It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

do you have long hair and wear dark colors?

also, do you own a pair of metal studded leather boots?
asking for science

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

The chans have identified that #1500, #1501 and #1502 all came from the same ID of 33af96; which is curious. It implies that potentially either:

a) black hats have found a way to make it look like their posts came from the same IP address as Q Posts but didn't know password so couldn't emulate tripcode, or
b) there is a mole physically using a terminal on the same server as Q.

What's interesting is that Q has NOT confirmed all 3 posts were by him... despite the chan boards querying it through 20 odd posts!!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That bike rack is dedicated to Seth Rich...saw a pic earlier will go see if I can find it.

Hence "access kills".

Eta. OK there IS a bike rack deticated to him but it's obviously not the same bike rack.
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

www.omaha.com...

qanon.pub...

The Seth rack is outside the DNC

I got murdered and all I got was this lousy bike rack.

Was Q hinting at that? If it was Q that posted...

edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The FBI employees who didn't like Clinton were lower ranked. The upper echelon wanted Obama's legacy to be carried forward, no matter who the Democrat was. If it was Tim Kaine, they would have broke laws in an attempt to help him win.
edit on 6/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Good catch ToL! I wondered why the bike rack picture.

Could still equally be black hat or Q who posted it.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

If it were a hard re-useable badge then that could explain the old font? It's not uncommon for companies to keep using the same visitor badges for a few years!

It's actually the other way around, though.

The badge from the Qpost is the latest version.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I wear dark colours, no metal studded leather boots though

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What's interesting is that Q has NOT confirmed all 3 posts were by him... despite the chan boards querying it through 20 odd posts!!

I'm a little curious why, since they don't have the correct trip code(s), they are in the queue as a numbered post on the boards that extract the posts from infinity, like qntmpkts.keybase.pub?

Why didn't they get weeded out as just a post from another anon on the board, if that is what they are?

Any thoughts on that? I would think that those boards are set up to look for any posts from TripcodeA, and TripcodeB, and Tripcode(n)... excluding all others and ordering by TD stamp to number them.

Are there any POTUS tweets that correlate with those posts?

edit on 17-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: Use question marks, son, this isn't the wild west.

edit on 17-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

"Friend to all including panda"

Is weird wording considering it is well known Panda was his user name...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I got murdered and all I got was this lousy bike rack.

That was a bit spooky, those exact words came into my head, I scroll down and you posted them.

That should happen more often, then I wouldn't need to type.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

a reply to: TheGOAT

The chans have identified that #1500, #1501 and #1502 all came from the same ID of 33af96; which is curious. It implies that potentially either:

a) black hats have found a way to make it look like their posts came from the same IP address as Q Posts but didn't know password so couldn't emulate tripcode, or
b) there is a mole physically using a terminal on the same server as Q.

Yikes....pretty ominous stuff Rel
Hope this is one time your awesome de-coding skills are Wrong ! Trying not to give any energy to those kinds of thoughts...but I know this isn't a game.

Hi Wand, glad you're home safe, must have been freaky being in the hospital with all this going on ...take care of yourself

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

My thoughts on that are that 1500 was signed Q and as the next post had the same ID tag someone made a manual mistake and added both?

This would imply that their automation is not full and using tripcode... maybe because the trip code changes? Therefore the map admin/baker just inputs a post number he wants added to the map and the rest is automated?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

So if that memorial was funded by and conieved by the DNC, it's almost like a poke in the eye to those who believe that he was indeed Panda, did leak to Wikileaks, and was indeed murdered in retaliation.

Anyone else get the same feeling?

My first thought was that it was funded by Kim Dotcom. I fthat were the case it would be poining a finger at the DNC, instead it looks like gloating.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Plus the NGP vans looked like pandas

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: XAnarchistX

do you have long hair and wear dark colors?

also, do you own a pair of metal studded leather boots?
asking for science

Page 42. Life, The Universe....and Everything.

Pay attention...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's worth noting that a few posts later in #1507, Q implies they're on Marine one helicopter and about to get on Airforce one.

Isn't AF1 where POTUS is taken at time of risk?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

1) From the anons on the Chan boards and Reddit - see this guys thread for 2 key decode methods Guccifer/Florida and COVFEFE with worked examples of decode discoveries - serialbrain

2) Q Posts 631, 665, 793, and 835 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub... all tell us "You have so much more than you know." from Q's biggest intel drop in our known history. It is interpreted that more than you know is because we can not see it in the basic post or we would know it. Therefore it must be hidden in codes.

3) I have been asked to continue by individuals who seem to have an inside track - so I am.

Need to get back to catch up on decoding now so apologies for not getting involved in any further debate on this at this time.

I wasnt attempting to debate it. I was attempting to understand it. Is that a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Qpost 1500

Anonymous ID: 33af96 No.1762746 📁
Jun 15 2018 17:18:55 (EST)
7D14855F-3F11-46B0-BEF8-7420BF2EF055.png ⤓

Access Kills.
POTUS in good spirits today.
Morning strolls are refreshing.
2.5 hrs
Q

You know, with just a little shift-a-roo, that third line can read much differently.

Morning strolls are refreshing.

Morning's trolls are refreshing.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That's definitely a good thing ITG.

Apologies for being a lil tetchy because I was behind on keeping the s/sheet up to date!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Great catch CD!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join