It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Nassim laughs in your general direction.

Be careful Tom. I know what you're doing. You're opening up pandora's box by inviting Nasim culture here.

I'm all for it. And I, for one, have no self control when her spirit enters Q chats..

(post by AnkhMorpork removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think John McCain's Tweet this evening indicates that he will be brought in to the Senate chamber to help confirm Justice Kavanaugh, when that time comes. Just as Q predicted.

Ref: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Whole thread is a political bait session by master bakers, one meme won’t make a difference

Has Q stopped posting? I fully expected this to fade away because JA is still in London but those faked images seem to be the final nail

BTW you don’t need Q, ATS has been doing all the conspiracy stuff for a long time no need to follow some liar

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
You have our sympathy and prayers.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Whereismypassword
You have our sympathy and prayers.

I do not need either of those, thank you 🙏

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not sure if you managed to get to the right page in Piotr Beins blog that my quotes came from. I quoted from my archive of it but linked the home page of the blog. Here is the direct link to the page quoted. It is this page that has a link for Matrix 5 stuff.

edit on 10-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correct link

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think she's pretty.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A lot of the debunking of Q is focused on how in the world can this person/group know so much, have so much access.

Watching Mysteries at the Museum (Travel Channel) they had a story on the Pinkertons

Seems to me these guys would be a viable candidate for this sorta "operation" as they pretty much are everywhere and.... they never sleep .... and are everywhere (repeated for clarity lol)

Some History here:

Today, as a subsidiary of an international company called Securitas Group, the Pinkerton agency provides private security for businesses and governments around the world. Pinkerton Consulting and Investigative Services protects shipping containers from terrorists, conducts background checks and guards executives for many Fortune 500 companies, says Pinkerton General Counsel John Moriarty. “We’re proud to be able to claim direct descent back to 1850,” he says. “There are no other companies providing this kind of service that can trace their origins back to the beginning.” In a way, he says, “even the FBI and the Secret Service are descendants of the Pinkerton Agency.

Pinkerton History
edit on 7102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

10 Things You Didn't Know About the Pinkertons

Lincoln employed a spy that never slept, Allan Pinkerton. This detective recruited a core-group of men and women that maintained a deep cover during the rebellion and provided valuable intelligence to Lincoln, specific Generals and political leaders.

Lincoln’s Spy that Never Slept..
Wonder with the Tech today what they could do.. Actually what they did for Lincoln sounds eerily like "Q"

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Bill1960

I really don't understand why everyone in the media is predicting such a brutal battle. Every Republican will vote for Kavanaugh, and a couple (at least) Democrats will.

The hysteria reminds me of how the MSM treats Kim Jong. Like he can destroy the world any time he wants to.

Just start the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, vote, and it's done. Next...Ruth Ginsberg.

The media is trying to "sell" a brutal confirmation battle for the ratings. When you weed out the political histrionics (which were scripted weeks ago, before anybody had any clue who the nominee would be) Kavanaugh seems like he's generally well-respected.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
@queenofswords

Do you have a link showing where this is refuted?

www.foxnews.com...

"Spokesperson Heather Nauert did say that Pompeo left a letter from Trump to Kim, but denied reports that he had also taken a CD of Elton John’s “Rocket Man” with him."

edit on 10-7-2018 by TheoduleArchibald because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

All press should attend my press conference TUESDAY at 1:00PM at the HOLIDAY INN Rosslyn Key Bridge.

Key. Bridge. You can't make this stuff up.

Rosslyn either. Isn't that the name of the chapel that the knights Templar re-established themselves? I believe it is...

Wiki, Rosslyn Chapel

Would that be 3 strikes, yure out?

(post by EbbNFlow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I really don't understand why everyone in the media is predicting such a brutal battle. Every Republican will vote for Kavanaugh, and a couple (at least) Democrats will.

The hysteria reminds me of how the MSM treats Kim Jong. Like he can destroy the world any time he wants to.

Just start the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, vote, and it's done. Next...Ruth Ginsberg.

The media is trying to "sell" a brutal confirmation battle for the ratings. When you weed out the political histrionics (which were scripted weeks ago, before anybody had any clue who the nominee would be) Kavanaugh seems like he's generally well-respected.

Even Senator McCain says that he wants to be brought to the Senate to vote YES for Kavanaugh. Just as Q predicted.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I followed this Q thing very closely since the beginning and i am glad so many different people of various backgrounds found a way to keep this amazing research thread going for so long. All your efforts are highly appreciated even if all the other lurkers may be still a little hesitant to join in and tell you that themselves. Hopefully this thread gets back on track and keeps its focus on research and the exploration of more rabbit holes. Imho the previous couple of pages are filled with useles fluff and have nothing to do with the Q phenomenon at its core and please remember one important thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am surprised that he is still breathing. The mortality rate of his illness is pretty damn high after all.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think she's pretty.

The obsession with her/him is kinda unsettling and a little bit strange to be honest. That said if i want to see Nasim memes i visit qresearch and not ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: carewemust

I am surprised that he is still breathing. The mortality rate of his illness is pretty damn high after all.

Either the political elite has access to treatments the rest of us are denied, or he's faking it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join