It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Scarab beetles? We are kind of designed to eat bugs....best proteins on the planet for our digestive systems, really...personally, I can only do shrimps and oysters...but, if thing got hairy, I would probably get used to grubs and termites...

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
    link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
    a reply to: LurkNoMore

Wow!

I was reading this thread earlier about how Obama planned and engineered the unaccompanied children at the border crisis that President Trump is being blamed for. Looks like all these globalist made a pact to follow the same plan.

Obama didn't plan or engineer anything. He was/is the talent...just like Trump. There are huge numbers of actual planners and strategists, behind the scenes. The Presidents just hit their marks. That the Donald happens to do that extremely well, only speaks to his experience in the entertainment biz, and his trust in his team. It is incredibly generous of him, to give up his life as a billionaire insider, to give this back to the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:49 PM
    link   
    Re Q Post #1542 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

This is a 10min MARKER post and is IMPORTANT referring to medium past.

A Guccifer/Florida method DECODE using unexplained 1st letter of post "D" gives "rgni tlocnncrssadsnor".

I need help interpreting this, building on:

NNC= Neural Network Controller (or Neural Network Council IEEE)
    RSS is Really Simple Syndication and would be really useful automation for deep state ops to get action updates from websites etc. Think RSS feeds you get on tickertape under news!
    ADS is Active Directory Services and is used to manage the email addresses and distribution lists within a company or organisation.
    TLOC is Total Lines of Code, or Test Lines of Code, or Tactical Logistics Operations Center.
    NI is Network Interface
    RG = Range

Anyone know how this might fit together to show how messaging/task assignment is executed by deep state (ref the deep state cells we discussed for post #1515 (from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...)? I think this may link in to the Associated Press links I found in #1545!

edit on 18-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: tickatape

edit on 18-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: AP

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
    link   

originally posted by: dashen

Comey, you weasel! where are you hiding?

twitter.com...

That they were both flipped, awhile ago?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:29 PM
    link   

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Horowitz testimony live still.

at the 1:46 Mark......either Comey or McCabe is in some pretty big trouble.

Wray's facial expressions at some of the questions are Fantastic. Meme Quality.

edit on 18-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:31 PM
    link   

twitter.com...

To the moon Alice.

Create? Did they mean admit?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:33 PM
    link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
    a reply to: AgarthaSeed
    By saying the message wasn't for anons, Q is saying that post was aimed at the bad guys- trolling and winding them up! "We're comiiiiing for you"...

So Q is in elementary school?

I would love for this Q thing to be real and all the bad guys being served justice. Heck I even haven't completely dismissed this Q thing, but why would you in the real world troll the bad guys and give them an advantage by letting them know something is coming. Its all sounds very amateur.

There is more holes on this Q thing than swiss cheese or suicidal deaths revolving around the clintons.

Maybe you could watch Rollerball?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pavil

Horowitz testimony live still.

at the 1:46 Mark......either Comey or McCabe is in some pretty big trouble.

Wray's facial expressions at some of the questions are Fantastic. Meme Quality.

Wray sent several "Smoke Signals" today.

🚬🔫's a plenty

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:45 PM
    link   
    Good Evening All...hope all you Dad's, Granddads, Uncles, bros and ALL you Men that STEP UP had a nice Father's Day , you all Deserve it !!!

Wow, some Big things to digest over the last 48hrs. , as always, I'm amazed at the investigative skills that you guys have, my brain is trying to catch up ! lol, did get to watch Horowitz and Wray testify before the Senate committee today, and over-all think it went well for "opening up" the door for what many of us believe is going to be reveled. Did anyone else think that the body language by Wray especially, seemed to show an almost "are you kidding me" vibe when the Dems kept grandstanding talking points he answered several times ?

OK.....where does a girl begin ?

1. New Space Program, a matter of National Security ! Holy Moly !

2. Reporter's and MSM might actually be the "Control Center" for communications within the "Club", really it makes perfect sense, how do you make sure everyone keeps the same story...lol...how many times did we hear "Cult" in the last week..umm kinda like NXIVM ? Every time I see the "spin" of what we revel here, it confirms to me we are absolutely on the Right track. We're sick of this "Gas lighting" nonsense !

3. I was amazed that 10,000 out of the 12,000 children being detained by immigration came here alone.
    Given everything we know, it makes sense that parents need to PROVE they are the parents, not using that child for nefarious reasons, totally heartbreaking, some detention centers seem nicer then others, IDK ? I would vote for allowing Mother's to stay with kids under at least 5yrs. , it looks like the facilities could use some help, keeping the Mom's there seems like it could be a good thing and comforting to all the kids.

4. Still pondering the "Chymical Wedding" who the heck is CRC? Pretty sure this isn't a "Love" story with a Happy ending..lol...actually as far as I can see it's not a love story about Men and Women in the traditional sense at all !!
    en.wikipedia.org...

Need to make dinner and mellow out...back to the "Journey" in a few..

edit on 18-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:46 PM
    link   

Space Force is bigly Yuge.

Declassify...

On the moon in one year?

Mars in how many years?

Nope. Cause we are already there.

He is just going to bring this from dark to light for we the people.

sploid.gizmodo.com...

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
    link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:50 PM
    link   

originally posted by: burntheships
    A story that deserves a good look but has stayed under the
    radar so far is that of The FBI New York Field Office; the
    actions of whistle blowers there that went to Congress
    and informed them of the Clinton emails that were found
    on Anthony Weiner's laptop on or about September 26th 2016.

After the IG report on Thurday, Devin Nunes confirmed that in Late
    September 2016 a whistleblower had come forward and talked
    about this laptop sitting up in New York that had emails.

So this now confirms that there indeed was an internal
    power struggle in the FBI over Clinton's emails, The Clinton
    Foundation; and some good guys took action.

JC did not tell Congress until much later, it seems
    he was forced into it in order to cover his own a**.

www.zerohedge.com...

"The agents in the NY office - we all know this, rebelled. They had a revolution. And Comey made two attempts to quiet them down and then realized "I can't do that, I'm gonna look terrible here. If she gets elected I'll look terrible, if she doesn't.." -Rudy Giuliani

Interestingly, it seems there might have been other happenings
    behind the scenes all along, actions of white hats that we are just
    now learning about.

"What storm Mr President?"

The FBI sat on that laptop knowledge until Oct 21st according to the IG's testimony. Almost a whole Month from Mid September which is when the Washington FBI supposedly became aware of the existence of Weiners Laptop and the emails on it.

But they weren't playing politics..........

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
    link   
    Re Q Post #1544 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... a relevant DECODE?

Note how the Anon talks about Elon Musk and SpaceX launch on Jun 29th? Well a timestamp to Acronym decode gives "BAE" which is British Aerospace Systems (see NewsNow link).

The link shows that BAE seem to do a lot of work on US submarines such as USS Cole and Virginia class.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
    link   
    Sorry didn't realize i dbl posted this.
    edit on 18-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
    a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You're barking up the right tree 👍ISIS never has and never will attack Israel. Nobody seems to question that. An Islamic caliphate state that claims to despise Judaism won't touch Israel, and nobody in the MSM or even academia will acknowledge that. It's laughable.

Zionism and Wahhabism are two heads of the same demon that uses religion as a vehicle to drive an agenda. However it's important to remember that Zionism covertly created Wahhabism

Seems like there was plenty of evidence that ISIS soldiers, were being treated in Israeli hospitals, then just being released...years ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
    IMPORTANT - Q Posts numbering changed after #1523 - from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...!

There is a new post inserted after #1523 at #1524 making all other post numbers after increment by 1.

The new #1524 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is below:

The new post is also a 5min MARKER POST, meaning IMPORTANT in relation to RECENT PAST.

Please bear this in mind when looking at the last few pages comments on posts!!

ETA - Anons missed it because it had "Anonymous" instead of Q's tripcode...AGAIN (but from same IP #tag as previous post).

Google Sohale Siddiqi and look at the images.....it's the 90% Match.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:08 PM
    link   
    Nicely honest! If you weren't a nihilist, how would you feel?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
    link   
    Those that have seen my posts know I deal with what can be proven in a legitimate court of law. I was able to listen to most of the hearing today. My take away was simple, the democrats, despite being told over and over this report had nothing to do with the Meuller investigations, they stayed on that line. The Republicans hit hard but got very little in return than what was in the report. The IG stayed in his lane, only discussing what was from the beginning an administrative investigation. It was all kabuki theater. We were told months ago a REAL prosecutor was looking at the same information to put together real prosecutions. Don't know about all of you but I think Inspector Clouseau, Inspector Gadget or Maxwell Smart could figure this out and bring a case. I understand the need for a slam dunk here but come on. Huber, Huber.............Huber.........

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join