It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok as ask here more eye candy from Q

Ya push back going main stream

From Q Board

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Your opinion is noted.
But why does it have to be in bold?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: pavil

It's not that simple. The server has to have a chain of custody. It has to have been seized legally in order to be admissible as evidence in court.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the raids on the awans

That's what I'm talking about. Having a chain of custody. I have to think, if they have "The Server", what was it for and who would have been in possession of it?

Supposedly some major Obama officials , including the former President were communicating via unofficial Means

Remember what back when they were moving Obama's records and such to Chicago for his library? Q seemed to imply they they were in possession of some of it.

edit on 3-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Edited

So thoughts, having seen the Trump tweets, Q's Drop and the fact the information was widely being discussed months before both.

Do you still think this is evidence/proof of Q knowing what Trump is going to tweet about?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Jusvistn

I've also just discovered that one of their earliest clients was Abraham Lincoln's missus, and former first lady, Mary Todd Lincoln! That sounds like a rabbit hole of potential long term deep state/cabal involvement? Sidley Austin Wiki

How interesting!

I think you will appreciate this little tidbit of "rabbit hole" oddity. Do you like anagrams? Do you like some of the esoteric meaning some people place on them? I do. I like playing with them to see where they take me.

Mary Todd Lincoln is an anagram of Hillary Rodham Clinton. The double 'd' in 'Todd' is solved if you include Hillary's middle name initial.

Things that make you go 'hmmm'....

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Less sure than I was before that's for sure.
But you haven't conclusively put this one to bed in my opinion as the tweet that I posted is 30 days after Q.
But this is good and healthy. I'm a bit busy at the moment but later on today I hope to put together a list of purported proofs that have been floating around and see if you can't tear it to shreds

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Do you also claim to have deciphered "EVERY Q drop" as intended?

Can anyone claim they have done that?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Jusvistn

I've also just discovered that one of their earliest clients was Abraham Lincoln's missus, and former first lady, Mary Todd Lincoln! That sounds like a rabbit hole of potential long term deep state/cabal involvement? Sidley Austin Wiki

How interesting!

I think you will appreciate this little tidbit of "rabbit hole" oddity. Do you like anagrams? Do you like some of the esoteric meaning some people place on them? I do. I like playing with them to see where they take me.

Mary Todd Lincoln is an anagram of Hillary Rodham Clinton. The double 'd' in 'Todd' is solved if you include Hillary's middle name initial.

Things that make you go 'hmmm'....

How’s that? There are no H’s in Mary Todd Lincoln.
edit on 3-7-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wish... but just did a check on that anagram and it's a lil far from a match:

2nd line for each name shows letters that are NOT in the other name.

Mary Tod Lincoln
d

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Hil a R h

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Waterview tunnel ..... New zealand ... what was the tunnel boring machines name? Alice - coincidence ?

New Zealand Transport Agency

Q Mastercard is available - It's more than just a card

Again New Zealand
edit on 732018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Do you not believe me?

I don't have a belief. There is "nothing" to believe in.

I've read every Q drop...

If you say so...

...can't recall everything off the top of my head.

Strike one. Get organized.

And have gone through all 8 threads...

If you say so...

...again I probably didn't retain everything I read.

Strike two. Take notes.

Intended by who?

The messenger.

I know a cold reading scam when I see one.

If you say so...

Fishing lines are thrown out with plenty of buzzwords to call back on.

Again... Have you deciphered every Q post as intended?

a reply to: daskakik

Can anyone claim they have done that?

Exactly.

edit on 3-7-2018 by eisegesis because: patience

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So Awan has a plea deal reports are saying today.

truepundit.com...

His singing would be helpful as he must have dirt on everyone.

Re: FVEY many high profile peeps flock to NZ

Q at one point refrenced the importance of "face to face" meeting so nothing could be recorded.

So easy to see who has been to NZ AUS and GB.

Do you guys realize how easily one can get to Canada? They can drive over the border anytime without anyone knowing, just interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bingo 2 new Q post
Think what’s missing.

From Q drop

The Server

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: pavil

It's not that simple. The server has to have a chain of custody. It has to have been seized legally in order to be admissible as evidence in court.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the raids on the awans

That's what I'm talking about. Having a chain of custody. I have to think, if they have "The Server", what was it for and who would have been in possession of it?

Supposedly some major Obama officials , including the former President were communicating via unofficial Means

Remember what back when they were moving Obama's records and such to Chicago for his library? Q seemed to imply they they were in possession of some of it.

Pav,

Awan goes to court today. Important. Awan CAN authenticate the server, in which case it becomes evidence. The needs the server here, not the information, so an NSA copy is of no use. Awan goes to court for Fraud today, my sense is, per Trump tweets, his deal opens the door for server: why I posted the Awan story yesterday and today, Q posts server....

I posted this before Q's drops on the topic, sorry for not waiting: 1672 and 1671
Just reading the clues.
edit on 3-7-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Bank Fraud charges have much longer statute of limitations on them.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Five Eyes,

Folks should really pay attention to the countries involved. If you know your real history, as in the REAL history, you'll find they have one thing in common and it is not english speaking. This clue is being pointed out for a reason, as the "five" points up to a figure head...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Trump has someone researching conspiracy theories for him or he doesn't have enough to do so he does it himself. I've seen himself or talk about all manner of conspiracy crap that I read on here. Enough to think he's reading here or has someone who does. I even heard him mention Seth Rich once. Only once. I think someone tugged on his arm and shook their head on that one.

link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
Is everyone still putting their fingers in there ears ?

No-one wants to comment on the debunk! lol.

What a community.

Keep calm and believe in Q.

Call me a troll, call me a duplicate account... call me anything you want, just avoid the truth I posted backed up with evidence exposing the Q BS.

#winning

Speaking of calls here is a small sample of the harassing calls since coming out of lurk mode. Yes my satellite internet was zapped and new one installed.

It's all good Can't Stop Won't Stop!!

link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Bingo 2 new Q post
Think what’s missing.

From Q drop

The Server

Awan's plea deal is breaking now on FoxNews.com. It's an obvious cover-up. We know the Awans physically stole computer equipment, and that they did access classified data.

I suspect Imran Awan is being allowed to plead guilty to a minor charge because he cooperated with the investigation. If he really is a spy for Pakistan (or some other country), then we might even see him get a suspended sentence along with being deported from the country. For sure, Trump & Sessions know exactly what information he got from DWS' computer.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join