It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post made me think of King Arthur Legend of the Sword a Guy Ritchie flick whom was married at onetime to Madonna whom is a part of the club.

Good vs Evil, Darkness to Light,Wealth/Power/Sacrifice, Bloodline, Truth... its all there. Put your Q glasses on and see. I got a great deal on Q-lasik a good time back.
edit on 7-7-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Comic Con Trailer

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"We Have The Server... and are just sitting around doing nothing"

Everything in life is about timing. We're getting there be patient it's happening and has been discussed. Evidence has to be presented properly to hold up legally. Unlike past Swamp members just doing what they please and eliminating those who don't follow the plan. Problem is POTUS has a different plan.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

This is an amazing strategy.

Q drops information in a way that we can only connect things AFTER it happens.

This way he's proving he really has inside intel while not releasing any "classified" information to the public prior to the events.

I honestly am done with all the coincidences. It's real enough for me.

People who dismiss Q as having inside information is either a Trump hater who doesn't want to see the change he's making or isn't looking at all the evidences with an neutral eye.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
What do you make of this?

Q may have heard about these leaked e-mails (dated march 6, 2018):
Major Trump fundraiser wanted Tillerson fired

A major fundraiser for U.S. President Donald Trump who is a United Arab Emirates-linked businessman reportedly lobbied Trump to sack Secretary of State Rex Tillerson over his stance on the Qatar row, the BBC said Monday.

Good call by Q but you didn't have to be an insider to call that one. I guess it is easier to keep people from finding things like this in their digging when you use code, acronyms and altered pics.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

This way he's proving he really has inside intel while not releasing any "classified" information to the public prior to the events.

It really IS fun to witness this all unfold.

Denouement will be something wonderful.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Odd that you would say this in a reply to a post acknowledging a debunk.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Q Drops information in a way that he can confirm after it happens, not as a way to dodge the Deep State, but like all cold readers and fortune tellers it is a way for someone to give the information and then claim you predicted it and if it doesn't happen like multiple occasions pointed out by people here, it gets passed over and you get excuses as to why, and the "wait, wait, wait"

it is basic cold reading charlatan techniques just done over the internet vs in person

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
This article fails like most to quote actual people instead of "spokesperson" or the "A major fundraiser for U.S. President Donald Trump who is a United Arab Emirates-linked businessman." Ugh ok if "they" say so. POTUS getting bribed? Sounds like the Left sides way to get things done?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
This article fails like most to quote actual people instead of "spokesperson" or the "A major fundraiser for U.S. President Donald Trump who is a United Arab Emirates-linked businessman."

The Q drop fails to name those as well. In fact it just says "RT" and shows a pic of a car door.

The point was that the information about Tillerson being fired (shown the door) was public before the Q drop. Whether POTUS was or wasn't bribed is beside the point being made.

edit on 7-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

All good points.

I really wish he hadn't used that picture. Lazy.

I still have to see how this ultimately ends.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I totally hope it works out the way you think it will. I truly do.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dak, got time for one more?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is a bit of a stretch to begin with. An anon requests the phrase "tip top" be used in the SOTU. I wouldn't be surprised if every president since Reagan, who's ranch was named Tip Top Ranch, if not further back, have used the phrase "tip top" at some point.

Q doesn't mention anything until after Trump uses the phrase in the Easter speech. Q conveniently says, after the fact, that it was requested and totally downplays that the original request was for it to be specifically used in the SOTU speech.

If Trump had used the phrase a month or two after Easter I'm sure Q would have claimed the same thing right after to make it seem like it was proof. It isn't.

This is the same as the WH Father's day card where Q just droped "Happy fathers day" and the WH card was equally simple so Q tried to claim that it was proof. Again this claim was made after the fact and if Trump had made a video, like on Mother's day, Q could not have and would have not said anything.

Q has used the "no coincidences" mantra by pointing out the coincidences which work in his favor.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Another fair assessment, but this is one that still sticks with me for some reason.

I don't know if you remember, but early on Trump linked to Magapill blog, which prominently displayed a graphic for an article about Q. It's little goofy ones like this that still give me that shred of hope. I don't blame you if that doesn't make sense.

It's as if Trump acknowledges Q, but why?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: TheoduleArchibald
I think NK negotiations are a bit like the trade war, in that there's a process to these things.
There will be a lot of back and fourth and strategic movement on both sides before it's finally resolved.

True from a general sense, but that's not how it was presented.

It was presented as a silent coup and KJU was freed. Bad actors (NK generals removed, Clowns removed) and Kim was happy.

What changed? Why?

Where's Q? July is supposed to be a Huge month for the plan, right? So.....

edit on 7-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This bloke spends all day attempting to debunk all things Q, then he wonders why folks don't take him, or his tweets seriously, like this pathetic poll he created, for instance..............

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
It's as if Trump acknowledges Q, but why?

It is Trump acknowledging @MAGAPILL. It would seem that Q saw the tweet and went back and found an old opinion piece on magapill about Q Anon to imply a connection.

@MAGAPILL's twitter account says that they joined June 2011 (which is odd) and the purpose of the main site is to list Trump's accomplishments. In other words, it would not be surprising if it were directly under Trump's control.

Q didn't say one thing about the twitter or the main site until months after they had been running and the question about Trump re-tweeting them, "Do you think POTUS re-tweeted MAGA PILL for no reason?" seems naive. Why wouldn't Trump re-tweet the account of a site built to "ensure that President Trump’s Legacy is properly documented"?

Again it seems that Q was late to the party. Trump's tweet is dated Nov. 25, 2017. Q only implied the connection a month after the fact on Jan 7, 2018.

edit on 7-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

People who dismiss Q as having inside information is either a Trump hater who doesn't want to see the change he's making or isn't looking at all the evidences with an neutral eye.

That's because you have to talk in code or snowflakes will silence you.

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join