It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
OK... so how many Qsters were lost over the past few days? I haven't really taken the time to do a deep read on most of the posts. Just quickly watching the back and forth regarding to prove or not to prove Q.

Are we getting back into the digging? Or have we lost to the few new debunkers that came in to derail the momentum of the movement? Both sides have valid input and I respect that. There have been numerous times that a Q post can be read and give you an immediate "well, that is so vague it could be anything" Q posts coming out after a news report is not a debunk in my opinion, it is a focus point. Many of the items being pointed at as a debunk are not something that I take to heart. Most of the time I am already aware of what it is they are pointing out as it is something I noticed myself. I respect the information and the person providing it, but I draw my own conclusion. For the debunker saying "look Q posted after the article" doesn't discredit the information, it focuses it. And it has worked in a manner that has gotten both the supporters & the debunkers digging deeper and looking harder at the information.

I, for one, have never much cared about who or what Q is. What I have gravitated to is the collaboration between so many complete strangers, who have come together over a single letter to dig, research, share finding, insights & feelings.

The main message I got from Q from the start was "your president needs you". And he does. He needs the support of the people who believe in him. He needs the votes for those running in the mid-terms that will support him. He needs his supporters to show the world that we are behind him. This doesn't mean we don't hold POTUS' feet to the fire when he does something wrong, but that we support what he is trying to accomplish.

The research skills of all who have participated in this has opened the eyes of many people, both supporters & debunkers. Both sides of that coin can look at things now and see that things are not always what they appear to be, and it is opening more eyes every day.

Regardless of what/who Q is, it has formed the foundation of a movement that has grown large & strong. It has moved "We the People" to engage in critical thinking, personal responsibility for what we read, hear & believe. It has opened many eyes to connections of corruption we might not have looked at otherwise.

Q has motivated us to get out of our comfort zones & begin participating again instead of sitting idly by watching organized crime take over our country & feeling like there is nothing we can do and that we have no voice. Q HAS GIVEN US BACK THAT VOICE.

Q may be an autistic news junkie Larping on the chans.
Q may be AI collecting data about the feelings and beliefs of the population & how we absorb informtion
Q may be an insider close to Trump posting just enough information to give us a laser focus to look at what is really happening.

Why does the answer to who Q is matter?
The information that has been dug into and uncovered is REAL
The people who are participating in the movement is REAL
And the results of mass awareness, motivation & excitement is REAL

GOD Bless & Carry on.....

You always manage to articulate what I am thinking but can't quite get down. The past week on this thread was a bummer. I haven't lost faith! The people I follow on Twitter keep me pretty positive too esp. when this thread starts to slide.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The text below explains why those who argue that everything Q says is true, are flat out wrong.

Unfortunately the excuse came after the two or three drops in question.

You are free to believe whatever you want. I will go as far a saying that I actually like the story-line Q traces out. I guess I'm a romantic at heart or I was at some point.

Right now, after taking all of the Q drops in and judging with what I think is an objective eye, I've got to say that Q followers are in for a let down.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Thats too bad. If it doesnt, Im leaving the Planet on the next ship to the Pleiades.

I hate to brake it to you but everyone on this planet is in for the long haul.

Until death do you part might not be just about life partners.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The text below explains why those who argue that everything Q says is true, are flat out wrong.

Right now, after taking all of the Q drops in and judging with what I think is an objective eye, I've got to say that Q followers are in for a let down.

Now that you've made that statement for the 12th time, will you find another interest to pursue?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Now that you've made that statement for the 12th time, will you find another interest to pursue?

Probably not. I'm just like everybody else posting the same thing about Q for the 12th time with nowhere else to go.

ETA: I guess my jadedness is about as strong as other peoples hope.
edit on 9-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Good Evening All....Hopefully I'll be able to post this before my puter crashes again, it's happening several times a day now.
I came up with a few good finds over the weekend and every time I was about to post the puter crashed and I lost all the work...friggin infuriating ! Mostly MK-ultra stuff ... I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure if I'm willingly to be extorted for $30 bucks I can "fix" the problem, but it's become a matter of principle now! I spend $1,800 a year for the "privilege" to be bombarded with Propaganda, ads and God know's what "frequencies" intent on brainwashing me. I think all the damm ads contribute to crashing the computer and NOW I have to pay extra to "protect" my computer ? Ugh...sorry, rant over !

Great work as always Guys !

edit on 9-7-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sorry to hear about the computer troubles, ML. I'm surprised my PC is running so smoothly after "working" 18 hour days since 2010. There's a lot of help and tips available on the internet for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Watch this original video for the Police song...Anybody notice the ashtray at the beginning/middle/end? Listen to the lyrics boys and girls.. There are no accidents..

edit on 9-7-2018 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
If what Ms. Ashcraft is saying is true, can you imagine the reactions???

Its hard for me to imagine that all of this will come to light in my lifetime. People are just not willing to confront it.

There will be red pills and leave the dark red pills to those who can handle it.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Link to what Ms. Ashcroft is saying?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I have no friends or close family left...woot dark red pill

ETA: Anyone notice there's 12+1 of those kids and their leader, in the cave? idk..

edit on 9-7-2018 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Link to what Ms. Ashcroft is saying?

Links on the last page, regarding the consumption of and addiction to spinal fluid, as well as the selling of spinal fluid on the black market. Weird stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Yeah, just found her Twitter feed and she is explaining her ritual abuse as well as the Spinal Fluid draws. Raised for consumption, just like an animal.
edit on 9-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Redwookieaz

That was released 1983. Either the lyrics on their own or the ashtray on its own I would go with pure chance.

But both there and right out in the open ... makes my Hmm meter Hum.

P

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Retired Nurse and Husband killed in Earth Shaking House Explosion in New Jersey

Gigantic Explosion, thats why Police Suspect "No Foul Play". : @@ :

Interestingly, this nurse was trained in adminstering the blood substitute Epi Pen

NY Post: Company that price gauged Epi Pen is Clinton Foundation donor

This could be nothing. Posting just in case.

Sorcha Faal claims that she was set to testify against Clinton Foundation, but there is no evidence of this and I dont believe Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's weird. No clue as to what spinal fluid from women is used for on the black market?

If you're into Dark Red Pills, here's a twitter thread on IT.

Very dark red.
It would be easy to write her story off as that of a raving lunatic, but I wouldn't put anything past these people.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Just something to toss out that's unrelated to Q, who has shown no interest in the U.S. Supreme Court, AFAIK.

Orrin Hatch let slip that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is replacing Anthony Kennedy.
www.foxnews.com...

Would a U.S. Senator know Trump's pick this far (3 days) in advance of the official 9pm Monday announcement? Hatch is pretty old too. He's retiring, with Mitt Romney (likely) replacing him.

It's possible. I'm sure Trump made his pick a few days ago, at least. A day or two ago, I read a story that said Raymond Kethledge had been "all but eliminated" because several of Trump's advisers were concerned about some of his rulings that suggest he's pro-illegal immigrant.

If it does turn out to be Amy Barret, I'll be glad that Trump isn't playing the tokenism game by holding onto her until Ginsburg finally goes.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That was a sad reading to start the day.

I hope you feel better eventually.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

At first, "Q isn't real!"
Next, "Q isn't an insider!"
Now they say, "Q was wrong about x. He's not perfect."

Why those who are veterans of these threads can't/don't ignore the cynics, is fascinating to me.

Q isn't some kind of god. I believe Q is an insider in the Trump Admin, but I've always accepted that things might not go according to plan, and plans might change. Like with North Korea, for instance. Even if there was a plan in place, there's no guarantee that it will work out as expected. Do you have any idea how many Israel/Palestinian peace plans there have been over the years, or how many corporate mergers fall apart at the last minute?

What's significant is that Q knew there were high-level negotiations going on between the US and North Korea, well before this was public knowledge.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Technically there's more there too..notice his drum and drumstick as well.. And more with the window and lighting.. Hmm indeed..

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join