trump's language instead to leave in it's wake only a waxing crescent of increasing darkness and hardness, until it falls right off like a scab.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Keep the Faith Sky
All this censorship wouldn't be occurring if the "Truth Movement" wasn't making "The Club" VERY Nervous ! Heck, we even made the Bilderberg agenda this year.

Summer is a busy time of year, kids out of school, va-cays, several Holidays, work and to some degree Q has told us there's not much more we can do for him / them in terms of research, it's more about spreading the word in our personal lives now, lol, not always an easy feat !

Very few people have the stamina that the POTUS has, so we'll take shifts and keep the fire burning here on ATS and continue to support " The Plan " everyday in every-way we Can !

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Skyfloating beat me to it.

edit on 20/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because: removed duplicate image of Trump acknowledging Ms Q

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It does not. Hi Mr President! *waves*

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: Skyfloating

Keep the Faith Sky
All this censorship wouldn't be occurring if the "Truth Movement" wasn't making "The Club" VERY Nervous ! Heck, we even made the Bilderberg agenda this year.

Summer is a busy time of year, kids out of school, va-cays, several Holidays, work and to some degree Q has told us there's not much more we can do for him / them in terms of research, it's more about spreading the word in our personal lives now, lol, not always an easy feat !

Very few people have the stamina that the POTUS has, so we'll take shifts and keep the fire burning here on ATS and continue to support " The Plan " everyday in every-way we Can !

They're howling at the waxing crescent of insanity, which is also giving way to the arrival of the full moon as the reflected light of the sun, and when there's authentic Justice, it's a light that includes them all at some level since Justice to stand at all must stand as a universal principal as tall as the heavens are long.

Go ahead everyone if you need to left, and right, bark at the moon! We all seek justice, even if some of our perceptions and worldviews are faulty.

So there will also be a painful howling wail by certain "elite" and that's what we're seeing right now.

We all howl for different reasons!

edit on 20-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just Awesome

Twitter

I think the fat lady is going to sing.
youtu.be...
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Watching the video the Q'ster barely gets a not and a point. Not quite irrefutable but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
@MountanLaurel: ThanQ.

In other News:

George Soros uses former ACORN employees to launch unprecedented 80 Million Dollar anti-Trump campaign

The two groups recently "partnered" on a "Corporate Backers of Hate" campaign that targeted JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Boeing, Disney, IMB, Uber, Blackrock, and Blackstone, corporations they say could profit from President Trump's policies. The "mass lobbying" campaign consists of directly pressuring higher ups at each company through emails and has been called "unprecedented" by corporate responsibility experts.

Make the Road was also reported to have organized the "spontaneous" protests at New York's JFK Airport following Trump's Muslim travel ban. However, it was later discovered that the protests had been planned since the day after the presidential election. Uber, which had continued to pick up passengers from the airport during the event, found themselves in the center of the #DeleteUber pressure campaign following the protests. The CEO of Uber, Travis Kalanick, later stepped down from Trump's advisory council.

The group is also behind the #GrabYourWallet campaign, which targets retailers for carrying Trump family products. Nordstrom ultimately pulled Ivanka Trump's products, although the store had claimed they had dropped her brand due to declining sales.

They can't win anymore elections so they are trying it with their usual bag of tricks...shaming, pressuring, coercing.

If you support the work we do in these threads you are now considered a person who approves of children being ripped away from their parents and caged like animals. I mean seriously...who in this thread would approve of that? Its ridiculous. But thats what the ignorant really believe we are.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I'm loving this.

And if the MSM clowns try to comment on it, the exposure is tenfold!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Just Awesome

Twitter

I think the fat lady is going to sing.
youtu.be...
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

Someone posted a picture of an anons comment on that twatter post. Says tomorrow is the lightest day of the year, and the EO was signed on dec 21 being the darkest day of the year. Dark to light.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It was a trump rally. If not everyone there, the proverbial choir, knew then it isn't as big as people might think.

Even here people are starting to doubt. Add to that all the paper tigers and you have TP or OWS all over again.
edit on 20-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

let it go. it's ok

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
let it go. it's ok

Let what go?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

new topics