It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yep. Another weird Trump connection.

What do you mean? Can you elaborate? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
[secret Q channel - shhhhh]

If you'd like to communicate to "Q", check out POTUS_shedule on twitter. Very Q, close to POTUS.

It's not a verified account regardless of how germane it seems.

No outside comms. Remember?

Actually, Twitter verified it for me, because after I followed, I was then presented on the left side (I used the web version mostly) with the opportunity to follow every arm of the US Military & SS, so Twitter links & associates it as legit even though it doesn't have a blue checkmark. It's the real thing. Further, things are often posted in advance like appointments etc before they hit any other news source.

It's not "comms" in the sense that no one behind the account communicates directly or replies to anyone who tweets replies there, which is why I said communicate TO, not "with".

You're wrong. No biggy.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wild guess is that "no name" mockingly refers to an NVA term for this captured prisoner. It seems like an old clumsy "opsec" way to refer to a high-value POW, as to not inadvertently disclose their location.

edit on 7-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Image provided here has been distorted (stretched).

This was the last sentence in Q's post #1677. qanon.pub...

This may be a silly question, but I have been thinking about that statement and wonder why the image provided was stretched? Is there a technological or good reason for doing that, or is Q telling us something? Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Sure was.... oh wait....

www.abc.net.au...

High-level talks between the United States and North Korea have appeared to hit a snag as Pyongyang said a visit by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been "regrettable" and accused Washington of making "gangster-like" demands to pressure the country into abandoning its nuclear weapons.

The statement from the North came just hours after Mr Pompeo wrapped up two days of talks with senior North Korean officials without meeting North Korean leader Kim Jong Un but with commitments for new discussions on denuclearisation and the repatriation of the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War.

While Mr Pompeo offered a relatively positive assessment of his meetings, North Korea's Foreign Ministry said in a statement the US betrayed the spirit of last month's summit between President Donald Trump and Mr Kim by making "unilateral and gangster-like" demands on "CVID," or the complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearisation of North Korea.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That is not authentication, the recommendations algorithm has nothing to do with authenticity but with your usage history

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
An excellent read for those who would like to know QAnon's theory on how over 40,000 sealed indictments have accrued from coast-to-coast since November 2017.

IG+Huber+State Prosecutors+GrandJurys = 40,000: www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Intresting how MSM fails to mention that the Capital Gazzette shooters father worked for the NSA and the Military. He is also reported to have had five different "mental health" professionals.. Classical MKUltra background.

Both the mother and father, all grandparents were in the military.

Miguel "Mike" works for the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and previously worked for the National Security Agency NSA

How about, instead of calling for gun control after every shooting, calling for the dismantling of MKUltra.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The stable genius has always been prophetic. 1 year before 9/11 Trump wrote:

"I really am convinced we're in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers," Trump writes in his June 2000 book, "The America We Deserve." Read Newsmax: Trump's 2000 Book Predicted Major Terror Attack in US | Newsmax.com Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

That is not authentication, the recommendations algorithm has nothing to do with authenticity but with your usage history

I don't think so. Not my experience. After that, it was every branch of the US Military and SS and FBI.

It was distinct & unusual, unless it's actually you know who (as a team), that was my experience, that it's entirely legit whether it has a check or not.

They are exceptionally disciplined as well in the way that the account is used - it's not a LARP pretending to be part of the Scheduling team.

It's exceptionally reliable and it seems to release appointment info before anyone anywhere in the news media.

Anyone who examines it will I think come to the same conclusion.

But it's not TWO WAY comms & there's absolutely no "fame fagging" as they say on the Chans.

But 1 way comms are possible in their notifications, if they choose the read & review the feedback, which is all Q related for the most part.

There's also no reason to think that Trump doesn't bend his ear to listen and watch what's happening in the public square, or that a good joke told to Steven Miller wouldn't end up shared with POTUS.

It's a whole new world.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So is Seth MacFarlane...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
"Iran Next" - Q

After one of the world’s biggest cargo shippers pulls out of #Iran, Tehran is begging Europe for "help" in the face of increasing US sanctions. www.reuters.com...

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Peaceful Times. Fire and Fury no More.

Mike Pompeo delivers "Rocket Man" CD to Kim Jong Un

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In watching what's happening on Twitter, and here, I realize now, that I can hand it all off to you all and that you've "got it", allowing me to go back to trying to build a successful life for myself - and that everything's going to be ok.

What a relief, to be able to climb back down off the wall or from the watchtower on the very shoals of imminent destruction.

Thank you all ye Q's out there. The world needs more Q's.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Combined evidence provides proof beyond reasonable doubt, that Q is real

For anyone who cares to look.

^^^^^^^ having just finished it myself, I'd strongly encourage everyone to read that thread. It would pay to screenshot each OP contribution & bookmark it too.

Good stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Justice is happening slowly, but it is happening.

Dem Senator of Oklahoma who plead guilty of child sex trafficking, to be sentenced in September

#DrainTheSwamp

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This purports to be a leaked resignation letter by David Wilcock to Gaia because of their Luciferian Doctrines. Interesting, if true.

The Company also attempted to upload a video to my YouTube channel that aggressively promotes Luciferianism – namely S1E1 of Ancient Civilizations – even while Gaia supposedly has a policy of “no religion,” at least for my fellow colleagues and me. I was tricked into participating in a very religious program that I do not want to have any affiliation with. This show is literally saying that God is Evil and Lucifer is God – who (ahem) also happens to be a reptilian alien. Seriously?

In my opinion, “Ancient Civilizations” is Luciferian propaganda disguised as entertainment. Luciferianism is the religion of the elite globalist group I oppose.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Prime Minister of Kosovo involved in organ and arms dealing, running country like a mafia boss

This guy happens to be very much appreciated by Hillary Clinton

SECRETARY CLINTON: "Thank you very much, Prime Minister Thaci, and it is wonderful to be here in Pristina. I want to thank you for the warm welcome, and also to acting President Krasniqi and Foreign Minister Hyseni and to all of the people in Pristina who waved at me and smiled and shook my hand when I stopped to see my husband’s statue. I am very excited to be here on behalf of President Obama. I come not only officially as the Secretary of State, but personally as a member of a family very committed to the future of this country. Today’s meeting follows the prime minister’s recent trip to Washington where he met with Vice President Biden, his visit to Washington last year when he and I met at the State Department. I was delighted to be his host then and I’m delighted to be his guest now. And for me personally, it is a great honor".

See also here: Clinton Foundation ties to suspected Organ Trafficker[

The Clinton Foundation invited the prime minister of Kosovo to the 2011 Clinton Global Initiative annual meeting knowing full well that he had been implicated in a human organ trafficking scheme as leader of the Kosovo Liberation Army in the late 1990s.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

"Q" also stated they already controlled Iran...so

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join