It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
No, the second mention is still in regards to riots:
I see you just disregarded the claim of Podesta's plane being forced down or drop #2 claiming "HRC detained, not arrested (yet)." which didn't seem to have happened or the riots that were "slated".
originally posted by: butcherguy
I have not kept up with the thread.
Has anyone seen the video of Bill and Hillary flying on a commercial flight?
Six minutes in the wrong place at the wrong time--that's all it took to ruin Sydney Detective Ted Conkaffey's life. Accused but not convicted of the brutal abduction of a 13-year-old girl, Ted is now a free man--and public enemy number one. He flees north to keep a low profile amidst the steamy, croc-infested wetlands of Crimson Lake.
1. Says the FBI case is stalled, heads up are deciding what to present, but presenting the entire case as it is would implode government at all levels.
2. Cites that after looking into emails, they found data on the Clinton Foundation, and it's where the real story is, but that the media is diverting attention to the emails.
3. Claims the Russians have leaks which indict the CF and almost every level of government which has interacted with it, even Trump.
4. Claims Trumps exposure is minimal, but he could still be brought on bribery charges. Could bring down "Hundreds of High Level People".
5. Claims that if Trump wins, opinion is HRC will end up in jail, and Trump has talked about Christ Christie being AG. (???)
6. Claims that SAP Programs (Special Access Programs) were on the server, and are a huge threat to national security if leaked or disseminated or even mentioned in the case.
7. Claims it proves the entire government is treasonous.