It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Excellent work again and again !!!!

Let's keep going

c'mon people !! You can do this !!

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.108 📁
Jun 13 2018 14:55:53 (EST)
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Q
Qbase OperationQ

edit on Jun-13-2018 by xuenchen because: 👁😲👁

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Amazing as always!!

Thakyouthankyou!! Xo.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Canadian company Phantom Secure, CEO busted by feds.
For some reason I thought BlackBerry was the issue not ZTE... great thread

motherboard.vice.com...

For years, a slew of shadowy companies have sold so-called encrypted phones, custom BlackBerry or Android devices that sometimes have the camera and microphone removed and only send secure messages through private networks. Several of those firms allegedly cater primarily for criminal organizations.

Then..
www.androidpolice.com...

Phantom Secure takes what appear to be BlackBerry 9720s and removes the microphones, camera, GPS, Internet capabilities, and normal messenger services. It then adds PGP and routes messages through overseas servers. The company also has remote wiping capabilities in the case that a phone is seized by authorities

What search brings up..
www.google.com... d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
edit on 13-6-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm so excited I can hardly breathe. My favorite # is 8 & I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best ones yet!!!!!

Thanks so much to dashed! & everyone else who contributes so much to this Amazing Rollercoaster!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Amazing work again Dashen. I can't express my gratitude enough for starting this discussion so long ago. It's been the best ride on the net without a doubt. Thank You..

..and the offline archive of these threads on ATS, Qbase and /qresearch is safe and sound on 2 arrays and 1 ssd.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thank you for making these incredible threads and the indexes. I have a feeling this part ∞ will be truly magical. Patriots unite o7.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
from Q drop 1494

WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV.
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE.
YOU.

misspelling on Declas
what is ARM?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Alternative media like Twitter,Facebook,Youtube and the like.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Thanks. Is Alice awake?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
what is ARM?

I've seen Anti-Trump Resistance Movement.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Q confirmed once and for all that Seth Rich was 187'ed and unfortunately is therefore really dead. I hope that will finally put all the speculations to rest. I know some people had high hopes for him. I am truly sorry and he will be remembered as an american patriot and the people responsible for his murder severely punished. Promise. Gone but not forgotten. o7

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Down the rabbit hole a little further... this will be yet another eye-opener for me. Looking forward to digging in - thanks for putting this together D

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Thanks. Is Alice awake?

Are you?

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Damn Dashen. If Q was my cross to carry....

A true Patriot indeed my friend. Your work does not go unnoticed. Not just the participants but the readers and most likely Q team themselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

For some reason I thought BlackBerry was the issue not ZTE... great thread

motherboard.vice.com...

For years, a slew of shadowy companies have sold so-called encrypted phones, custom BlackBerry or Android devices that sometimes have the camera and microphone removed and only send secure messages through private networks. Several of those firms allegedly cater primarily for criminal organizations.

Then..
www.androidpolice.com...

Phantom Secure takes what appear to be BlackBerry 9720s and removes the microphones, camera, GPS, Internet capabilities, and normal messenger services. It then adds PGP and routes messages through overseas servers. The company also has remote wiping capabilities in the case that a phone is seized by authorities

What search brings up..
www.google.com... d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edit because the quote function malfunctioned. Below from your 2nd link

Non techy person here.

Are only modified phones able to route to overseas servers? I have always wondered how Hillary got away with routing a phone she did gov business on to an overseas server.
edit on 13-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Down the rabbit hole a little further... this will be yet another eye-opener for me. Looking forward to digging in - thanks for putting this together D

Where the hell have you been?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
Q confirmed once and for all that Seth Rich was 187'ed and unfortunately is therefore really dead. I hope that will finally put all the speculations to rest. I know some people had high hopes for him. I am truly sorry and he will be remembered as an american patriot and the people responsible for his murder severely punished. Promise. Gone but not forgotten. o7

I hadn't realized people assumed he was still alive. He died a martyr or became one post mortem. Either way let Justice be done.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

WOW, 8 already!? Hard to track and stay up to date from the boards. But I love the ideas we throw around here. Keep it up Dashen.

The World Is Watching
The World Is Connected
WWG1WGA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join