It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Donna Brazile tweeted this a few hours ago:

twitter.com...

Notice the panda emoji?

That plaque specifically makes it seem like "Panda" is a person. The way they worded that is so strange - shouldnt it have just said "Friend to All - Including Pandas" if they were talking about the bears?

What strikes me about the plaque is the superlatives.

edit on 10-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think The GUT has a good angle on this. In that instance, "Panda" would be an improper plural.

Small things like that slip through on these sorts of commemorative plaques; there's small park in my hometown that is named after my family and the plaque dedicating the park has an extraneous word that should have been left out. I had pointed it out to the city secretary when they asked me to proofread the text and my correction didn't make it to the plaque.

Am open to other options, but Gut' s notion satisfies Occam better than most others...for me.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is the GoFundMe page Seth's brother set up still going? I wonder how much has been raised for:

These funds will allow my family to investigate, and help solve Seth's murder. We know somewhere, someone has the information on who murdered Seth. We intend to use these funds to hire professional help that can discover new facts and information, cooperating with the police and solving this in the fastest way possible. The funds will be used for three purposes:

1) Allow us to raise and maintain public awareness of Seth's unsolved murder through means such as flyers, direct mailings, etc.

2) Allow the family to hire investigative, forensic and analytical services we believe will be useful for discovering new facts and leads in the case.

3) Maintain, and then increase, the reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction at/from it's current level.

link

Anybody else curious about this?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
More info for anyone interested:

Brett Kavanaugh & Vince Foster: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Lots of links in the article for further follow-up too.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why does it seem Donna Brazille feels somehow responsible for SR's death if it was some just "random robbery gone bad"?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Say what you want but I think she just fired a warning shot to someone... She has something to say. Edit to add or said already....
edit on 7102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: pavil

Donna Brazile tweeted this a few hours ago:

twitter.com...

Notice the panda emoji?

Remember how there was a debate over whether or not Kim Dotcom simply made up SR's panda nickname?

He didn't. I wonder if she got reprimanded for that..

If Seth Rich is 'Panda,' then the plaque doesn't make sense. It says he was a friend to 'Panda.'

Am I misreading this?

If Panda isn't SR, then who?

A few thoughts...
Kim Dotcom LOOKS like a Panda.
P and A
PNDA: pnda.io...

Seth Rich was involved with analytics at his job with the DNC, so this makes sense.
edit on b000000312018-07-10T18:21:00-05:0006America/ChicagoTue, 10 Jul 2018 18:21:00 -0500600000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The PANDA quote is weird.

Could it be Seth's 'alter ego'?

Some reason behind it. Also why a bicycle rack?

I really think George Clooney is going to be the 2020 candidate.

edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

That's actually what I was thinking. A pet name or a character he was known as. Maybe Kim Dotcom will clarify.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Last time this plaque was in thread ,my niece a dentist, recognized PANDA

Thought I'd mention it again
edit on 7102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seth Rich was known to dress as a panda according to this:

When he was stuck late at night working in the office, he would dress up as a panda to make his co-workers laugh.

wapo article

In that context I'm still scratching my head...

My other thought was maybe it's a reference to a Panda Express, there's plenty in the neighborhood, and they must have ordered takeout regularly.

edit on 10-7-2018 by tjack because: Tidying up a bit

edit on 10-7-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
@ On Pardon of the Hammond's!!

No action taken without out deep thought. Let is all remember the U1 tie in here. My guess this happens as a sign to show the U1 investigation is complete: ready to be lit on fire. The Strozk and Page testimony happens because that is complete: leaks do not matter now, ready to be lit on fire.

Forgot to add a curious one. The SC pick. My feelings on this are well known, but there is one big fat SC decision hanging out there. Were it to be discovered that BHO was in fact not qualified, he's SC picks are out. My take: BHO about to be lit on fire...

Score one for the Good guys. @ rW
edit on 10-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: add stellar point

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I looked up ‘panda’ on urban dictionary. I didn’t know that panda was a reference to the police, but it apparently is.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks like they tried a little too hard to get the russian dossier story out in the open. If it was so scandalous and treacherous then why would they feel the need to make 3 different attempts by using 3 different persons to get it to the appropriate authorities? The consensus after receiving the dossier was apparently always the same. The dossier was just full of unverified allegations of russian collusion but somehow that was enough to prompt a special counsel investigation despite all the dubious circumstances that surrounded its origin in the first place. This reeks of a set up.

thehill.com...

Like dandelions in an untreated lawn, the now infamous Russian dossier apparently multiplied in numbers — and emissaries delivering it to the FBI — the closer Donald Trump got to the White House.

We know from public testimony that dossier author and former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele shared his findings with the FBI in summer and fall 2016 before he was terminated as a confidential source for inappropriate media contacts.

And we learned that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) provided a copy to the FBI after the November 2016 election — out of a sense of duty, his office says.

Now, memos the FBI is turning over to Congress show the bureau possessed at least three versions of the dossier and its mostly unverified allegations of collusion.

Each arrived from a different messenger: McCain, Mother Jones reporter David Corn, Fusion GPS founder (and Steele boss) Glenn Simpson.

That revelation is in an email that disgraced FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok wrote to FBI executives around the time BuzzFeed published a version of the dossier on Jan. 10, 2017.

“Our internal system is blocking the site,” Strzok wrote of the document posted on BuzzFeed. “I have the PDF via iPhone but it’s 25.6MB. Comparing now. The set is only identical to what McCain had. (it has differences from what was given to us by Corn and Simpson.)”

The significance of Strzok’s email is obvious to investigators who reviewed it in recent days. The FBI is supposed to be immune to manipulation by circular information flows, especially with sensitive investigations such as evaluating whether a foreign power tampered with an American election.

Yet, in this case, the generally same information kept walking through the FBI’s door for months — recycled each time by a new character with ties to Hillary Clinton or hatred for Trump — until someone decided they had to act.

That someone was Strzok, whose own anti-Trump bias was laid bare by his personal text messages. He first opened a case on Russia-Trump collusion on July 31, 2016 after the first flow of information, then escalated to get a warrant targeting a former Trump adviser in October after a second flurry of allegations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Makes sense.

"His nickname was Panda." - Kim Dotcom

www.vanityfair.com...

Seth Rich’s social media handle was “panda” and it was known among his friends in the DNC. Did Hillary publicly threaten to “shoot the panda” in a Vanity Fair article of January 24, 2016? Julian Assange has already strongly suggested it was Seth Rich. Kim Dotcom, is willing to testify it was Rich. Hillary’s campaign manager John Podesta, who threatened to make an “example” of leakers whether or not they were guilty, works for The Washington Post. Worse, in clear mockery of the shooting of Seth Rich, a memorial bike rack at the DNC headquarters in Miami refers to the Panda. The DNC also hired a “spokesman” to gaslight the grieving family and to attack investigators of an unsolved murder case, which they treat as closed.

impiousdigest.com...

edit on 10-7-2018 by eisegesis because: panda's revenge

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The pawns are getting knocked off the chess board one by one. Exposing the real culprits behind U1 and 9/11 is the checkmate. I wonder if it is possible to win a game after making only 22 moves...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I have never heard of such a phrase. Did the author substitute Panda for an Elephant? The whole wording of the article is beyond suspicious.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yes, now in this context it makes some sense. Evil, scary sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sure says a great deal, without saying much, lol.

thx.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pandas are black and white. Did SR work with a black hat together and that person is still waiting for the right moment to expose it all? I had the sneaking suspicion that he was not doing it alone for a while now. Killing SR would have delivered a pretty clear message to whomever aided him.

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join