It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You and I must have been thinking the same thing when we opened this thread this morning and had to wade through all the silliness and the chaos.

Spending time at this point on silly questions and demands for proof of this and proof of that is exactly what 'they' want to happen.

Those that want to put this puzzle together and "see" with seeing eyes and "hear" with hearing ears will be motivated internally to dig as if they were digging for treasure.

Those that have an ulterior motive will want us to take them by the hand, indulge their arguments and doubts and insults and taunts, and lead them by the hand.

That time is long passed. Serious searchers will do it on their own. Everything they need is here and on other boards. If they are too lazy or stupid or just not there, they, imo, are not meant to "see". There is a reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We needed that reminder. All the discussion about proofs is really beside the point. The point is The Awakening. It's about questioning and investigating the antics of our government and our corrupt leaders, that we have been conditioned to ignore. It's about holding people, and even entire institutions, accountable for their actions. It's about demanding a better government than the one our so-called leaders want to give us.

Who Q is, exactly, is a minor detail. Maybe we'll find out someday, but it's really not that important.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Who said anything is over?
That was literally one misinterpreted detail
This whole Q process no matter what has happened has been the most eye-opening experience into Political gamesmanship and dirty dealings I have ever been privy to

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep. Just because Q is over, doesn't mean we can't discuss what we found in digs.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If someone has the ability to copy and share Q's latest posts in this thread rather than a link...it will get more action. TATs link will not open for me so perhaps I am not alone in not being able to discuss them unseen.

Can you or others here provide what these posts say?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Drop #1670 reinforces the belief that "their" best hope of pinning something on President Trump lies with Cohen.

But polls show the American people are increasingly becoming aware of how desperate the MSM is becoming. Americans are not sure WHY yet, but that too will begin to sink in as more Media people are implicated. (i.e. Brian Ross of ABC yesterday)

edit on 7/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you really want me to have a look and answer?

If so I'll dig into it... I fear i'll be shouted off this thread if I do though, i've clearly upset a few people with my approach.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You're right. But we don't need Q.

The personae behind it is now effectively gone. I won't forget them, and I thank them for waking a few more people up.

I'll have a lot more time on my hands, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I'm fully serious.
if you are going to do debunk in Earnest without calling everyone cultists and loons then you will be a valuable part of the thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Several NEW Q Posts up:
qanon.pub...

Finally, something to get us out of the mud.

So Q is claiming to have a Server which somehow will prove 5 EYES Data not shared through "official channels". Seems to point out NZ in particular. Most of the other discussions were around the UK of doing the dirty lifting for the Obama Admin on the Trump/Russian Collusion.

From what we know of the Spies/assets that tried to get into the Trump Campaign, all Roads lead to the UK in some manner.

What's NZ's part in all of this.

I don't know, but it must have something to do with all these influential people moving to their bunkers in there lately.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well, this beautiful thing has turned ugly.

Let it.

I'm going to apply for "Scholar" status.

The audience's support has been given.

Thank You

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What's more now they claim they have the server.
But how do you get that server entered into public evidence?

You get it seized in relation to some other case? We talked about that previously.

Is this the first instance of Q saying they are in possession of a Server?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Drop #1670 reinforces the belief that "their" best hope of pinning something on President Trump lies with Cohen.

But polls show the American people are increasingly becoming aware of how desperate the MSM is becoming. Americans are not sure WHY yet, but that too will begin to sink in as more Media people are implicated. (i.e. Brian Ross of ABC yesterday)

Polls show something like 70% of Americans believe the MSM peddles fake stories. They really are the "legacy media" these days.

Also, polls show that even a majority of blacks and hispanics want tougher border enforcement, not weaker enforcement. And yet the Democratic party has chosen "abolish ICE" as the hill they're going to die on this November.

We are living in historic times, for sure.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

We needed that reminder. All the discussion about proofs is really beside the point. The point is The Awakening. It's about questioning and investigating the antics of our government and our corrupt leaders, that we have been conditioned to ignore. It's about holding people, and even entire institutions, accountable for their actions. It's about demanding a better government than the one our so-called leaders want to give us.

Who Q is, exactly, is a minor detail. Maybe we'll find out someday, but it's really not that important.

Q has said that they serve The American People. We know that past leaders have been corrupted and they used our own system to put in place all the tools to fundamentally change our great nation and institutionalize the Deep State for a bunch of globalist players that do not have OUR best interest at heart.

She was not supposed to lose. The mechanism had been put in place, the globalist slush funds had been set up, money had been laundered and distributed, and they were almost there. But....divine intervention happened, as they say. Now, we are being given the picture, piece by piece, so we can digest it and understand how and why We The People were duped. MAGA is not just "make America great again"....it is My America's Great Awakening.

It is happening. We need to discuss it without all the silly chaos.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Justvistn, the Nathan P. Eimer/Sidley Austin link is definitely of interest as we have had several links into Sidley Austin in earlier parts of the thread!

Sidley Austin was previously tied into:

1) Chicago network of black hat businesses, (with links to Michelle's brother Craig Robinson).
2) Obuma did a summer as an associate there in his early career.

I've also just discovered that one of their earliest clients was Abraham Lincoln's missus, and former first lady, Mary Todd Lincoln! That sounds like a rabbit hole of potential long term deep state/cabal involvement? Sidley Austin Wiki

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

He waits until the end to post something I can understand!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's not that simple. The server has to have a chain of custody. It has to have been seized legally in order to be admissible as evidence in court.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the raids on the awans

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Ok... lets see how long before I get abuse for this though.

I'll assume this is the Q-Drop in question(correct me if wrong)

Posted by Q on December 10th 2017

Schiff is a traitor and leaker.

Q post - qanon.pub...

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70055 📁
Dec 10 2017 23:29:56 (EST)
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Trumps Tweets

Posted from February onwards:

"He is a total phony!"
"Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster"

So Trumps tweets were at least a couple months after Q posted about Schiff.

So what does this prove?

To me... Trump's first tweet about Schiff was in response to a FoxNews article.
“Congressman Schiff omitted and distorted key facts” @FoxNews "

So my immediate analysis would be Trump did not post because of Q and Q did not predict Trump would post anything about Schiff. Trump only posted because FoxNews did.

Now why did Q post about Schiff months before Trump? Did Q have insider information... again I'd say no. A google search reveals numerous articles prior to Dec 2017 about Schiff and the leak of classified information.

Furthermore there was even a thread on Schiff disclosing information in April 2017 on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So Neither Trump or Q broke new information and there is nothing to suggest Q had insider knowledge of what Trump would post on his twitter account.
edit on 3-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: pavil

It's not that simple. The server has to have a chain of custody. It has to have been seized legally in order to be admissible as evidence in court.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the raids on the awans

Reports over the last few days have confirmed that the Awans were in possession of classified data, stolen from DNC computers.

What hasn't yet been explained is what they found on Debbie Wasserman-Schultz' computer that was so juicy, she threatened the DC police chief to try to get it back.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Eh, okay?
See ya on the boards

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join