It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would they interact with M-13 though? why would they Hire M-13, who has been operating as a gang since the 80's and have had no political affiliation, all of a sudden be involved in a potentially altering murder...

Just because Trump talked about them and "Q" needed to correlate the two things into this narrative that people are gullible enough to fall for?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You do know that cartel gangs run the entire drug trade (except for the part where military brings in drugs directly themselves) and therefore have plenty of political affiliation.

We have proven cases of CIA involved with the drug trade in America to secure off the books funding. People died in the 90s reporting that stuff.

What occupation do you think ms13 members have other than drug dealer, human trafficker and murder for hire?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Kool vid on Twitter .....

Big "Q" on the side of a truck !!

Tweet

😎

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You want Anarchy?

MS13 is what you'll end up with !!

🎃💥

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

You do know that cartel gangs run the entire drug trade (except for the part where military brings in drugs directly themselves) and therefore have plenty of political affiliation.

We have proven cases of CIA involved with the drug trade in America to secure off the books funding. People died in the 90s reporting that stuff.

What occupation do you think ms13 members have other than drug dealer, human trafficker and murder for hire?

Wet Works experts?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

maybe, maybe not... but they exist under "Capitalism" they have existed under Capitalism, so you want Capitalism... this is what you get

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

They won't be around much longer.

We haven't had true Capitalism is this country since the banks took over. Blaming the prevalence of a militaristic gang on the free exchange of goods and services and private property is stretching it somewhat.

How would communism suppress MS13?

edit on 9-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Sure, but, if this is a political cover-up and they got the M13 involved, the first thing they would do is announce it was M13, show some "Proof" and be done with it, the only ones reporting it was M13 is "Q" and the herd, in fact, some independent Seth Rich researches (who believe it was the DNC that murdered him) have stated it was Not M13

The CIA and FBI are the ones that brought the Guns and Drugs into LA because the Black Panthers were building a strong community there

We know the State and Government do this

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Right, they have been around in the States since the 80's, just because Trump uses them, doesn't mean they will be eliminated unless he plans on doing in various countries, and even then, you will have off-shoots etc

"eliminating" M13 is the Hope and Change you can believe in
edit on 9-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We also know that some in government corrupt others into doing dirty work. Why is MS13 so far out of that realm ?

Fact is it isn't so much to believe in fact it takes more effort not to believe

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: xuenchen

maybe, maybe not... but they exist under "Capitalism" they have existed under Capitalism, so you want Capitalism... this is what you get

I love Capitalism. I hate misuse of it, especially ILLEGAL misuse of it. But Capitalism is a beautiful thing when the "machine" is well-oiled and balanced, free of burdensome regulations that hinder the works.

Capitalism is not a dirty word.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We haven't seen true Capitalism since shortly after this country's inception.

We've been under the boot of the central banks and their corporations. That's why all the wealth goes to the top.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't see INTERPOL mentioned a lot.... Maybe it would be informative to understand. Q theme is not a one trick pony. Go to their site..... The fight is Global. I'd link it but ..... Not everything is easy..... Work a little bit

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Because of the black panthers? In th 90s? OK, if you say so.

Yeah it's Capitalizm and Communism and corrupt government.

I have a really hard time believing its even possible to clean it all up.

Especially the vast darkside of all this that most ppl don't even see, because in order for these "evil" gangs to operate they have just as many "good guys" involved.

All of these ppl are used to collecting their proceeds and aren't going to be happy about giving it up.

Then when the system is dismantled you have underlings trying to fight for new territory. It's a big mess to clean up.

I hope it can be pulled off.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes, v. interesting that they created BHO's electronic passport. I should have bolded that section but was a tad rushed.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would they interact with M-13 though? why would they Hire M-13, who has been operating as a gang since the 80's and have had no political affiliation, all of a sudden be involved in a potentially altering murder...

Why wouldn't they?
ATF & DEA agents bust MS 13 members all the time.
The agents know who's who in town in the organization.

Easy enough to bust and lean on a couple of thugs for a discreet job to get out of trouble.
Afterwards, maybe leak they are informants back to other MS 13 members and watch the two turn up dead.

Nice and neat.
edit on 9-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
With regard to POTUS mission on reciprocal trade, I chanced on thispost from another thread that points out reciprocal trade is unworkable if America and Australia (for example) are corporations of the UK and owe tax to the Queen.

Maybe this gives an insight into how important POTUS meeting with the Queen of England is in being able to achieve fair reciprocal trade?

You are correct Sir or is it Lord?

In the case of the US, the government goons took away all money in the country and replaced it with debt (as remedy they agreed to pay ALL debts incurred btw- but don't). All the wars allegedly fought over isms in the last 100 years were to accomplish the same thing: remove money, replaced with never ending, never payable debt. There is no money in the plebes hands at all.

It is Cranky's contention that removal of the true source of control, the pedavorian culture and trade, will remove the layers created to hide that system, including the debt. There was a "story" that Lady Di had seen the queen at her pedavorian best over her life, since we know Q's target is the SICK people, my guess is this visit hands queenie ( and bush line et all btw) their walking papers.

Then the Trade deals make sense, balanced for all, allowing for the return for each country to fund itself through trade of true human exchange of energies.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Gangs (such as MS-13 but by no means limited to them...every city has them) are the executioners for the Cabal who dont want to get their hands any dirtier. That much is obvious to anyone who has researched the founding and development of all these supposedly organic Gangs. None of the big gangs developed coincidentally or without organizing and funding from above. The same false claim is made about groups such as "antifa" or the "resist Trump" movement, both of which are supposed to have just developed out of nothing.

The reality is: It costs Billions of Dollars to get people to commit acts of violence. Most of it is planned and funded for the usual purposes of murder and mayhem, false flags and distractions and to sow confusion and doubt.

The real oppressor stays hidden while pointing fingers at supposedly oppressive "enemies", having them fight out wars and conflicts.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well my avatar is 800 years old so I guess in those days i'd be a "Sire".

Interesting days indeed. Whilst I await POTUS visit with a little trepidation regarding the fallout, I am glad that we will finally see some European movement on this "Qusade"!

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join