It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I already have scholar status and would like to participate if my contributions are deemed of sufficient merit.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So true.

Weaponized Autism is real.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who do you see? qanon.pub...

The first person I saw was Kim Jung Un with longer hair (or a wig) walking slightly behind some bald guy. Maybe I need glasses!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You make a very valid point and gave me a belly laff! Thank you.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Wow. The anons have destroyed Q and there chan thread is now arguing as half of them realise the fraud of Q.

The airport has already been identified for the plane. Q isn't harnessing anything, he's sending you on a wild goose chase to buy time and your buying it hook line.

This level of hero worship is hard to break free of.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

lol... maybe try the skunk forum. Hopefully this is a reminder of what Q is to the rest of the world. Its another nibiru/flat earth nonsense

How many people are still smitten with Q after these photo fails. If you can't trust the messenger you cant trust the message.

If Q is trying to mislead into thinking he is an insider what else has he been manipulating?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

Wow. The anons have destroyed Q and there chan thread is now arguing as half of them realise the fraud of Q.

The airport has already been identified for the plane. Q isn't harnessing anything, he's sending you on a wild goose chase to buy time and your buying it hook line.

This level of hero worship is hard to break free of.

You got a thread number for me?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One of my favorite places to dig:

www.crazydaysandnights.net

Looks like Jared Fogle is going to flip and has more stuff on Hastert, who is, in turn going to blow the lid off some "lurid" political goings on.

He's going reverse brown stone on them.

Read now. Thank me later.
edit on 4-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's actually far less apoplectic than I imagined. I've made up my mind, but I'm still going to hang around and dig and see how this ends up. I guess a lot of those guys feel the same way. It's still too early to say. Far too much momentum.

Enjoy the show, I suppose. *Slow Clapping commences*

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just have to buckle up and get through it.

Does that mean put blinders on?

Follow the drops of crumbs, not Q. It's the messages, not the messengers, silly wabbit.

The messages are not all that great once you apply Occam's razor to trim them down.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I've made up my mind, but I'm still going to hang around and dig and see how this ends up.

You may be in for a very long wait.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Eh. Worse things in the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here are some what ifs .

What if the Q experiment ran it's course and now they believe they have enough genuine grass roots support for what is coming?

What if while it was going on they realized the Q clearance patriot arm of "the plan" was actually going to be a liability?

What if they realized if they had to Dox themselves it would have a negative effect on the movement?

What if they underestimated the power and resolve of the deepstate?

How could you safely end it no questions asked?

Ever see the movie "Quiz Show? In essence the main character outs(dox's) himself by answering a question wrong that the investigator knew he knew the answer to.

No way after all that Q has brought to the forefront could or would they have made such childish mistakes unless it was on purpose.

JMHO

ETA Two last Questions
1. Do you think this will change in anyway how Trump runs his presidency?
2. Does it change anything about how you view the world from your new perspective?

edit on 4-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Quiz Show is the best analogy yet.

Damn good!

1. No. Not in the slightest. If there is a "plan", it was already there and I doubt they're going to ditch it.

2. No. Not in the slightest. I still talk to Q people. I probably always will. That is, if the internet as we know it doesn't get shut down.

I don't know if it was intentional, but whomever it was triggered something. They got more than just (((you's))) , they started a little movement. There are more people that know how to look deeper into things now. Maybe they'll be good at creating a ground swell of some sort.

I really think "Q" just had some important stuff to say and wanted to get it out there, so they socially engineered the whole thing. It probably spiraled out of control, and they probably got a little freaked out when people started creating lives around the whole thing. That's probably why they made the "Be careful who you follow" post.

That's just my working theory for now. Totally subject to change. I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Started replying line by line and realized that the answer to all the what ifs was "should have just went dark".

No way after all that Q has brought to the forefront could or would they have made such childish mistakes unless it was on purpose.

That is just hope struggling to stay alive.

As for the 2 ETA questions.
1. Probably not.
2. I'm afraid that Q didn't really offer me a new perspective.
edit on 4-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wonder what it was really like back when conspiracy theorists such Bill Cooper wanted to expose conspiracies instead of creating more and more of them and burying it all deeper down in a byzantine tangle of disinformation. I guess back then the spooks and shills had to actually invent the disinformation, but now conspiracy theorists do it for them. Maybe the intelligence community is actually loving this.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join