It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: queenofswords

The best part, in the end all it took was a Weiner to screw the entire establishment.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The purpose of Q:

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Isn't MUSK also the Rocket Man?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Isn't MUSK also the Rocket Man?

I think he's Tunnel Man or Tiny Submarine Man this week!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly right.

It has been up to us to tell disinfo from good info. Thats one of the most fun parts of Q research.

And it's just as important to not get too mentally invested in proving to cynics that Q is legitimate, based on every post he makes. His history of PROVEN statements and evidence is enough. Perfect 100% accuracy is not necessary, and should NOT be expected.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Since Babel The machine has always been a hypnotic, illusory monstrosity. It is a normalized lie, and meticulously defames anyone who rises against it. It is so well organized because it is a spiritual force, antithetical to the development of our souls, that is capable of coercing individuals through their selfish desires. It has had its time though. It served its purpose. I learned so much from living in it. Without a temporary phase of bondage, freedom has no context. The awakening is inevitable. Those who have been perpetuating the mental enslavement of humankind will eventually serve those who diligently persevered through persecution for the sake of truth and we will together pioneer the limitless frontier of the unencumbered imagination.
edit on 8-7-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: MetalThunder

and?

what does that have to do with

"Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran."

saying he took control of Iran is a specific thing, not that he is pulling out of an agreement

but, this is just another example of open-ended predictions and cold reading tactics, how easy is it to say "Trump took control of the situation in Iran vs Trump took control of Iran

and people can start to contort those words and create their own 'meaning' ignoring the obvious falsity of the statement

Relax, it's just an exercize.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I found their platform and manifesto.

edit on 8-7-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And it's just as important to not get too mentally invested in proving to cynics that Q is legitimate, based on every post he makes. His history of PROVEN statements and evidence is enough. Perfect 100% accuracy is not necessary, and should NOT be expected.

It should be obvious by now they're not here for a discussion about Q. Rather proofing Q wrong. Still in thread 8 and doing a heck of a job to. Q drops barely been discussed in the last few pages.

Awsome thread sliding from the sceptics.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I was under the impression that the Clintons liked to sponge their flights on other people’s private planes. Maybe that sort of thing has really dried up... a sign?

Flying commercial is a form of security, a protection from anything bad happening on her private flight.

In that context, it is quite telling.

Likely. they know White Hats won't take down a commercial plane, just to prove a point.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This Twitter thread from ImperatorRex tonight hits the nail on the head bigly.

threadreaderapp.com...

I highly recommended reading it's entirety. Here's a lil piece:

To by-pass the Obama/Clinton slave media, Team Trump have executed a highly organized, disciplined, complex and co-ordinated information campaign. 

IMO, they're using FOUR different channels, to educate, prepare and build a massive network of support, under the radar.

8. Each channel is run by specific individuals /key players, who have specific objectives, as well as different access levels, to the trove of evidence Trump has.

What are the 4 main channels?

9. I think Twitter, FOX, Congress & 'Q' are the four main channels to get the word out.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

"Ball of Confusion", Originally by The Temptations, (Motown 1970).
en.wikipedia.org...(That%27s_What_the_World_Is_Today)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thank-you for that link. It will be obvious to everyone in America that Trump didn't just wake up one day and draft his plan. His mind has been designing it since the late 1990's. Thank-goodness he got the chance to implement it!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
BBC: Gang stole Spinal Fluid from Women

It is not clear how the spinal fluid would have been used on the black market. The health ministry has set up a committee to investigate the case, while the four gang members are currently in police custody.

Why is this relevant?

Its relevant because the Media, Health Professionals and Governments appear not to understand why spinal fluid is being stolen and sold on the black market. In my opinion, this is because they do not understand the cult and their parasitic practices.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That's weird. No clue as to what spinal fluid from women is used for on the black market?

Your article linked to this one, too:

Pakistani police rescue 24 from organ trafficking gang - BBC News

ORGAN trafficking.

edit on 8-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's weird. No clue as to what spinal fluid from women is used for on the black market?

If you're into Dark Red Pills, here's a twitter thread on IT.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

(Singing) Sunny days...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I've been following her for awhile now & read this yesterday. Her friend says they would take his spinal fluid. When I saw Cranky's post talking about "These people are Sick", it all fit. I was getting ready to log on & post this but you beat me to it. It is so crazy to think about but it sure does make everything make more sense if true.

For years now, I've felt aware of the Good/Evil - Dark/Light battle but sort of wondered if I were just imagining it. If all this is true, it sure clears some things up for me at least.

Several pages back, someone asked what Q meant to us individually. I had just been thinking about it the day before & my answer would be primarily to Question, Question, Question. Also to research & learn. I could be wrong but weren't some of the drops explaining how for people who see & understand Q are being readied to help the rest of the population when everything comes out in the open? If what Ms. Ashcraft is saying is true, can you imagine the reactions??? For all the victims sakes, I sure hope this is indeed the end of the Evil Cabal. It is so horrific to even imagine.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join