It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CoramDeo

She might just find herself being asked questions on how she knew .... if it happens

Likely heard it from the horses' mouthes.

Wait, not horses, braying jackasses.

Better.

Hmmmm. Rep. Jackson Lee is on the House Judiciary Committee. It's possible there's some meeting that will happen on Friday, and she expects Rosenstein to get booted down the steps then.

More likely, she's talking about Republicans who want to impeach Rosenstein. Is Friday a deadline for the DOJ to pony up the documents it's withholding from Congress?

Q just put up the video of SJL making the statement.
qanon.pub...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
...and Q appears to have just affirmed "[J_C] " represents John P. Carlin.
qanon.pub...

FLASHBACK:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Q #1559 is up. Q is thumbing his nose at the people who are calling this a "conspiracy theory."

HA! That link from Vice is priceless.

George Soros, the Illuminati, and Snow White are all controlling the world according to a 4channer who has spawned a legion of supersleuths.

You know TPTB are desperate when you read something so appealing.

IMHO, trying to discredit Q is the proof that it's real.

You know, I'd never heard of LARPing until people started calling Q a LARP. I've run across thousands of wingnuts spewing strange theories in various corners of the internet. Almost every single one of them is totally ignored by the MSM. Q, however, is constantly being attacked by people trying to tell us this is obvious nonsense, including a cadre of people here on ATS who seemingly exist for no other purpose. That, to me, if one of the biggest proofs Q is legitimate.

However, the whole question about "proof" is really beside the point anyway, because what this is really about is the process. The Awakening. It's about questioning things like who are the people behind the curtain pulling levers, and where do their allegiances lie? It's about making people aware of the incestuous web of money and person connections that threatens to destroy our democracy. It's about realizing that, yes, some of our leaders really do hate our country and want to see it destroyed. It's about waking up to the fact that there are people who want to create Orwell's dystopian Big Brother society, and we need to guard against them.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Awesome catch
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
[J C] = [JPC] = John P Carlin
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The reason other CT are not considered LARPing and Q is is because people believe that their actions (sleuthing) really make a difference in the outcome of the processes besides the "Awakening", which is just getting more people to join the LARP.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nunez twitter
edit on 6 19 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: vinifalou

Q #1559 is up. Q is thumbing his nose at the people who are calling this a "conspiracy theory."

HA! That link from Vice is priceless.

George Soros, the Illuminati, and Snow White are all controlling the world according to a 4channer who has spawned a legion of supersleuths.

You know TPTB are desperate when you read something so appealing.

Trying to discredit Q is the proof that it's real.

Vice is nothing more than a liberal robot these days. They used to have pretty good journalism when they were independent media, but now its "yay hillary, the righteous and rightful heir to the presidential throne!" I called them out on facebook quite a few times before I unfollowed.

Speaking of Thrones..if anyone has ever watched Game of Thrones I equate Hillary to the likes of Cersei.

I used to LOVE the stuff Vice did. Watched all their stuff. Now, it’s like a completely different company. They’re trash.

Disney has a 15% stake in Vice, cant imagine their degradation of journalism is due to that at all. /sarcasm

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

...And POTUS provides a 'missing' "P" in "[J_C]"

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

I can’t think of something more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that their going to use their powers to affect an election!” Inspector General Horowitz on what was going on with numerous people regarding my election.

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

I can’t think of something more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that their going to use their powers to affect an election!” Inspector General Horowitz on what was going on with numerous people regarding my election.

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

Holy #balls TAT, definitive proof AGAIN! I actually think I am starting to understand the comms, only taken about 6000 pages 😂😉.

Great catch mate🍻🍺🍻🍻🍺🍻

TheTaff❤️

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
I just had a thought and sorry if it has already been posted before, but what if the point of Google being so important for Q and the difficulty in presenting evidence in the right order etc. is because the evidence has been collected by mobiles that shouldn't have been "listening".

For example, the tarmac meeting. How would any evidence of what was said between them actually exist unless one of them was personally bugged or their phone was listening in on them.

Evidence needs to be authenticated to be admissible in court. In this instance, authentication means one of two things; a person who was privy, they can attest to the substance of the conversation, or authentication means testimony of the actual person responsible for making the recording. this person can validate the how recording was made.

Defence will make a cross-examination of the creator of the evidence. I think it's important, so the court can ask the question; was content of the recording tampered with? We can all appreciate this technical aspect of the law, since the obvious defence comeback will be to say "it's fake"!

Another important part of the process is to determine if the evidence was gathered ILLEGALLY. In some states, you have Wiretap Law. Federal wiretap law is another area. In a "Two-Party" state, both ends of a conversation need to be aware they are being recorded or INTERCEPTED by electric means. (I sat in the witness booth on one of these and was called-out by the judge- "well, I'm going back to chambers to look this up". ...you guys would have been proud, since this is just a hobby) The process exposes the authenticator to legal consequences if they do it wrong. Also, the otherwise rock-solid "evidence" is thereby excluded.

I pretty much guarantee this is part of the issue now.

To give another example, if I was charged for punching someone, but then presented a video that showed the"victim" actually swung first. I couldn't submit it into evidence anonymously, without the person who actually shot the video at trial to authenticate it, and also be subject to cross-examination. It's an important aspect of a fair trial.
edit on 19-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
*will restore if responded to*

edit on 19-6-2018 by eisegesis because: never mind...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sure do miss Tiger on these posts. Her astute observations put a lot of relevance in some explanations.

Pop back in Tiger, let us know that you are OK...

NF

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenhandofthetaff

Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

Holy #balls TAT, definitive proof AGAIN! I actually think I am starting to understand the comms, only taken about 6000 pages 😂😉.

Great catch mate🍻🍺🍻🍻🍺🍻

TheTaff❤️

Just another coincidence, right? What are the odds?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: hiddenhandofthetaff

Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

Great catch mate🍻🍺🍻🍻🍺🍻

TheTaff❤️

Just another coincidence, right? What are the odds?

Astronomical at this point

There are no coincidences

TheTaff 🍻🍻
edit on 1962018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Because TheTaff is a dick, and can't spell. 😲

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

"their going to use their powers to affect an election!"

Shouldn't that be They're going to use their powers to affect an election...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's being reported that The US is going to withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council.
Considering the other countries on the council (Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Cuba) I say good riddance, because the council is as worthless as the Nobel Peace Prize has become.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
New Q drop is a very close up/blurry picture of the face of an elderly man, titled iPhone tweets.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

Noticed that, as well.
Might be a good candidate for Sufi to work his magic.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

Awesome catch
Q Drop page

FromTwitter

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

twitter.com...

I think it's theiyre're'er...

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join