It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Why didn't Obama issue a pardon to HRC?

Because it would be an admission that he knew she did something illegal. Which would set off all kinds of alarm bells and panic among everyone involved.

Plus I think he hated her.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yeah, wasn't at all familiar with them, and been very busy lately with life. Summer is packed for us and I'm running a dozen different directions at once.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

No, I say Nihilist not as a passive nihilist, but as an active nihilist

I don't have an Idea of a 'utopian anarchy' as I stated, it will never exist, anarchy has no telos, it is a constant fight

So you actively don’t care about anything, instead of passively don’t care about anything? How does that work? When I see the word nihilist all I think is The Big Lebowski.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
PLEASE WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO POSTED THIS MORNING!!!!

I am a little giddy.

Heres hoping!!!!

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
5 new Q posts on qntmpkts.keybase.pub..., Ladies & Gents... #1550 to #1554.

Last says No name is absent and is the end near!

It should be noted, Q says

No name absent.
End near?

It would seem that Q is not entirely sure, but Evil McWarmonger may be at the end of his road.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Post #1556 is implying that Nunes' question about the French-language text messages is highly significant.

Anybody know what those are about? If these guys really are stupid, like Q keeps saying, it makes sense that they might communicate in a foreign language, thinking that might throw off counter-surveillance.
edit on 19-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Why didn't Obama issue a pardon to HRC?

Because it would be an admission that he knew she did something illegal. Which would set off all kinds of alarm bells and panic among everyone involved.

Plus I think he hated her.

I honestly think there probably isn't one person is Hillary's life who likes her. Certainly Bill doesn't, you can see it in his eyes when they're together. I'm not even sure about Chelsea, it seems to me like she just plays the role of the supportive daughter.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Apparently the idea is that a passive nihilist sort of gives up when he gets to the point of loosing whatever meaning he used to experience in life. He stops looking for meaning, because he thinks the end of "his own" meaning is the end of all meaning. But an active nihilist will consciously reject and destroy the old beliefs that used to give meaning in his life, and then he looks for something else. I guess it's about being brave in the face of uncertainty of meaning, and not looking for easy answers.

But Q is a good example of the kind of mass movement that a passive nihilist will revert to in a last ditch effort to find meaning, according to Nietzsche. Nietzsche predicted the rise of movements like Communism and Nazism in a world where religion doesn't seem to work anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The X-series is great. I've watched most of the episodes but it is basically tracking the "X" (marks the spot) which represents the infamous "UFO file" in many different gov/mil projects. Sometimes its hard to follow because its over my head (Eis territory - Blavatsky, Steiner "occult mystery school" stuff) but the basic idea is that the last hundred years has had a constant battle of control of the tech.

It came in with Henry Wallace and FDR but was stolen by the Truman admin. and different "owners" come from behind the scenes for decades leading up to the JFK assassination and then to Nixon with his "X" time capsule which is apparently hidden in the White House. Nixon planned on doing this disclosure (through a documentary - which was made and released but heavily edited) of free energy with an elaborate Sitchin themed UFO landing connected story of how some other parts came into "our" hands. Nixon was blocked and then Watergate happened so he literally shelved it. Eisenhower also has an "X" time capsule ("Project X") which is supposed to be released in the next 7 years or so (its in his pres archives - confirmed).

DJ's latest video ties in Howard Hughes as someone who was controlled to some degree and provided a lot of personal expertise and financial backing. I haven't finished the latest drop but its fun to watch and he answers questions in every episode.

He is very much anti Q though and clearly does not like to discuss the subject which is a little odd considering he is fairly pro Trump. He talks a lot about his uncle John, mentored by Vannevar Bush (raytheon) who apparently was a big player. Anyways, DJ makes a big point that all of this is a product of the occult mystery schools so there is a higher level and I have a difficult time understanding that portion (and most portions actually) of it because of its very nature.
edit on 19-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: george to henry haha

edit on 19-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: butcherguy

From Wiki, Amanda Renteria was also:

1) a financial analyst for Goldman Sachs,
2) a member of Senator Dianne Feinstein's staff in 2006,
3) Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow's chief of staff in 2008,
4) considered for role of chairman of Commodity Futures Trading Commission, but withdrew her name from consideration,
5) Nancy Pelosi held a fundraiser to support Renteria's congressional candidacy,
6) President Barack Obama also appeared at a fundraiser with Renteria, calling her one of “two outstanding candidates",
7) Vice President Joe Biden spoke at a fundraiser for Renteria,

and the biggy...

8) Leaked emails of John Podesta show that the Hillary Clinton campaign was looking for a "Hispanic woman" for the position of political director of her 2016 presidential campaign. Renteria was hired to fill that position.

Amanda Renteria was specifically mentioned by Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana in yesterday's questioning of Horowitz. The Senator was asking about an email in the classified list that was attached to the IG report. Horowitz would not speak about the email, but agreed to civer it with the committee chair and ranking member in private. Renteria was apparently was either the sender or receiver of the classified email in question.
Sorry if this has been covered, I haven't caught up yet this morning.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That was a nice way to start the day ! Seeing Justice for JA would sure go a long way to restore some Faith in the World.

Horowitz in the hot seat again this morning, curious to hear Gowdy's questions! lol...Gowdy's sporting his new "magic" beard !

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Would be great for JA to be vindicated.

As someone around here said, (Agartha) all he would have to do is say one sentence.

It's much bigger than him, afterall if wikileaks didn't publish in October 2016 where would we be now??

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Good catch ToL - the Asterix and Obelix cartoon, near the end at 2:06, is IMPORTANT, I think:

twitter.com...

My rough translation in undergraduate French...

Frame 1: "The Tour De France/Arverne Shield/The Hostage in Spain//Agent Detritus/Hands of the Gods/Corsica"
Frame 3 (2nd line): "Pay attention, I don't understand, This document is a huge Canalis(?)"
Frame 4: "It proves that Caesar LIED and not all of France is conquered"
Frame 5: "When the Romans get a gigantic scandal this evening THE WHOLE EMPIRE WILL SHAKE"

I am assuming the "Hostage in Spain" references the picture from Barcelona in Q Post #1528 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub... and could be Assange?

Let's see what this evening brings!!!

ETA - Canalis means reed or gutter - therefore "the document is one huge reed rather than papyrus"? With double-entendre on gutter politics
ETA2-Hispanic hostage could also refer to Amanda Renteria!
ETA3-Agent detritus could also refer to the body of an "erased" agent

edit on 19-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: canalis adds

edit on 19-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: renteria

edit on 19-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: detritus

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I almost starred your post, the 1st paragraph was pretty interesting and a good definition of "nihilist" .

You lost me with comparing the Q movement with "Communism and Nazism" Damm...that's exactly what we're trying to prevent !

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yessss!!

Also this comic was JA's banner on his twitter account ages ago

Enjoy the show!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This oversight hearing is getting good.

judiciary.house.gov...

Gowdy is wound up.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
New Q Post #1558 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

By pointing out difference between Viva and Vive, Q is indicating a Hispanic twist on the French phrase "Vive La Resistance" (wiki french resistance)

1) This indicates a lack of formal French language education,
2) I think the text may be between Lisa Page and Amanda Renteria. We have been told that she is bridge for LL/HRC so therefore the (text) exchange shelters LL or HRC as the "VERY senior member"?
edit on 19-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: exchange

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: ketsuko
Can't vouch for this site but ...

Add another to the Hillary count?

FBI agents who are about to appear in front of Federal Court to testify and are then suddenly dead? Yeah, thats Q-Research material for sure.

Add TWO to the Clinton body count. Taken in context of what we've seen in recent years, that article was very damning. I started a thread on it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANK-YOU for finding and sharing it, SkyFloating.

And thank YOU for years of relentless reporting. Things have already started changing because there are thousands like you. And the best is yet to come.

What am I missing here? You called neonettle "one huge disinfo source" and apologized. Now you are commending someone for starting a thread based on that "one huge disinfo source"?!?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

The one democrat just dropped a bomb, interrupting the Ohio congressman stating the "republicans plan to fire Rosenstein on Friday"...

WOW - this is one of the more heated hearings I've seen...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
This oversight hearing is getting good.

judiciary.house.gov...

Gowdy is wound up.

Did Gowdy borrow Bolton's mustache for the hearing or something?

I need to start a GoFundMe so he can renew his subscription to the Dollar Shave Club.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join