It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Boadicea

You make a valid point... some posts make us re-evaluate our previous norms... this takes time to come to terms with!

It sure does! So many tangents to consider and follow and really emphasizes just how incestuous all these connections and associations and rabbit holes really are.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sooo... 23:30 EST... what happens at 00:01 on Jul 8th WRT/ Rod Rosenstein?

I'm guessing nothing until 9am Monday 9th?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As of 3 hours ago, the key documents still have not been produced by the DOJ. The agency sent Congress a letter tonight requesting...you guessed it... more time. DOJ says that it needs to build a software tool to find the specific documents Congressional committees are seeking. Isn't that a hoot!

Story: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe Kim Jung told President Trump that he does indeed want to change, but the "deep state" (military) in North Korea is resisting.

That puts the U.S. in a tight spot doesn't it? How could we help Kim Jong take control from a military that's been entrenched for decades?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So... if the DOJ had to find any evidence to show in court on any case the next morning... they'd have to ask for a change of court date whilst they built a software program to find it?

I'm assuming that the DOJ logs any evidence it finds, on any court case, before presenting it (Obviously they do!).... and they never have evidence turning up last minute (Obviously they do!) ... or the software to deal with it? (If they don't then they should do!!!!)

If this is the case then it demonstrably shows that the DOJ is incompetent... or that it's lying!

edit on 6-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

What's weird is that I can't find any information on Elijah Stickley's passenger. No name. No hints as to his physical condition.

The local paper where the roll-over crash occurred, reads just like what the larger outlets are saying. All the focus is on Stickley.

Local Newspaper: qconline.com...

Would it be too far out to think that Elijah Stickley was [187] by the heart-attack drug somehow?

Hopefully his uncle, Congressman Jordan, doesn't "buckle" from having this death added to the fake allegations that he ignored the sexual abuse of wrestlers.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You link comes up as 451... "Unavailable due to legal reasons".. not seen that before!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The DOJ has come up with excuses that boggles the mind, for not producing requested documents, dating back to April 2017. When really pinned into a corner, they send the document(s) to Congress, but heavily redacted.

Congressional investigators keep finding E-mails, text messages, and other communications which prompt these document requests. Jim Jordan mentioned on June 25th that he had come across some E-mails that show 17 people discussing things that were far worse than the Strzok-Page texts. There are DOJ/FBI source documents that would confirm, or deny, that the contents of those e-mails were accurate.

The closer the investigators get to the people who ordered the Help Hillary/Hurt Trump "initiatives", the harder it is to get the underlying documentation from the DOJ/FBI/Intel Community.

They KNOW that AG Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey are as good as toast. Congress is now attempting to ascertain who gave them their marching orders, or, if they concocted their schemes without direction from the White House.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Clicking on qconline.com... works for me. Maybe your ISP doesn't like that newspaper, lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Well detailed and I understand all that... but the point I'm making is that if any software program should have an easy search program and an audit trail, you'ld think it would be the DOJ's ?? After all, it could be about someone on death row... lives are dependent on accurate and timely information?
edit on 6-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Kim Jung told President Trump that he does indeed want to change, but the "deep state" (military) in North Korea is resisting.

That puts the U.S. in a tight spot doesn't it? How could we help Kim Jong take control from a military that's been entrenched for decades?

I don't know. I do recall, at least it was reported, he fired 3 of his top generals. How could he have done that? Do we have good people in there?.

Recall the inside leak by wikileaks that HRC said it is not in our best interests to have a united Korean peninsula.

Whatever is going on, it is an inside fight for control. If we don't have good people on the inside NK will fail.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Then it would come up as 404 not 451?

Why not available for legal reasons outside of USA?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I thought we heard that a strike had taken out all the Black hat Generals in NK?

I'm guessing that white hats assumed all the colonels would buckle under but that deepstate has found leverage on a few of them?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I couldn't find any info either on the passenger. I barely found an article that mentioned Rep Jordan was his uncle.

I suspect foul play. What is the heart attack medicine?

Rel: I tried to archive the link to get it to you that way but it won't let me archive it.

ANDOVER -- An Ohio man is dead following an Interstate 74 accident Thursday night. Illinois State Police report that, at 8:19 p.m. Thursday, a 2004 black Nissan Frontier left westbound I-74 near mile marker 24, just south of the Andover exit in Henry County. State police said the vehicle left the roadway, travelled into the right hand ditch, over-corrected and rolled across both westbound lanes of traffic. It came to rest on its passenger’s side in the passing lane of I-74. The driver, Elijah D. Stickley, 21, of Urbana, Ohio, and his passenger were transported to Illini Hospital where Stickley was pronounced dead. The condition of his passenger, who has not been identified, was not available Friday afternoon. State police were aided at the accident scene by the Andover Fire Department and Cambridge Ambulance.

carewemustlink

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What's weird is that I can't find any information on Elijah Stickley's passenger. No name. No hints as to his physical condition.

I noticed that, too. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

This could be just a terrible accident and the reporting about the accident subpar as usual. Or, then again, it could be a warning. Was this his favorite nephew?

Jordan is a bulldog and a patriot and determined to get to the truth, but he has four kids of his own. I'm sure this is weighing heavy on him.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This right here is why we can never give up our 2A rights no matter how much the Dems scream.

I am so thankful that President Trump is a pro 2A president. Just imagine if things had gone the way and the 16 year plan was well on it's way to being achieved.

‘It is sickening:’ George Webb worker punched by man who went behind counter

WTH is wrong with these people?

ETA: We have grown men attacking kids for wearing a MAGA hat and grown men attacking women because their order isn't fixed fast enough. He wanted a refund and she refused. It set him off.

edit on 5pm706America/ChicagoFri, 06 Jul 2018 23:57:07 -0500577112018-07-06T23:57:07-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

But, "Q" stated the deal was already done...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't help you there. It's just a small town USA newspaper. But every source you find regarding the Elijah Stickley car crash will say the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

But, "Q" stated the deal was already done...

You know better than to believe everything you read.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
None of the "Debunkers" who want us to believe that MSM is more reliable than Q, took up the challenge of posting the audience size of HRCs recent events.

The reason is, that news of HRCs popularity are fake news. Nothing these people say is true. That's why we do not follow MSM, do not follow Celebs, do not follow "Debunkers" who only debunk anything that might put the Cult into a bad light, but never bother debunking the myths churned out by their MSM on a daily basis.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join