It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure what to make of Rosenstien, I think maybe another "rinse and repeat" from Congress. The timing of the Jim Jordan thing is interesting. Perhaps they were aware Jim was going to go for the throat tomorrow and needed to cut that off. I find the Trumpster's method of announcing his pick for SCOTUS VERY unusual. He's going tp make his announcement in prime time and nationally televised. I don't recall that ever being done. I believe he may have a little more to say than just who his SCOTUS pick is. Couple that with Q hasn't been heard from since 4 July, I think tomorrow could be a very interesting day.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, the second mention is still in regards to riots:

I'm not sure what your point is. I never said that it wasn't. The second POTUS order was not necessary, due to the fact that an "arrest announcement" was not made, which Q states, would have initiated a "fallout". No announcement, no fallout, no second order. Only the first order was acted on, according to Q. Why an arrest announcement wasn't made is beyond me. Q never gave a specific date regarding when the "arrest announcement" would be made, only when it became "actionable" to make such an announcement.

"On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out."

Not, "has been."

POTUS only gave one of two orders out of necessity, according to Q.

My initial assessment stands.

I see you just disregarded the claim of Podesta's plane being forced down or drop #2 claiming "HRC detained, not arrested (yet)." which didn't seem to have happened or the riots that were "slated".

I didn't disregard anything. Only taking steps with you, since I find your debunking skills questionable.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No way HRC was on a public flight with no security.

The plane is either all SS or extras with SS for a photo op.

No way these ppl are going around right now without security.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have not kept up with the thread.
Has anyone seen the video of Bill and Hillary flying on a commercial flight?
True Pundit

The reason for them taking commercial flights may have something to do with restrictions placed on Hillarys methods of travel. Its easier to escape in a private Jet, if there is a danger of her escaping.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Trump just tweeted this video. Haha

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

That's why nobody takes these liars seriously.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I know all about the JJ deal my buddy is friends with the guy suing

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

That's why nobody takes these liars seriously.

Watching him troll his opposition is comedic gold!

(post by Aallanon removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
German MSM Headline today:

Iran is having Germany give them 300 Million Euros in cash by airplane.

You'd think that Europe is more allied with the U.S. than with Iran. This only makes sense in a Q context in which Iran is controlled by the Cult.

"Iran next" - Q

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

LMAO!! I love this man. He gets it! He gets the American People. He is funny as h*ll. This was posted on his @realDonaldTrump twitter, btw, not the POTUS Twitter (just in case some weeny gets the vapors over it).

He has done so much in the last year and a half, yet these dip wads in the msm refuse to acknowledge his accomplishments. The man makes it happen and he has every right to rub it in about the dishonest sleaze ball tactics of the media (especially CNN)...

"I can't breeve"!! "I can't breeve"!!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from the book bill has,

Six minutes in the wrong place at the wrong time--that's all it took to ruin Sydney Detective Ted Conkaffey's life. Accused but not convicted of the brutal abduction of a 13-year-old girl, Ted is now a free man--and public enemy number one. He flees north to keep a low profile amidst the steamy, croc-infested wetlands of Crimson Lake.

www.fantasticfiction.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
July 8th: Pompeo dismisses fake news on North Korea

The MSM desperately trying to cling to a war scenario. Without conflict, what are these rags going to write? They'll go out of Business, because you cant sell stories about Pompeo giving Kim the CD of "Rocket Man".

Meanwhile this History Professor makes headlines for publicly calling Trump the first fascist President and....drumroll...comparing him to...drumroll....Hitler! @Libs: Do you have anything new up your sleeves? The Hitler label got boring 10 years ago. Trump is not involved in genocide and mass destruction. So far its peace in Syria, Peace in NK, Peace in SA. Peace in Iran next.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The best part, in the end all it took was a Weiner to screw the entire establishment.

edit on 8-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In my personal opinion.

As an interested person, the, "Great Awakening," is something that has been taking place in the awareness of the American population for the past few years. You can see it in the comment sections (where it hasn't been disabled) of news stories online, in social media of all the various flavors, and conversations in public.

People look at things like this:

And see through the slant without it having to be spelled out.

Q is the live run of what was beta tested in the /cfg/ threads that sprung from the individual who became known as FBIanon.

Related ATS threads:

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

Note, the first thread linked above was authored a bit over 2 years ago. From the OP:

1. Says the FBI case is stalled, heads up are deciding what to present, but presenting the entire case as it is would implode government at all levels.

2. Cites that after looking into emails, they found data on the Clinton Foundation, and it's where the real story is, but that the media is diverting attention to the emails.

3. Claims the Russians have leaks which indict the CF and almost every level of government which has interacted with it, even Trump.

4. Claims Trumps exposure is minimal, but he could still be brought on bribery charges. Could bring down "Hundreds of High Level People".

5. Claims that if Trump wins, opinion is HRC will end up in jail, and Trump has talked about Christ Christie being AG. (???)

6. Claims that SAP Programs (Special Access Programs) were on the server, and are a huge threat to national security if leaked or disseminated or even mentioned in the case.

7. Claims it proves the entire government is treasonous.

Does any of that sound familiar?

In the second thread linked above is a pastebin in the OP, ATS does not like pastebin links, but the search engine of your choice will result in the text document I created of the greater majority of FBIanon's postings if a person would be interested, the pertinent search string would be, "vvG9PSJN"

It's been said by others, but I will reiterate as well. The value Q brings is not in who they are, but rather what has emerged from the chaos of the internet in response to Qs breadcrumbs.

For example:

Rizvi Traverse Mangement

more Rizvi - there's lot's of good stuff the entire next page too

Loop Capital Markets - Follow The Money

I question Q's motivation incessantly and I have yet to detect anything other than a desire for the American people to have the government we were intended to have in service to We, the People as opposed to being beholden to some other entity(ies) that does(do) not have our best interests in mind.

For whatever it's worth.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on Sun Jul 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Couldn't have said it better, myself, J & C.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Guardian: Hillary Clintons close ties to the Al Thani family of Qatar

Contrast that with:

Czechs probe release of child raping Qatari prince Al Thani

Qatari prince (of the Al Thani family) sued in New York for Rape

Anyone seeing a pattern yet?

HRC - John Podesta

HRC - Laura Silsby

HRC - Kevin Spacey

HRC - Harvey Weinstein

HRC - Jeffrey Epstein

HRC - Joel Davis

HRC - Dennis Hastert

HRC - Kiah Lawson

HRC - Anthony Weiner

HRC - Terry Bean

HRC - Allison Mack (via Lynn Rothschild/Bronfman)

Surely its all just a coincidence.

There is nothing normal about rape. It requires a psychopathic, power-drugged mindset and total disregard of a persons Humanity
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

that is how many sealed and unsealed indictments there are.

from the comments at this link;
www.reddit.com...

a commenter provided this link,
docs.google.com...=1913036486

edit on 8-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join