It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cutepants

I just want to know why he puts on stupid voices when he's quoting the media's questions.

Because he is an effective communicator, and he understands what people respond to.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

CWM, a minor epiphany... Q has used the phrase "40,000 feet" a few times in posts and we are up to 40,000 sealed indictments!

Maybe the 40,000 feet was literal and referred to the people to be indicted?

Implication is that we may have reached the target figure of indictments and can expect action on them soon?

Wouldn’t that only be 20,000 sealed indictments then?

All of the sealed documents, are not indictments. There are several classes that can be sealed. The 40,000 is based on a blind total from Pacer. In previous years checked, it has been around 25% of them being indictments. This may be a different ratio, because the exponential number of them, definitely indicates unusual happenings in the court system.

It also pays to bear in mind that this is not some single source. These sealed legal documents, are spread out all over the country...all 50 states and more. The rise in number, is an aggregate...it is happening everywhere, simultaneously.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: eisegesis

We've reached 85mph then... In my experience that's the speed bugs explode on your windscreen!

I see what you did there! ;o)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cutepants

I just want to know why he puts on stupid voices when he's quoting the media's questions.

hahahah...You really have to KNOW him, and most people like you don't take the time, nor do you understand the way he ticks. You probably did not watch the full rally. If you had, you couldn't possibly criticize his antics, his jokes, his connection to that audience.

You, the msm, and T-Haters, pick a small blurb out of a speech and try to make it appear incoherent or silly. Those that watched from the start have the full picture of the man. We get him and he gets us. We laugh, we participate, we understand.

He uses language and inflection and mood like a musical instrument.

It's a Trump thang...you wouldn't understand.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

then you will eventually find them if you read through this topic

Quick Rundown

Claims Hillary will be arrested, and then detained
Claimed North Korea Deal was done
claimed Iran is already controlled by "them" at one point and other times claims "Iran Next"
Claimed June the ETA for the truth about Seth Rich
Fake Antifa Flag
False Information about Antifa
Claims there will be Riots
the Latest faked images talked about
Rosenstein having a very bad day than a bad week... and keeps changing
The number of times "This next week" "Here comes the pain" etc goalpost is moved

more?

excerpt

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)

On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out.

False/Failed prediction

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I asked once before but got no response.
Does anyone remember this thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not you should check it out. I believe it was the beginning of AI and the hive mind.
I was listening to Twyman and it made me think of it.
It could be the AI affiliated with "Q".

P.S. I solved this in the later pages but noone noticed.LOL If your interested PM me I have some ideas but don't want to derail this thread with esoteria.

P.P.S. note the OP username, Twyman is referencing him alot
edit on 8-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

How woud AI take a picture of the reflection on the back of a phone?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It is not a zero sum game
I believe Q is many people and AI.
I am beginning to believe the whole thing is a show that I am writing in my mind that then plays out like the matrix

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

By the way AI could fake the PIC. IRT
edit on 8-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Q: "These People Are Sick"

It is assumed, rightly so to an extent, that Q is speaking about their disgusting morality when saying they are sick. I'd argue he's saying, they are literally sick/ill. Watching a drug addict detox is sickness in action.

Humans DNA structure is inherently able to adapt and provide what is needed to experience a reality fully, it'd be silly to enter realm unprepared. What happens here is that we substitute out our inherent correction systems (say hormones) in favor of external chemical sources: we rely on big pharma and agra to give us what we have inside.

The pedavores have a horrifically limited DNA structure, one that cannot handle change and cannot create from within. Many of you here have probably noticed a change in your sustenance habits over the last 6-9 months. Dietary changes, quantities, eating patterns in general have altered for many, as your DNA adapts to vibrational changes in our reality. Our DNA can/will adapt, while the pedavores will not.

Their DNA is so screwed up they have one food source, and Q's "these people are sick" suggests they have the detox problem but in a way far worse then a heroin addict. Their DNA has stopped functioning in a traditional sense, they have a rock/hard place process as without their "food" they are simply done for. My sense is each "they are sick" from Q is pointing out another source has dried up, making them ill.

Why go after ICE, why not Border Patrol, or INS? These folks are like The Count, with their own team of Renfields procuring their food, and the ICE attacks suggests times are desperate. Q team is cutting it all off, literally driving them to illness and madness (the stupid in "stupid").

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Most of the Democrats/Liberals say "abolish ICE" but they all want reforms, look at the left politicians, even the DemSoc that won in new york is calling for "reforms" and keeping borders.

Liberal/Democrats and now the Resistance have been appropriating "slogans" such as "Abolish ICE" but they have no intentions of actually abolishing borders, as always they are just statist reformists

The ones who want to abolish ICE (including BP, INS and borders) are the communists, anarchists etc
edit on 8-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Aallanon

How woud AI take a picture of the reflection on the back of a phone?

Let's refrain from using logic and reasoning please.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Skyfloating

"Q" also stated they already controlled Iran...so

Please provide a cite. No snark. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Post #1320
qanon.pub...

excerpt (bolded mine)

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.68 📁
May 8 2018 18:44:19 (EST)

Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM.
Suicide watch.
The deal kept Iran quiet.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Again, cranky, I am feeling a synchronicity. All week I have been thinking that when Q says, "These people are SICK", Q means something other than morally depraved. But, I had no answer as to what it could be. We are not separated physically, so what is causing the weird confusion and inability to process with rationality. What is causing the strange over-the-top reactions to policy disagreement.

I have said on multiple occasions that "there must be something in the water". I used it metaphorically, and now, you put a very thought-provoking explanation to it.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
cnn may 9th

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thank you, and for it being snark free.

There is imho, nothing worse than a dripping contemptuous bias w seething snarkiness, prior to any honest & open-minded investigation.

Could it be that Q means by getting out of the Obama Iran Deal, that there's a control point in so far as the implosion of that deal is bringing Iran to the brink of either having to make a new deal, or have their mullah's toppled by the people.

Iran is now on a razor's edge.

Could that be a form of control?

He obviously didn't mean that Trump controls Iran, literally.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

cnn may 9th

edit on 8-7-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

and?

what does that have to do with

"Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran."

saying he took control of Iran is a specific thing, not that he is pulling out of an agreement

but, this is just another example of open-ended predictions and cold reading tactics, how easy is it to say "Trump took control of the situation in Iran vs Trump took control of Iran

and people can start to contort those words and create their own 'meaning' ignoring the obvious falsity of the statement

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How do you know what he means literally? it is an open-ended statement that people interpret and contort to how they want to fit their narrative

see above post for "cold reading techniques"

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don't know but I've heard that if the European component of the deal falls apart, that it would spell doom for the Iranian Mullah regime. The people of Iran are also getting very wrestles.

Looks to me like Trump's move placed Iran in a real bind.

Do you think we were to interpret that to mean that Trump is literally in control of Iran?

P.S. Antifa are also in deep # but they don't even know it.

edit on 8-7-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join