It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems like whoever is posting these uses lots of Apple products. That we can say for sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

BOOM?

Yes, kind of Boom-ish.

Much more Boom than Stormy Daniels, that was supposed to be the biggest political Scandal in U.S. History and grounds to destroy Trump...and just somehow fizzled out into nothing.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Enderdog

Yes..it's the Apple logo..but why? Trump really likes Apple for bringing back big $$$ to the USA. He touts it all the time.

Apple, original sin, enslavement, reversed would suggest liberation.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I can see that....I think I even see a fuzzy rectangular shape, slightly obscuring the desk lamp. Could be the phone that took the picture.

It would explain the blurriness. Clever.

Not sure I trust ETS after that whole june 26 nonsense. Good work by them, nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
You saw the Trumpster mention how the NSA just deleted 635,000 call records. Here's the deal IMHO. What they deleted was the phone records for the "enemies" of the state. Translation: It was the phone records on you and I

If they were WhiteHats, thats what they'd do. And if they did that, we'd celebrate that. Thanks for the interesting possibility, didnt consider that one.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
That’s not many calls considering the population

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

I also was watching the Jordan, Rosenstein exchange. He (Rosenstein) is working with Q(Trump) whatever albeit probably not willingly.

Watch him he is not lying and wants to say more but can't,

I am more convinced of Q's authenticity now more than ever.

And the smearing begins!

smear campaign

The Jim Jordan smear campaign is without basis (i.e. B.S.), because these "abused" wrestlers never filed a complaint against the team doctor who allegedly groped them way back then.

Reminds me of the female Trump accusers who never filed a complaint, or suit, until Donald Trump was the front-runner in 2016. Even then, most of them only verbally accused. Nothing legally done to put teeth behind their statements.

The American public is getting wind of how the MSM operates now. I will dance in the street (literally!) when the top MSM executives start to be indicted.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Oh snap!

I forgot they were involved with Yahya Jammeh, the Clown implant, along with that creep Bol Mel and his child army.

Yeah, Clinton funded a child army. Look it up.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand, re your Italy point... hit a note with me as I'm half Italian and a guy in a red ferrari tried to drive off with me when I was 3 and there for holiday. I was literally sitting in the passenger seat when my grandma grabbed me back.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
FBI and DOJ not done with Facebook just yet

The federal investigation into Facebook’s sharing of personal data of tens of millions of Americans with a political consultancy firm is expanding, it has been reported. The expanded probe is being conducted jointly by officials with the FBI, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Federal Trade Commission.

The company was able to mine the information of 87 million Facebook users even though just 270,000 people gave them permission to do so.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Enderdog

Yes..it's the Apple logo..but why? Trump really likes Apple for bringing back big $$$ to the USA. He touts it all the time.

Got me , But could it be taking us some where... Origins of the whole communication network cuz apple Q

Coincidence ? I think not
edit on 732018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Check out that logo ... Not anything nefarious huh

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Another example of "strings cut" in a way. Thanks for that post.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Bill1960
You saw the Trumpster mention how the NSA just deleted 635,000 call records. Here's the deal IMHO. What they deleted was the phone records for the "enemies" of the state. Translation: It was the phone records on you and I

If they were WhiteHats, thats what they'd do. And if they did that, we'd celebrate that. Thanks for the interesting possibility, didnt consider that one.

Sky, remember the SOTU speech? It was said by Qsters that when the Repubs stood and cheered it was because they were no longer being blackmailed. While the NSA doesn't do anything with that information on us, per se, storing all of that on us is very much the same feeling. Cleansing that from our reality is vibrationally significant. I hope it's true.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A tweet pointing to possible cult membership of Avicci, Bono, Eminem, Katy Perry, Tupac and a few others.

"Their symbols will be their Downfall" - Q

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sky, remember the SOTU speech? It was said by Qsters that when the Repubs stood and cheered it was because they were no longer being blackmailed. While the NSA doesn't do anything with that information on us, per se, storing all of that on us is very much the same feeling. Cleansing that from our reality is vibrationally significant. I hope it's true.

I agree. For all of us to be freed from our enslavement, cleaning all that data would be a great start.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I'm bullet proof

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Also, the "civilian intelligence agencies" may have been exposed (inside by Trump) because they may have been instrumental in "creating" the "Russian" thing.

The "civilian intelligence agencies" (at the time before Trump) were in lockstep with the last Administration.

Military perhaps less "Political".

💥👁💥

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

HAS MARK ZUCKERBORG DUG HIS OWN GRAVE?
Four different government agencies are now investigating Facebook’s data practices—with a focus on what company executives said when.

Zuckerberg has already come under fire for failing to tip Congress off about certain of Facebook’s more questionable data practices when he had the chance, including the company’s data-sharing partnerships with Chinese phone companies.

To help Chinese manufacturers build Facebook functionality into their products, the tech giant shared real Facebook user data through private A.P.I.s—data that included personal information like religious and political affiliation about users, their friends, and friends of their friends.

Facebook says it’s been winding down these type of agreements since April, and has also said that no user data was hosted on Chinese companies’ servers. But lawmakers are peeved at the company’s failure to disclose the partnerships, particularly the one with China’s Huawei, which has been labeled a potential national-security threat: “This could be a very big problem,” Senator Marco Rubio warned in a tweet.

Facebook confirmed it was working with federal agencies: “We are cooperating with officials in the U.S., U.K. and beyond,” Facebook spokesman Matt Steinfeld told the Post. “We’ve provided public testimony, answered questions, and pledged to continue our assistance as their work continues.” The famously opaque company has also been more transparent in recent weeks about its data practices; last week, it sent a 747-page document to the House Energy and Commerce Committee about its data-sharing practices with device manufacturers, the most complete listing to date of the companies with which Facebook shared user data. So far, Facebook seems mostly unscathed by the investigations it faces. Its stock hit an all-time high two weeks ago, and today is only slightly down from its peak. Should federal agencies dig up more damning evidence of Facebook’s impropriety, however, that could change.

Take a little trip back to Part 4 we discuss Zuckerborg and FBSpy(facecrook) and that time Tat farted on his robot butler.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Trump's tweet this this morning about the deleting of stuff by the NSA, I posted earlier I thought he was trolling.

He said right in the tweet: "Privacy?"

It was my feeling he was signalling just that (what you suspect) to people while pretending to be concerned about the deletions.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Armor plated, you are.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join