It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In the last thread someone (please identify yourself) posted this old ATS thread with a partial list of names of military officers fired by Obama. In that list was General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013).

Looking for the reason I found a couple of opinions but the one from foreign policy.com seemed the most logical.

Pentagon insiders say that he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way — not because he went all “mad dog,” which is his public image, and the view at the White House, but rather because he pushed the civilians so hard on considering the second- and third-order consequences of military action against Iran. Some of those questions apparently were uncomfortable. Like, what do you do with Iran once the nuclear issue is resolved and it remains a foe? What do you do if Iran then develops conventional capabilities that could make it hazardous for U.S. Navy ships to operate in the Persian Gulf? He kept saying, “And then what?”

Inquiry along these lines apparently was not welcomed — at least in the CENTCOM view. The White House view, apparently, is that Mattis was too hawkish, which is not something I believe, having seen him in the field over the years. I’d call him a tough-minded realist, someone who’d rather have tea with you than shoot you, but is happy to end the conversation either way.

The other opinion I saw had to do with asking if you would shoot Americans.

So Mattis is forward thinking and not afraid to question or go against the grain. Looks to me Trump made a good choice, likely with the help of Gen Flynn.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Applause🤗

Great thread and everyone who participated.

But you're a spook.

edit on 13-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
a reply to: dashen

Thank you for making these incredible threads and the indexes. I have a feeling this part ∞ will be truly magical. Patriots unite o7.

Are you o7?

That means we have the bridge to Q that I was asking for in part II of these threads. Wonderful!

Can you go ask Q stuff for us from time to time - it would be nice to get our first direct reply back from Q directly, even point him/they here....

Hmmmm, interesting dynamic.

Things that make ya go hmmm....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Q drop 1493;

who is Lee S.?

Spelling errors here too?

C_A RUSSIA MASK HACK (SAME HAS CHINA SUB WASH - SET UP).

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Lee S. is Lee Stranahan. He kinda came out of left field on Twitter recently and put together some really damning info on possible ( looks likely ) links between the DOJ and DHS with hacker groups.

And Dashen. THANK YOU! Your efforts and attention to detail are MUCH appreciated.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Shhhhhh....

Edit:

edit on 13-6-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Love you bro. Not all spookz are clownz

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The author Dr. Micheal Salla has an interesting take on NK

US North Korea Peace Talks Made Possible by USAF Secret Space Program

The U.S. would have to achieve its strategic goals in a matter of minutes, rather than weeks in order to prevent retaliatory nuclear strikes that could kill millions. To do so, Trump was ready to authorize the use of highly classified space based weapons against North Korea. At the official level, space based weapons are non-existent and are merely being planned for the future. However, whistleblowers/insiders have revealed the existence of operational space weapons such as “Rods of God”, which drops large rod-like projectiles from space with pinpoint accuracy and devastating results.

michaelsalla.com...

rods of god=Kinetic bombardment

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Weird. Sounds pretty ominous, like she is trying to describe some kind of psychological barrier. Her THC was a nice listen as it touched on a lot of what E posts about. I'll try and listen to the Salla one soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on Wed Jun 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

thanks for the info

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
o7 is an emoji meaning a guy saluting.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Bumping a post from page 361 from last thread - please read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
NEW brilliance on North Korea from Thomas Wictor:
MUST read.

UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
o7 is an emoji meaning a guy saluting.

Ah yes that's right, I stand corrected, thanks.

That said, I think we do have a couple of regulars from the Chans who interact with Q to a degree.

That poster's style sure looks familiar from the kill_rogue group of Anons, who are really only 2 people I've discerned and I think he's one of those two whereby kill_rogue (mentioned by Q in post 459) took over one of his Twitter accounts.

So it's still relevant, even though I was mistaken about the salute ie: thought he was an Anon called O7 who Q has responded to on more than one occasion.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 13-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MUST read.

UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

Did the lights come on in NoKo yet? My wife showed me a pic (for the first time) with the lights on.

She was flabbergasted.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MUST read.

UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

Did the lights come on in NoKo yet? My wife showed me a pic (for the first time) with the lights on.

She was flabbergasted.

If it's the photo I'm thinking of, that was just a photo-shopped 'illustration'.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Threads like these are what I love about ATS.

Came across the Phantom Secure story a couple of month's back. The bell's and whistles went off when I saw "BlackBerry". It nagged me but I never presented it here.

I have a Samsung device that has 'Briefing' built into the hardware. It popped up on me and it cuaght my eye. And it runs on Android. This thread made me think of the applications it could be useful for.....

And Boom... glad to see you too. As well as many others teaching me..... AGAIN!😆😆😆

I'm still dissecting The Vault.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join