It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: butcherguy

They sold their private jet and donated the proceeds to help the children. Released the secret service to cut government waste.

Hilary 2020!

Oh, please God let Hillary run again in 2020.
It will ensure Trump's re-election, and a red wave in congress.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Isn't MUSK also the Rocket Man?

I think he's Tunnel Man or Tiny Submarine Man this week!

That's Musk's biggest problem: he's too unfocused. He wants to make cars! And he wants to install solar panels. Now he wants to build rockets. Now he wants to create tunneling machines. Now it's high-speed tube trains. Now its flamethrowers (?!). Now he's going to build a tiny submarine to rescue those people trapped in the cave.

I half-expect him to shut down Tesla just because he's decided building cars isn't fun anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: vinifalou

then you will eventually find them if you read through this topic

Quick Rundown

Claims Hillary will be arrested, and then detained
Claimed North Korea Deal was done
claimed Iran is already controlled by "them" at one point and other times claims "Iran Next"
Claimed June the ETA for the truth about Seth Rich
Fake Antifa Flag
False Information about Antifa
Claims there will be Riots
the Latest faked images talked about
Rosenstein having a very bad day than a bad week... and keeps changing
The number of times "This next week" "Here comes the pain" etc goalpost is moved

more?

excerpt

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)

On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out.

False/Failed prediction

NK is done. Do you see Kim sending any more missiles over Japan?
Denuclearization of a country isn't something you do in a clap. People who are expecting this are either ingenuous or ignorant. No offense.

Have you read the Iran Nuclear Deal? The one Obama signed?
Highly recommend you so.

We've talked about HRC and Seth Rich already. Things change and those who believe in the information Q is dropping are OK with this. Patience was the key ever since the beginning. You guys are just looking for reasons to discredit it and I honestly can't understand why.

Possible reasons:

1. Incredible free time available.
2. Envy for not making part of The Great Awakening.
3. Still mad at Trump cuz Hillary lost.

Could you link me the Q drop where he provided false info on Antifa? And you do realize that this prediction you quoted was made by an anon and not Q?

I agree with you that Q made mistakes/posted things that didn't came true. False/failed prediction as you said.

But he also said that disinfo is necessary.

So...

Back to the start I guess?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So the Queen and Prince Phillip not attending Prince's Christening? I think that's odd.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also Boris Johnson resigned today. Third minister to do so article says over objection to Brexit.

www.theguardian.com...

Things are happening across the pond...
edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I question Q's motivation incessantly and I have yet to detect anything other than a desire for the American people to have the government we were intended to have in service to We, the People as opposed to being beholden to some other entity(ies) that does(do) not have our best interests in mind.

Well said, J&C -- I very much appreciate your opinion here. And I've looked for anything of concern; I see room for abuse, but I don't see any nefarious intent or actions on Q's part. Quite the contrary. Like you, I also very much appreciate the awareness that Q is bringing to people.

I've thought a lot about what you said in another thread, that Q seems like a psyops because it must be a psyops in order to un-do the previous psyops -- the decades of propaganda and rhetoric and half-truths and mis-truths and outright lies. I'm still not sure I like it, but I see the logic. In many ways, the Q phenomenom is absolutely brilliant.

Like everything in life, in the final analysis, Q is what we make of him. Some will do better than others.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
INTERESTING story:

Been reading up on an event concerning the originator of 8chan.

His name is Fredrick Brennan and he sold the site in 2016.
He is currently, wheelchair bound, living in a gated community (24 hr. security) due to bone disease.
twitter.com...

He writes that, in March 2018, he returned to his room...back from the mall, only to find a large, blue, letter Q sitting on his desk. Written on the back of the large Q statue...was the word: "SOON".

He has no idea how the Q could've been put there...knowing the efficiency of the 24 hr. security protecting his home.
He inquired as to the security cam footage from the security office in his gated community...but the footage from the time he was away had been inexplicably erased.

He credits the following post (#393) from Q in 8chan on 12/19/17, as the reason the Q was secretly placed in his home:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5ed198 No.129526 📁
Dec 19 2017 22:22:19 (EST)

Board owner, mods, and other patriots:
Sincere thanks for all that you do.
You are true heroes.
Long overdue - my apologies.
There will be a day (within the next few months) that a scary but
safe personalized message finds its way to you on multiple
platforms recognizing your contributions.
We thank you for your service.
Godspeed,
Q

qanon.pub...

Sorry, I can't link his original post (w/photos) detailing his story (restricted site source)..but it IS posted HERE as "EXHIBIT #25"

threadreaderapp.com...
edit on 9-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Amazing! Thanks for sharing, T.

Future proves past, they say?

When will dash gets his big Q letta?

edit on 9/7/2018 by vinifalou because: oh right

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No freaking thanks.
I don't live on Sesame Street

edit on 7 9 2018 by dashen because: Today's letter is no thank Q

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've thought a lot about what you said in another thread, that Q seems like a psyops because it must be a psyops in order to un-do the previous psyops -- the decades of propaganda and rhetoric and half-truths and mis-truths and outright lies. I'm still not sure I like it, but I see the logic. In many ways, the Q phenomenom is absolutely brilliant.

Thank you, Bo!

If we look at the collective human awareness, we can see that the ability to share and exchange information is probably one of the most important keys of society.

From writing to the printing press to the Internet, each development represented a watershed moment in human history.

Many levels here.

Politics have been rife with corruption since inception; the great experiment was an attempt the stem the tide.

The federal government has come a long way since it's inception and a sickness has taken root.

Kennedy tried to point it out and do something about it and we know how that went.

I see Q as a mental vaccine against the nurtured illness that has infected the body politic. Left, right, red, blue. It's all guided tribalism.

Q has turned quite a few more eyes toward corruption than have many. There are people from both sides of the political aisle implicated in wrongdoing.

Q reminds us that as patriotic citizens, we should question our government when it is apparent it is stepping outside it's mandate.

I don't think Time would have included them in their little list if there were not an impact bring made; it is undeniable.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Boadicea

Q reminds us that as patriotic citizens, we should question our government when it is apparent it is stepping outside it's mandate.

Especially since much of this happened on our watch. We must be better citizens. Bottom Line. We need to all look in the MIRROR

I believe that is where a lot of the Q passion comes from .... How do we fix the wrongs that have been ignored for so long, and keep the unity needed to Stand As One Nation.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So the Queen and Prince Phillip not attending Prince's Christening? I think that's odd.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also Boris Johnson resigned today. Third minister to do so article says over objection to Brexit.

www.theguardian.com...

Things are happening across the pond...

Some very strange things about the Royal's and babies

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Interdasting

And there's more...

twitter.com...

Then finally we have:

(Thread) worth reading!

twitter.com...

The way the cookie is crumbling in UK. We knew they had a much bigger part in all of this.

Things are crumbling ahead of baby blimp's visit it seems...

Sleeping well Teresa?

The US has a present for you
I know it's not flattering and incorrect but it does outline how he will do nothing they want.

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Very interesting, I remember reading about this on infinite or half chan, don't remember which not long after it happened.

a reply to: MetalThunder

Quite right, part of the problem has been the public lack of attention to what to government was doing and instead trusting them at their word.

That's changing a little at a time, the larger Q's audience, the more eyes directed toward government corruption.

Q has told us to enjoy the show, I would remind the audience that this is a participatory display the requires that the audience be part of the program and additionally to be aware of what the director is doing and have a say in that direction.
edit on 9-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sex addiction has been classified as a mental illness for the first time

Oh, and guess by WHO?
edit on 9/7/2018 by vinifalou because: yes, the WHO

Concerning.

At the very least.

What's the big picture, you asked? In the words of TheConstruKctionofLight:

Thats easy. Gives an out to the celebrity predators that are being exposed. No crime just a disease - will be the new mantra. No criminal charges just treatment. Normalization.
edit on 9/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
That was a sad reading to start the day.

I hope you feel better eventually.

Thank you but I actually feel fantastic.

I was just pointing out that I'm no different from the members who keep posting the same thing over and over except that I am posting the things that make me feel unenthusiastic about the Q movement. Apparently, the things that people hope are meaningless.

The irony is that people then point out a common phrase said by Trump, like "tip top", and all of a sudden every little thing has meaning.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
If what Ms. Ashcraft is saying is true, can you imagine the reactions???

Its hard for me to imagine that all of this will come to light in my lifetime. People are just not willing to confront it.

There will be red pills and leave the dark red pills to those who can handle it.

Sky, it is coming out- and out (very much thanks to you personally!), but only to those for whom: it matters to their growth. Those who care about others. Those who are fighting the demons, their henchmen and to help others. Will it be on teeeeveeee or news outlets: no, they were created as liars mediums, DISinformation systems, and therefore cannot really be repurposed, as to understand this one must feel, not "see an interpretation."

I've said this before, none of this is new to me, it has been out, but the cloak of mind control has been so deep that people literally could not see it in front of them. I've discussed various versions of this information with others for decades in various forms, and we've gone from people passing out during my discussion, to listening, to being interested, to "I get it, now what....". The majority of that change is been in the last few years. In fact, I've seen more vibrational transformation in the last six months then I have in the previous decades combined.

The issue is what version of "woke" matters. Seeing the horrors here is important, but not as important as what that will facilitate. I cannot tell you how many times in my lifetime I have said something like, "you do realized x is going on here....?" Which was followed by, "no, I never noticed that" followed by, "done with this then..." and a full life change: see it, get it, move on to create something new. That distortion when truly seen was nothing more then a catalyst. Q is the catalyst, the match to the human energy bonfire.

We are not meant to live miserable, loveless, hatefilled lives, even if the provocateurs claim otherwise. We are quite remarkable beings as expressed on earth. Q is triggering that memory is us, for many other another trigger is being used.

The brave folks in the Q movement are the catalyst, the change will come very, very, fast once the tipping point is reached. Consider this, deeply: Q said 1 year until a parade celebration. If all the moving parts come together as laid out, then "visually" it was only one year, or two of DJT in total, to reach that tipping point. Fast, very fast given how long those in power have been doing their thing.

Most of this will become archive, with people looking into the collective record to see how their reality was shaped and so on, but once the "i get it happens" the change will be blindingly fast. Its a done deal - as in done, it is now a matter of how you experience this part of our journey.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ever hear of Mariana Strzok?
Heard of her husband?
Heard of her father, Gen. James Cartwright?

"Follow the wives."

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Great post and Links. I wonder when we will find out all the UK did to spy on the Trump Campaign. It smells to high heaven. There has got to be a trail.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Merkel"

LOL.
edit on 9-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Heard of her father, Gen. James Cartwright?

Here's somethinglink to Obama Pardon

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The wife of Mark Strzok … and mom of Devin Strzok … is Mariana Srtzok .. Mariana (or Mary) is the daughter of General James Cartwright. Devin Strzok is actually Devin Cartwright Strzok . His grandfather, General James Cartwright, was pardoned by Barrack Obama on his last day of office. Cartwright was accused of leaking info on stuxnet.

The OBAMA and STRZOK Family Connection that Spans DECADES
edit on 9-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join