It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think he (Awan) can give up DWS...also Ted Lieu.
Possibly a handful of other top Dems.

Remember, Awan has brothers vulnerable to prosecution.
Leverage.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I have a guess, but I'm not going to deal with the flak tonight.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Perkins Coie is all over him.

That being said, if he's complicit, he needs to go away.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cranky, you've highlighted a pattern in SAP decodes from those identified below!!

I think this is a realtime list of who has been accessing the SAP programs that shouldn't... key letter B=Bill, O=Obama, L=Loretta, V=Valerie, X and U = unknown?

SAP substrings in Guccifer/Florida results (source qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

Q Post #1288 using keyletter "O"
Q Post #1151 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #1100 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #1009 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #1008 using keyletters "F" and "B"
Q Post #976 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #941 using keyletter "I" - post about Maxine walters!
Q Post #834 using keyletter "L"
Q Post #786 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #732 using keyletter "X"
Q Post #731 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #729 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #720 using keyletter "G"
Q Post #570 using keyletter "K"
Q Post #454 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #430 using keyletter "L"
Q Post #340 using keyletter "K"
Q Post #252 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #247 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #166 using keyletter "G"
Q Post #165 using keyletter "G"
Q Post #157 using keyletter "G"
Q Post #142 using keyletter "E"
Q Post #138 using keyletter "U", "P" and "B"
Q Post #128 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #119 using keyletter "V"
Q Post #111 using keyletter "K", "J"
Q Post #108 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #105 using keyletter "E"
Q Post #88 using keyletter "V
Q Post #78 using keyletter "O"
Q Post #52 using keyletter "B"
Q Post #36 using keyletter "U" gives
Q Post #17 using keyletter "W"
Q Post #15 using keyletters "E" and "T"
Q Post #14 using keyletter "F"
Q Post #5 using keyletter "H"
Q Post #2 using keyletter "E"

Rel, HA!

That so fits per the FBIanon's point. Now AWAN validates that she and those all had the SAP system access and WHOA the fun starts. Some folks in the basements of the agencies are drooling, go teams.

edit on 3-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I also was watching the Jordan, Rosenstein exchange. He (Rosenstein) is working with Q(Trump) whatever albeit probably not willingly.

Watch him he is not lying and wants to say more but can't,

I am more convinced of Q's authenticity now more than ever.

And the smearing begins!

smear campaign

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

That's as god a read as any so far Justvstn!

We did get hints/discussion a while back that Hillary needed to download from FVEY in order to have some bargaining chips or something to sell now that she's out of power.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ETS Tweeted photos from inside AF One.
Tweet

link   
A few posts from me tonight so I'm going to split them up. Today was a big day but also a head scratcher. Maybe I can fill in a few blanks and provide a little motivation. A few days ago, Q specifically mentioned that military intelligence and the NSA are key players. Why would that be? First, if you've never read it. let me recommend the book "The Puzzle Palace" it's a fascinating look at the NSA. Military Intelligence operates within the confines of the military. The entire chain is within the military. They do have working relationships with the three letter guys, especially the Air Force, they still operate within the military. This is way different than our civilian intelligence agencies. The oversight is just different. just something to chew on. Now on to the NSA. I know ETS says he's NSA, I'm just going to talk about what I know about it first hand. If he wants to weigh in I got no problem with it. The NSA has three basic jobs. 1.) Create and distribute codes ciphers to our military and other agencies. 2.) Break everybody else's codes and ciphers 3.) Collect and analyize all technical intelligence ie; phone calls, radios, internet etc etc and distribute that intelligence as required. Think back to KAL007, remember the radio transmissions between the fighter pilot and the ground controllers during the shoot down that was presented at the UN? NSA grabbed that, I know how it was done and know that the shoot down was listened to in real time by our own people. You saw the Trumpster mention how the NSA just deleted 635,000 call records. Here's the deal IMHO. What they deleted was the phone records for the "enemies" of the state. Translation: It was the phone records on you and I

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

AF1 me thinks.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm glad you've been bringing up FBIanon this evening. Whoever he was, he was super cool. The Q and A's were fun.

I may be mistaken, but I remember that he used to allude to having to use a high percentage of disinfo as well. It's always made sense to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Makes more sense now.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I'm not going to sweat whether or not Q is real. If things are moving in the right direction, nothing else matters.

I want nothing more than Peace, Liberty, and Prosperity, fomented by our own natural rights and vigilence to keep them.
If Q is real, and wants to help us achieve that goal, we won't really know until it's blatantly obvious.

Waking up to that garbage this morning was sobering. I wanted to give up on the whole thing. The problem is, all of the good research is being done by the Q folks. I had to ask myself why. The answer is you and everyone else seriously looking into it. The folks involved in this thread and all of the great anons on 8 chan are the best people I've ever encountered in the digital realm.

It sounds cheesy, but we really are Q.

Here's a fun picture they posted tonight.

I'll not make my feelings on this known here for fear of reprisal by the thread's arbitors.

Some people think it's from inside Marine One. I'm not quite sure.

Turn it upside down, and the light is the Apple logo...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

"Porter has hired a second firm, Perkins Coie, to investigate the allegations. " - Notable, from your post.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow... that's an interesting catch re AVNET.

Do you think Bill was placing orders for their special phones whilst in Phoenix?

A connection might rest with Tech Data Corp.

In October 2012, Avnet, Inc. acquired BrightStar Partners, Inc. and BSP Software LLC.

In Sept 2016, Tech Data purchased Avnet's Technology Solutions for $2.6B. In October 2016, the company purchased Premier Farnell for £691M.

In September 2016, Tech Data Corporation announced that it had entered into an agreement acquire the Technology Solutions operating group from Avnet, Inc. in a stock and cash transaction valued at approximately USD $2.6 billion.

Under the terms of the agreement, Avnet received at closing approximately $2.4 billion in cash and 2.785 million shares of Tech Data common stock, representing an approximate 7 percent ownership position in Tech Data.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tech Data

Tech Data Corporation (commonly referred to as Tech Data) is an American multinational distribution company specializing in IT products and services headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.

Tech Data provides a broad range of product lines, logistics capabilities and value-added services that enable technology manufacturers and resellers, such as Apple, Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hewlett-Packard Inc., IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Sony, Symantec and VMware, to deploy IT solutions.

Tech Data is now one of the world’s largest distributors of IT products and services, generating $27.7 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2015.

The company is ranked No. 108 on the Fortune 500[2] and one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Nice.

But you know how this is going to go.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In his tweet, ETS says that the Apple logo is from the photo being taken from the reflective back of an IPhone.
The photo is actually a shot of the back of the phone and the lamp is the reflection on the phone back.
edit on b000000312018-07-03T20:25:31-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 03 Jul 2018 20:25:31 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yes..it's the Apple logo..but why? Trump really likes Apple for bringing back big $$$ to the USA. He touts it all the time.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yeah, the original is upside down. I used a rotated picture to really bring out the lamp.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
You saw the Trumpster mention how the NSA just deleted 635,000 call records. Here's the deal IMHO. What they deleted was the phone records for the "enemies" of the state. Translation: It was the phone records on you and I

B60,

Wow, that translates to a boom like no other. Stunning.

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join