It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

QUIT BICKERING!!!!!!

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: butcherguy
    I have not kept up with the thread.
    Has anyone seen the video of Bill and Hillary flying on a commercial flight?
    True Pundit

The reason for them taking commercial flights may have something to do with restrictions placed on Hillarys methods of travel. Its easier to escape in a private Jet, if there is a danger of her escaping.

Wow! I didn't think of that. Do you know where they were going or coming from in this tweeted video?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:09 PM
    link   
    Secret Service investigating crash in Arlington, VA

One of the vehicles involved in a crash that shut down a section of Interstate 66 in northern Virginia on Sunday morning had fled after a Secret Service officer tried to initiate a traffic stop in Washington, D.C. The driver of the suspect vehicle fled the scene and remains at large.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
    link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
    Do you know where they were going or coming from in this tweeted video?

I have no idea. All I know is that its highly unlikely that they'd take a public commercial plane out of their own free will, especially these days.
    edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:18 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
    a reply to: queenofswords

The best part, in the end all it took was a Weiner to screw the entire establishment.

Important to note:

.@FBI Assistant Director of Counter Intelligence is E.W. (bill) Preistap. His immediate deputy, who retrieved the laptop from @NewYorkFBI field office, is Peter Strzok.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:18 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Skyfloating

That's interesting. Do Secret Service usually get involved in traffic incidents like this? At least:

A passenger in the suspect vehicle sustained non-life threatening injuries, was taken into custody, and transported to the hospital.

Hope the passenger is conscious and talking.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: eisegesis

You are disregarding HRC's supposed detainment and podesta's plane being forced down never happening. The orders were to counter the riots. The orders don't matter because the arrests, nor the announcements of the arrests, never happened and the riots never happened.

The question is, if they have everything and we're ready for the reactions then why didn't they act?

You can make all kinds of excuses but one possibility is that Q was making things up.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
    link   

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:57 PM
    link   
    nvm
    edit on 8-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:20 PM
    link   

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:48 PM
    link   
    Kids thats what happens when you have too many tabs open...
    edit on 8-7-2018 by NightFlight because: royal mistake

Aww heck, it just seemed appropriate while it was here, sooooo, may I re-introduce the best theme song in the world, ever, (IMHO)...
    I think it fits Q to a tee!

edit on 8-7-2018 by NightFlight because: changed my mind, (whats left of it)

edit on 8-7-2018 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
    link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You are disregarding HRC's supposed detainment and podesta's plane being forced down never happening. The orders were to counter the riots. The orders don't matter because the arrests, nor the announcements of the arrests, never happened and the riots never happened.

The question is, if they have everything and we're ready for the reactions then why didn't they act?

You can make all kinds of excuses but one possibility is that Q was making things up.

While most things Q predicted did come true, in some instances, plans change. Q is not an Oracle, Q is a mere reporter of classified plans of POTUS.

As is clear from any honest reading of Q posts, immediately arresting HRC would cause riots. It was therefore decided to reveal and change things more slowly. The main target is not HRC, but an ancient cult that enabled her.

You pretend not to know that people have plans but in the course of carrying out said plans, a few actions may change. Your desperation to find something...anything...to debunk is showing. At the same time you have not acknowledged a single item of Qs that proved accurate.

Why would you ignore those? Because you are not looking for truth, you are looking to debunk under the guise of "helpfulness".
    edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:11 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
    While most things Q predicted did come true, in some instances, plans change. Q is not an Oracle, Q is a mere reporter of classified plans of POTUS.

These early predictions are the only ones Q made. Just about everything else was after the fact.

I guess he learned from these mistakes.

As is clear from any honest reading of Q posts, immediately arresting HRC would cause riots. It was therefore decided to reveal and change things more slowly. The main target is not HRC, but an ancient cult that enabled her.

And they said they were ready for that.

You pretend not to know that people have plans but in the course of carrying out said plans, a few actions may change. Your desperation to find something...anything...to debunk is showing. At the same time you have not acknowledged a single item of Qs that proved accurate.

It wasn't just a few actions but the main actions.

I'm not desperate. I'm just wasting time.

Why would you ignore those? Because you are not looking for truth, you are looking to debunk under the guise of "helpfulness".

I could have sworn that I told you that I'm not all that concerned with being helpful. If not, now you know.

I'm just making the prediction that the ancient cult hunt won't turn out how you think.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:13 PM
    link   
    a reply to: NightFlight

edit on 8-7-2018 by eisegesis because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:13 PM
    link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I think Trump tweeted that phrase mere hours before this Q drop.

Dec 5th - twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:17 PM
    link   

I'm just making the prediction that the ancient cult hunt won't turn out how you think.

Thats too bad. If it doesnt, Im leaving the Planet on the next ship to the Pleiades.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
    link   

The text below explains why those who argue that everything Q says is true, are flat out wrong. And conversely, those who say that Q lies, are exactly right. It's by design, and both sides are wasting their time when you bicker over whether a specific Q statement is true/false.

This is from post #1114 @ the Q Bible. (aka qanon.pub... )

What needs to be understood to appreciate what's going here, is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases.

Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe

The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

There is also at least one post where Q says that "disinformation is necessary", and that no more than 60% of what's really happening behind the scenes can be divulged at this time.

I keep posting this information to the thread, yet the useless arguments continue. Just take every prediction, and statement of what happened, with a grain of salt, because "the horse's mouth" says that some of it will NOT be true.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:33 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EbbNFlow

Good info. You are a welcome addition to this tread. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:47 PM
    link   
    Terry Crews threatened with retaliation after testifying in Senate about Hollywood Sex Abuse

Terry Crews said he was threatened with retaliation for speaking out about a sexual assault by a Hollywood agent, saying the producer of The Expendables 4 warned of vague “troubles” unless he withdraws his civil suit.

“And what happens also is that you get tricked into thinking that this type of behavior is expected, that it’s part of the job, that this harassment, abuse, even rape is part of your job description.”

“I probably would have been laughed out of the police station,” Crews said. “A year later, once the #MeToo movement took full swing, it was safe to come out.

“What happened to me has happened to many many other men in Hollywood, and since I came forward with my story I have had thousands and thousands of men come to me and say ‘Me too, this is my story. But I did not have the confidence, or I did not feel safe enough, to come out,'” Crews said in testimony. “Because what happens is you get blacklisted, your career is in danger — after that, no one wants to work with you.”

Its funny how an industry that forces its actors into prostitution and continually promotes violence and murder, outwardly portrays itself as "liberal" and supportive of the "Democratic" Party. The more the truth about Holy-Wood (Wizards Wand) is exposed, the more ridiculous all their virtue-signaling sounds.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:49 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Exactly right.

It has been up to us to tell disinfo from good info. Thats one of the most fun parts of Q research.

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join