It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

George ran head first into a van today while on his scooter. I think he's out.
linky

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The thing that is happening regarding Mueller, Flynn and Judge Sullivan and sentencing gives this theory backing, imo.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The thing that is happening regarding Mueller, Flynn and Judge Sullivan and sentencing gives this theory backing, imo.
Its certainly an anamoly. Both sides seem happy to delay. Like they are waiting for something else.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Soooooo Lisa Page is not going to testify tomorrow. Rinse and repeat, just another g*damned day in g*damned Washington DC. When are the adults in the room going to take charge of this abomination and deal with it. A blind man could see the corruption in a NY minute. Hell, we all do. I have absolutely no delusions, if I were to have pulled even an atomic number's worth of this, I would be vacationing at GITMO about now.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Data Scientist will become a key member of the Data Science team, collaborating on a variety of projects within the DNC and in support of Democratic campaigns and party committees across the country.

Bingo, and then some.

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 10-7-2018 by eisegesis because: out for blood

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Did anyone else see this pic from PrayingMedic thread?

Seems odd.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

"enjoy the show"

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I hope Peter Strzok doesn't back out of his televised testimony on Thursday. Unlike his closed-door testimony, he will be under oath for Thursday's.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It's too bad that wasn't a 30 second video clip. Snapshots of a single point in time can be deceiving...like the one of President Trump saluting a North Korean officer.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

true and Rience(sp?) looks a little uncomfortable

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

it’s posts like yours, and recent posts like J&Cynical you referenced, as well as crankys (you know 😉) recent posts that are what I see as the embodiment of the phrase WWG1WGA. Those who have followed this thread that lurk like me appreciate you guys, and we stay interested in Q because this is the moral message Q offers and we My be a hell of a lot wrong with me but my moral compass ihas good ‘gut instincts ‘ (head not to RHist

Sorry I’m threads behind but still catching up from vacation and know I’ll forget later lol

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope Peter Strzok doesn't back out of his televised testimony on Thursday. Unlike his closed-door testimony, he will be under oath for Thursday's.

I'm with you, but given the track records across the board, I don't see anything different. If he does show it will be another side show of "I can't answer that it's classified". I'm reminded of a term we used in my military days. BOHICA, Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds like a BINGO to me!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

I saw that!

Might be a sympathy ploy.

Well lots of time to clone a few of him by 2020

Speaking of clones, the Hillary model on the commercial flight looked odd.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

they forgot her shoulders.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm with you, but given the track records across the board, I don't see anything different. If he does show it will be another side show of "I can't answer that it's classified". I'm reminded of a term we used in my military days. BOHICA, Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

hang on folks. Here is the thing to consider. S&P testifying in front of congress means nothing, it is for show. The reason they haven't to date is because they have been in virtual jail: preventing LEAKING. The reason they have not been "allowed" to speak now is because of the leaking and the case evolving. Now they cannot do any harm to the case. They should plead the 5th, as should you btw, as there is no good that can come of speaking anyway - nothing ever comes of this publicity events in reality. The case is set, now they are harmless: jerking congress around is fine, it's part of the show. Building the case matters, nothing else.

Look for places where the cases are set by looking for things that reveal that leaks do not matter. What happens this week and next that suddenly indicates that the case is set, information on Seth Rich? Information on JA? Hammonds. Fake Clintons traveling in public. SC nomination.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Did anyone else see this pic from PrayingMedic thread?

Seems odd.

Two people are looking at their shoes ... unless you think of a slave seeing their master.

That fat blokey looks mighty happy at being able to meet the lord and saviour.

A really off image.

P

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Was any context or commentary offered on the pic? I thought I read the whole thread (not replies however) but missed that.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The pick doesn't strike me as being that odd.

I'm pretty sure that's Rinse Pubus in the center there between Guliani and RR.

It's likely that the pic was taken when POTUS was first forming his cabinet after the election.

At the time Guliani was angling for a position in the cabinet, either SOS or AG if I remember correctly.

So if he was angling for the AG postion, it would make sense that he would be gladhanding with RR and anyone else he could schmooz with.

Just my take. I did no research and my opinion is worth as much as used TP.

edit on 10-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join