It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: abago71

The one democrat just dropped a bomb, interrupting the Ohio congressman stating the "republicans plan to fire Rosenstein on Friday"...

WOW - this is one of the more heated hearings I've seen...

I heard that, too.

Any Idea who dropped that?

I didn't catch her name.

Wonder if RR's ears just perked up.

NVM, found it.

edit on 19-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

She might just find herself being asked questions on how she knew .... if it happens

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I was hoping I heard that correctly.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why aren't the networks pointing out that the children and parents are reunited as soon as they come out of detention and are deported together, while the Obama admin lost many of the children, after they were released from their cages (many of them) to traffickers who sold them into a form of slave labor within the US, or worse?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

She might just find herself being asked questions on how she knew .... if it happens

Likely heard it from the horses' mouthes.

Wait, not horses, braying jackasses.

Better.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bang on the nail Rel! Quality as always Chief.

TheTaff 🍺🍻👍

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: abago71

The one democrat just dropped a bomb, interrupting the Ohio congressman stating the "republicans plan to fire Rosenstein on Friday"...

WOW - this is one of the more heated hearings I've seen...

Yup, I caught that too!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Right, well that is some pop-culture nonsense, most people either think of Lebowski, or Nietzsche, and both are wrong, whilst Nietzsche wrote about nihilism, he wasn't a nihilist, he said nihilism is a transition phase to destroy the forced beliefs/Morlas/Ethics etc that we have to create our own beliefs, values, morals etc... Stirner was more of a nihilist than Nietzsche, though, Stirner never really identified as one

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Likely heard it from the horses' mouthes.

Wait, not horses, braying jackasses.

Better.

Hmmmm. Rep. Jackson Lee is on the House Judiciary Committee. It's possible there's some meeting that will happen on Friday, and she expects Rosenstein to get booted down the steps then.

More likely, she's talking about Republicans who want to impeach Rosenstein. Is Friday a deadline for the DOJ to pony up the documents it's withholding from Congress?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Q Post #1558 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

By pointing out difference between Viva and Vive, Q is indicating a Hispanic twist on the French phrase "Vive La Resistance" (wiki french resistance)

1) This indicates a lack of formal French language education,
2) I think the text may be between Lisa Page and Amanda Renteria. We have been told that she is bridge for LL/HRC so therefore the (text) exchange shelters LL or HRC as the "VERY senior member"?

Whoever the DOJ lawyer is in question by Nunes was seemingly working for Trump according to the way the text was worded (unless sarcasm is present).

source

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Q #1559 is up. Q is thumbing his nose at the people who are calling this a "conspiracy theory."

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I'd say more still in the FBI during the Trump Adminstration.

She could also have made a previous comment of "No commitment" for all we know, so no change = still no commitment?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Clinton Natl Political Director Amanda Renteria is a Latina "First"

www.nbcnews.com...

Viva Le Resistance there Amanda!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Q #1559 is up. Q is thumbing his nose at the people who are calling this a "conspiracy theory."

HA! That link from Vice is priceless.

George Soros, the Illuminati, and Snow White are all controlling the world according to a 4channer who has spawned a legion of supersleuths.

You know TPTB are desperate when you read something so appealing.

IMHO, trying to discredit Q is the proof that it's real.

edit on 19/6/2018 by vinifalou because: thx

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

George Soros, the Illuminati, and Snow White are all controlling the world according to a 4channer who has spawned a legion of supersleuths.

Trying to discredit Q is the proof that it's real.

Vice is nothing more than a liberal robot these days. They used to have pretty good journalism when they were independent media, but now its "yay hillary, the righteous and rightful heir to the presidential throne!" I called them out on facebook quite a few times before I unfollowed.

Speaking of Thrones..if anyone has ever watched Game of Thrones I equate Hillary to the likes of Cersei.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No it isn't.

It is just proof that Q succeeded in trolling the MSM.

ETA: Also, if you are honest, if this thing is as popular as some claim then you just have to pander for the clicks.
edit on 19-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Just corrected, lol. Shouldn't have called it "proof". It's just my opinion that if it were just a nonsense anon they wouldn't be so concerned. Have you seen how many articles there are trying to discredit Q?

If you're a good reader/observer you can feel that they are using strong terms such as "New World Order", "Illuminatis", "Conspiracy Theorists", etc. This makes people uncomfortable. They're not sharing any proofs or intel that Q is a LARP.

It's all just accusations with nothing to back those claims.

Spread everywhere that Q is some conspiracy nonsense from Conspiracy Website 4chan and people will fear talking about it or sharing something from he/she/it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Vice is nothing more than a liberal robot these days. They used to have pretty good journalism when they were independent media, but now its "yay hillary, the righteous and rightful heir to the presidential throne!" I called them out on facebook quite a few times before I unfollowed.

Speaking of Thrones..if anyone has ever watched Game of Thrones I equate Hillary to the likes of Cersei.

I used to LOVE the stuff Vice did. Watched all their stuff. Now, it’s like a completely different company. They’re trash.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just corrected, lol. Shouldn't have called it "proof". It's just my opinion that if it were just a nonsense anon they wouldn't be so concerned. Have you seen how many articles there are trying to discredit Q?

If you're a good reader/observer you can feel that they are using strong terms such as "New World Order", "Illuminatis", "Conspiracy Theorists", etc. This makes people uncomfortable. They're not sharing any proofs or intel that Q is a LARP.

It's all just accusations with nothing to back those claims.

Like my edit pointed out, there is an audience for those articles so there will be articles.

Spread everywhere that Q is some conspiracy nonsense from Conspiracy Website 4chan and people will fear talking about it or sharing something from he/she/it.

Everyone seems to put on the blinders that they feel comfortable with.
edit on 19-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just had a thought and sorry if it has already been posted before, but what if the point of Google being so important for Q and the difficulty in presenting evidence in the right order etc. is because the evidence has been collected by mobiles that shouldn't have been "listening".

For example, the tarmac meeting. How would any evidence of what was said between them actually exist unless one of them was personally bugged or their phone was listening in on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join