It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
"The Great Awakening" - Q

www.gematrix.org...

Find the similarity to open "The Lock of Gematria".

www.ebay.com...
www.mrlock.com...
www.ebay.com...

edit on 5-7-2018 by eisegesis because: Hint: #### - English

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
How would they move forward with Comey and other clowns that are being removed?

The question is, why even mention it if they couldn't move forward?

The answer is, that they were not waiting for people to fall so hard for it.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
OK, "What is the Great Awakening ?"

1. Mass awareness of the "Scam" and the conviction to take away the "Power" from those who are willing to cause Death and Misery to their fellow man for wealth and power.

2. Changing the way we do thing in the Future, resolve to not repeat History, the bad parts anyways.

3. Achieving higher vibration, Peace of Mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)
>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

To me the Great Awakening, means, a friend hit the light switch..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Sure, but if she was released, which we know is a fact she has been 'free'... absolutely no one is talking about it? wouldn't that be an ultimate rally point for the Democrats, to know Hillary had been detained in "Trumps America"

are we to believe that Hillary had been detained, released and never talked about it? and no one is talking about it?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q has stated on more than one occassion that "disinformation" is necessary. Some things said will be INTENTIONALLY wrong, lies, whatever you want to call them. The most recent declaration that disinformation is necessary, can be found in today's message #1681 @ qanon.pub...

Intelligence/spying/counter-intel is too much for some people. These personality types should just ignore Q, and pay attention to official actions and statements, instead.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q has stated on more than one occassion...

Q is the one being questioned so "Q said" isn't a valid argument. That is circular logic.

Of course Q is going to say that but the real question is, why should anyone believe Q?

edit on 5-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Michael Moates, a writer for DC Chronicle and The Blaze ( formerly ) tweeted this tonight:

twitter.com...

If this guy wrote about Q on a regular basis I wouldn't think much of it. But this the first mention from him or that news outlet.

We have been waiting for some Booms with public actions...I hope this is it. Seeing that Hillary and McCain have been spotted with unusual boots on, maybe hiding ankle bracelets, I'll bet the big news relates to those 2.
edit on 5-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn't that the perfect excuse though?

"I will be wrong so that makes me right"

"Intelligence/spying/counter-intel"

I mean, this is just some random anonymous person posting generalised questions, the people are making it bigger than it is

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
George M Nasif has posted again on fb a couple hours ago.

www.facebook.com...

George M. Nasif
3 hrs ·

Today I was CHALLENGED to prove myself. Saying I didn't have the server, or the server was in someone else's hands. They lied!
#Exposed #IntoTheLight
Ladies and Gentlemen I bring you the Wikileaks Server Files.
Enjoy a few years of reading. Do not repost, Do not save.
Look but Don't touch. left click to read, do not right click and save. Keyless Entry no PW needed.
Q, and DJ this is for you!
Enjoy 17 and 45, happy 4th. :-) #WWG1WGA

file....__._/file/

I think you're going to have to get the link from his fb peeps.

edit: The link goes to a wikileaks page, a file index. I have an appointment this morning and don't have time to look thru the files beforehand for an idea as to what this guy is showing us. Sorry guys. I'll take a look later, unless someone else would have a look and post about it. Please do.

edit on 5-7-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Facebook is trustworthy now?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
too long to quote it all, but an excerpt from post number 34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)

*On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.*

none of that happened...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

FB link says page not available and the file link doesn't work but going by what you quoted he has what wikileaks has, we all have access to that and that also means it isn't in his hands.

I'm not sure how he can say anyone lied and then link you to a third party for the goods.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 9044d9 No.85926 📁
Dec 13 2017 00:12:53 (EST)
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
Watch, confirm, and disseminate.
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.

also false...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: doobydoll

FB link says page not available and the file link doesn't work but going by what you quoted he has what wikileaks has, we all have access to that and that also means it isn't in his hands.

I'm not sure how he can say anyone lied and then link you to a third party for the goods.

Just sharing what I find posted/shared on t'internet m'dear. That's all.

Posting in this thread is like walking a path where wolves quietly lie in wait then pounce on you as soon as you post lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Q Drop 1566 - Nov 19th
qanon.pub...

Hmmm, guess we know how he fakes images and avoids reverse google image search for his stock photos.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Nice.

I never got the point behind the photo gameplay anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Tonight ( Thursday 7/5 ) is what's being dubbed the "Big Sky Event." ( by anons, not Q, don't spazz out )

It's a Trump rally being held in Montana and there's already quite a few anons on 8ch confirming that they'll be attending. More than likely in Q shirts and starting Q crowd chants.

What will Trump's reaction be??

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Great Awakening to me.

It has brought me into a part of trutherism where there is no turning back. No longer can I not call it like I see it.

It has made me realize that some people refuse to look reality in the face. They refuse to see that our politicians/judges/attorneys/pop stars/actors/actresses etc (people we have elected/look up to) are capable of barbaric actions like rape/trafficking/even murder and probably things more unfathomable.

I see a mental revolution exploding where people (normies) are joining together and doing research on topics that were once taboo and only spoken about on conspiracy forums/image boards. Dots that are being connected that form pictures of corruption/treason/unspeakable crimes. The unity that is rising from this revolution is awe inspiring.

Masks have been dropped and people are showing their true colors.

People are walking away in droves from politicians and researching/discussing the backgrounds of those running for office before deciding who they will vote for. No longer are they believing what is being said just to get elected.

A mass exodus of politicians and high ranking business leaders are resigning in unprecedented numbers.

MSM is slowly dying as people don't believe what they are trying to sell anymore.

I have always been a fence sitter regarding Q but leaning more to believing that it is not a LARP. I did slide backwards on my stance last night when the pic ordeal arose. I made my feelings known to a fellow ATSer. At the time I felt like I had been tricked. I didn't post it in the open forum because I didn't want to bring more chaos to the thread.

I slept on it last night and have thought about it all day today. I read some of the views of the anons and ATSers. I have come to the conclusion that regardless if Q is a LARP or not doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things because of the things I listed above.

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join