It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Pole? Hell no. That's so geocentric. It's the whole Solar System. We now orbit Zion!

Or something. Happened 5 years ago. You didn't notice?

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This is then confirmed by post #1535 showing POTUS retweeted "Happy Father's Day 7 minutes after Q's post

the 7 mins diff reinforces that POTUS retweet will be 7 mins after Q's last post!!

Seems a pretty open and shut case on both decodes for a change!!

Trump's actual tweet has a timestamp that says 6:42.

If anything it is a pretty open and shut case for BS.

I think you are mistaken. The original tweet from the WH had to be at 6:42am your time, not the retweet.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No I didn't. Do you have any of those "sources" you check to back that up?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Skyfloating

Any plans for the 21st?

Plans for the 21st? Celebrating the shift. Thousands of years being held hostage by the imposter are slowly beginning to loosen. While Earthlings are unpopular throughout these parts, there are a few quite a few ex-Earthlings and super-ancient ancestry rooting for our liberation.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That's what that chart says. Can't you read it?

link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
I think you are mistaken. The original tweet from the WH had to be at 6:42am your time, not the retweet.

The retweet shows the same time.

I see that image says Tweetbot, seems it is an iOS app. Don't know how it works and I'm open to being wrong but did anyone bother to check?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LurkNoMore
I prefer to check sources.
Snopes provides them in most cases. But it's like wikipedia, you have to look at those sources with a critical eye.

Snopes prefers using garbage sites such as yournewswire.com and other tabloid-phantasmagoria to "debunk" things. When they start refuting reputable sources they might be taken seriously by anyone other than the most gullible.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

my point is they altered it after she lost.

I haven't been following this Obama-speech controversy today. Thanks for that up-to-the-minute info!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not as well as you I guess. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I meant no disrespect. A couple other posters made that same point, I was just using your post to clarify my position.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Snopes prefers using garbage sites such as yournewswire.com
I don't suppose you can provide an example of Snopes using yournewswire as a source? Other than as a source of something they are fact checking, of course.

Here's an example of that:

One day later, the notoriously disreputable blog YourNewsWire.com reappropriated the piece, for the most part republishing it word-for-word — but attaching their own writer’s name to it. YourNewsWire also rewrote the headline to misleadingly report that North Korea’s acceptance of Christianity was a done deal: “North Korea Agrees To Open Its Doors To Christianity.”

www.snopes.com...

So, no. Snopes does not "use" yournewswire as a source.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Google kills off domain fronting

...making censorship easier.

These people will do anything to keep their sheeple in goodthink.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I meant no disrespect. A couple other posters made that same point, I was just using your post to clarify my position.

That's OK. I don't understand the reasons for Q gravitating back to hitting Obama's personality anyway, unless its to lay the groundwork for some huge revelation that's coming.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Snopes prefers using garbage sites such as yournewswire.com
I don't suppose you can provide an example of Snopes using yournewswire as a source? Other than as a source of something they are fact checking, of course.

Here's an example of that:

One day later, the notoriously disreputable blog YourNewsWire.com reappropriated the piece, for the most part republishing it word-for-word — but attaching their own writer’s name to it. YourNewsWire also rewrote the headline to misleadingly report that North Korea’s acceptance of Christianity was a done deal: “North Korea Agrees To Open Its Doors To Christianity.”

www.snopes.com...

So, no. Snopes does not "use" yournewswire as a source.

Snopes uses yournewswire as a source to debunk. You provided an example of that yourself. Yournewswire is not a reputable source of conspiracy information, its a "controlled opposition" type garbage dump with easily debunkable misinfo.

That tactic is as old as warfare itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

a reply to: LurkNoMore
I prefer to check sources.
Snopes provides them in most cases. But it's like wikipedia, you have to look at those sources with a critical eye.

Snopes prefers using garbage sites such as yournewswire.com and other tabloid-phantasmagoria to "debunk" things. When they start refuting reputable sources they might be taken seriously by anyone other than the most gullible.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Snopes uses yournewswire as a source to debunk.
Yes. Because there is plenty to debunk there.

Yournewswire is not a reputable source of conspiracy information
True. It would not be good to go there if you are looking for information that supports conspiracy theories. But if you want to do some fact checking, with sources. It's not bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That's throwing me for a loop also. Why bring up the Pak. roommate? IDK seems tabloidish. I am learning not to second guess Q though LOL.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wow, what a synchronicity! I've just used, 15 mins ago, Exporttweet to download the last 3000 tweets from @realDonaldTrump and here is the line for the Happy Father's Day tweet:

Tweet ID Tweet time Tweet Text Tweet Source
1008392634468090000 17/06/2018 16:55 "Happy Father's Day! t.co..." "Twitter for iPhone"

Bear in mind I'm in a different time zone.

So it appears you have looked at the Whitehouse tweet (2:42), rather than the @realDonaldrump RETWEET!

For a moment there I thought @Jack was amending the times on POTUS tweets!
edit on 17-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correction to different handles

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Makes you wonder if they "create" specific stories on certain websites just so they can debunk something popular and "dangerous" to certain groups.

🎃

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They do. Same MO as the dossier.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join