It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Just because people seem a little dejected doesn’t mean they are “out”. I know I’m not

Wanna shoot me a PM and explain what's happening?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
THIS is the Great Awakening:

In Quarterly Ratings, CNN loses to Home and Garden TV

The ironic thing there, is that HGTV isn't some random touchstone, it's what soccer moms are watching instead of CNN.

That kind of says something extra.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

False claim of Hillary getting arrested

originally posted by: Skyfloating

blah, blah

Technically, when a criminal charge is filed it is said the person has "been arrested".

This is true whether or not someone is placed into custody.

So, can I have muh Q back now?
edit on 4-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: filed

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Technically, when a criminal charge is filed it is said the person has "been arrested".

This is true whether or not someone is placed into custody.

So, can I have muh Q back now?

This is not about a technicality. Q specifically said "HRC detained, not arrested yet". But certain posters here keep claiming that Q said "Hillary has been arrested, thats not true...Q is a LARP".

I'm fed up with the lies being spread here. It comes from manipulative intent, its been allowed to happen, and it ruins the fine and honest research many posters have conducted here.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I know you don't mean me. I didn't have the actual drop in front of me, I was addressing the "arrest" issue. No "intent"...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Kinda depends on which level. If gov, it came with the reading of Wm Cooper's book, "Behold a Pale Horse" in the mid 90's and gradually encompassed increasing areas of our US and world government. Podesta emails took it to another level.

Spiritually it was 1992.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Has Hillary been detained? For how long?

edit on 7/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow. The anons have destroyed Q and there chan thread is now arguing as half of them realise the fraud of Q.

The airport has already been identified for the plane. Q isn't harnessing anything, he's sending you on a wild goose chase to buy time and your buying it hook line.

This level of hero worship is hard to break free of.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

There was a "Drop" where they said Hillary Will be arrested by a certain time... never happened.

Was Hillary detained? was this before she has gone on multiple public speaking engagements

you want to talk about

"you quite knowingly and intentionally post false information, which by the way, is not only a T&C Violation on this Forum, but an utter disgrace to Millions of goodwilled people who research and seek truth. "

THAT.IS.ALL.Q.IS.DOING.WITHOUT.VARIFIED.PROOF

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Part of the puzzle is being missed by some.

A large (largest) part is the messages Q gives and the research then applied by others.

The second part of the puzzle is to look at what the paid opposition is saying.

Third part is what the paid opposition is not saying.

Which topics do they respond to ... and see the coordinated attack.

Which topics do they not comment on ... these are most telling.

P

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Has Hillary been detained? For how long?

If so, they didn't take away her Tweeting ability.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Which ones?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

No one here is trying to "sidetrack" anything, the fact that everything that fails, is false, or doesn't happen doesn't get discussed is creating a hivemind and a herd mentality.

excuses, deflection, dismissal, and goalpost moving is all it is being met with, no one is discussing the "fails"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Was Hillary detained? was this before she has gone on multiple public speaking engagements

Don't you think I know these games by now? Seriously?

Instead of admitting that "Q said Hillary is arrested" is a LIE, you move the goalposts and now say "Was Hillary detained?"

One of your Debunker allies jumps right in, helping you move the goalposts with the same question.

Then, a few pages later, you go back to spreading the same falsehood again...wanna bet?

Before I respond to the new goalpost position, it is first important that you admit that your original statement of Q saying "hillary is arrested" is false and admit that Q said "Hillary detained, not arrested".

Then, once this occurs, the second question could be responded to in this manner:

"If Hillary was detained, she was obviously released again, seeing that she appeared in public".

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There was a "Drop" where they said Hillary Will be arrested by a certain time... never happened.

you want to talk about

"you quite knowingly and intentionally post false information, which by the way, is not only a T&C Violation on this Forum, but an utter disgrace to Millions of goodwilled people who research and seek truth. "

THAT.IS.ALL.Q.IS.DOING.WITHOUT.VARIFIED.PROOF

I am not going to argue this point but since I have been reading the posts from the beginning I will say this.
Early on Q said some disinfo is necessary. He did say she would be arrested on oct 30.

Would we even know when and if she was arrested? I highly doubt it would be announced by DOJ or the Media.

On Oct 16 she broke a toe and later showed up in a leg length boot. A short boot would have been sufficient for a toe. Even no boot would have been more common.

As I recall, Imran Awan was arrested but immediately given a tracker and never held.

So I consider this an unknown. You and others can put the pieces together. It was either disinfo on purpose because it had already been done, or it never happened.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

Please just stick to researching what Q is giving you. The more you bicker with people, who for all you know could be paid to sidetrack this thread, the more they win.

Ive ignored the LIES spread here thread after thread. And what happens when you just let lies stand that are repeated over and over again, is that they start being accepted as fact by the gullible. Ignoring them in 90% of the cases is fine, but there's that %10 of the time where its important to call it out because it keeps getting repeated.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
And in case you "havent noticed" (though most of us have): HRC clothing is all bloated, as if she is wearing tons of Gear beneath it. But she is not telling anyone what she is wearing and hiding with those gigantic scarves. Would you consider that NORMAL?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

YHM.

P

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The great awakening to me, is people finally standing up. As in, the past few years, i have noticed that common sense is becoming more and more frowned upon, and feelings are given more respect than facts and honesty. Hard work and good old being nice to someone just because its the right thing to do being looked down upon.

It means to me that people are finally waking up and seeing the utter crap that they have let happen because they have become complacent and lazy, and dont care because it doesnt immediately effect them. The USA was built with hard work, extreme teamwork, friendship, MORALS, and just good old fashioned kindness.

If anything changes any of this for the better, i am with it 110%. No matter what!

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join