It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I still suspect the DNC is going to run Oprah and that it's been in the works for at least a decade.

I started to say that I have not heard of any modern-day president that didn't earn a college degree.

But, I see where in 2013, Harvard AND Duke bestowed Honorary Doctorate Degrees on her........soooooo...2013? You may indeed be right about the ten-year plan for her.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Nah. Oprah is damaged goods now. She was very chummy with Weinstein and the rest of the Hollywood rapist crowd.

That's not going to be enough to turn Democrats off...nor anyone else who doesn't like Trump. They'll just produce a list of Hillary and Trump whataboutisms.

There's no mileage with Weinstein. And Oprah has *cough* vindicated herself by making the #MeToo thing happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You might find this interesting:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

because it is all hyperbolic "fake news" as the rightist say

if they "have everything" they are complicit in what happens while they 'hold on to it'

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm glad you posted this as it brings much needed awareness to the events of that time period.

In addition to the SR story being given 'new life' and the Hammonds being given a pardon, there is a lot of political chaff in the air today.

That makes me ask, "what else might be happening that could be over looked?"
edit on 10-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Tiny phone keyboard typos

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm Seeing it now, too. hmmmm...

Can you see the so-called hurdles having been removed? The skeletons in the closet cleaned and given a "new name"?

Thanks for this eye-opening insight, MME. I'm going to watch this more closely now with an eye on the moving dots.

(lololol....you have made up for not knowing VJ was black.
)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I felt stupid for that! I actually researched her, too. I guess I just didn't pay attention to the fact that she was black because it didn't have anything to do with why I was looking into her. I was researching her connection to someone who was passing off a bogus Hawaii birth certificate online with the same fraudulent seal that Obama's has.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This really is interesting to ponder.

Why is Seth Rich's murder being brought into the forefront once again?

A "silly" person here on ATS on another thread poo-pooed the idea that so many people could be involved in a cover-up, especially people in high LE positions.

Well, reading your link in your post, MME, there is some pretty compelling evidence that that is exactly what happened in the Vince Foster case.

Parallel revelations?

I thought the Seth Rich thing was a little random too until I remembered today ( July 10 ) is the 2 year anniversary of his murder.

And yes, on that thread it wasn't just the "silly' person inexplicably trying to shoot down everything as an absurd conspiracy.

I'm into parallel revelations!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I felt stupid for that! I actually researched her, too. I guess I just didn't pay attention to the fact that she was black because it didn't have anything to do with why I was looking into her. I was researching her connection to someone who was passing off a bogus Hawaii birth certificate online with the same fraudulent seal that Obama's has.

Actually, I was just amazed at how many people on that thread didn't know that about VJ. I wasn't really aiming my surprise at you specifically, but you are such a great researcher and so knowledgeable and efficient, it did take me by surprise.

You are definitely one of the posters on this board I always pay attention to and follow up on the links you post. Very much respect your research and take note of your opinions.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I know it's a long shot but...

Someone mentioned earlier today a Q drop regarding 7/10 and plane crashes.

20 injured in plane crash outside Pretoria

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.13 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:48:01 (EST)
7/10.
Targeted Kills.
Power Out.
Flight re-routes.
Flight returns.
Running.
Public awakening.
Message spreading wide & far.
Goodbye @Jack.
Q

Read in a different source that witness saw a black smoke before the airplane crashed, indicating that it was probably engine failure of some kind.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thank you for that recap MME. Had no idea Kavanaugh was involved with VF case. Now I understand why Mc No Name was so eager to endorse. I fully expected him to throw a monkey wrench like the last couple times he bothered to vote.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thanks for all the information MME. Valuable info as usual.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I still suspect the DNC is going to run Oprah and that it's been in the works for at least a decade. If not in 2020, then in 2024. Hillary could help her win the nomination with her baggage and unlikability factor.

Oprah For Prez?

I just don't see it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Little did we know at the time just how relevant this little known person working for the DNC would become.

Here is our first conversation about it on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I still suspect the DNC is going to run Oprah and that it's been in the works for at least a decade. If not in 2020, then in 2024. Hillary could help her win the nomination with her baggage and unlikability factor.

Oprah For Prez?

I just don't see it.

That picture would be Oprah's "Basket of Deplorables." Just caption it Fresh Meat. Or maybe So, is my talk show getting renewed?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
How much confirmation do we need?!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Oprah For Prez?

I just don't see it.

That picture would be Oprah's "Basket of Deplorables." Just caption it Fresh Meat. Or maybe So, is my talk show getting renewed?

"Happy Birthday, Harvey!" works too.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
Well listening to the Press conference has been less than underwhelming.

Lots of claims , not any proofs.

Maybe there is a reason for this popping up again, but I don't think we will find any smoking guns on SR murder.

Suposedly evidence has been turned over......to who? As far as I know, there is no open investigation into his Murder.

We'll see how this plays out. Not holding up a lot of hope.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Flynn Sentencing got delayed YET AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Duplicate

edit on 10-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join