It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

There are two thousand pages roughly. Dedicated to their fantasy. And no proof of the existence of Q in all of that.
But the belief is hard.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They're a part of five eyes. Lots of deep staters frequent/built homes in New Zealand. They can get away from it all, yet still have access to the operation.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is everyone still putting their fingers in there ears ?

No-one wants to comment on the debunk! lol.

What a community.

Keep calm and believe in Q.

Call me a troll, call me a duplicate account... call me anything you want, just avoid the truth I posted backed up with evidence exposing the Q BS.

#winning

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sent you a PM.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

New Jersey and Washington D.C. Are the same time zone. Doesn't really matter. He's been on the east coast.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Perhaps a PM? Not really on topic as he isn't Q.

link   

originally posted by: pavil
What's NZ's part in all of this.

Probably the same as the UK's role: laundering the dirt that the DNC provided them, so it they could pretend it was legitimate intelligence from foreign sources.

We know now that the Steele dossier ultimately came from anti-Trumpers. Chris Steele was just a ghost writer paid to repackage it as something that looked official.
edit on 3-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not ignoring it. If the timeline that was presented is factual then the Q post did not precede the tweet
And as I reread it neither did Q take credit as such.
What seems to have happened was and Anon thought it was Q posting first people got swept up in the internet autism excitement and moved on.
If something is provably false I don't want to be believing the falsehood.
If you're going to debunk in Earnest without calling people names then let's do this the right way

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Dashen, you seem to be the only one willing to accept this. I can respect that.

I can assure you its the case that Q didn't post first, I'm sure others on here would also be able to confirm that however they are not willing to do so, because its against the narrative.

Its the other people rushing in to try and deflect from the discussion we were having in regards to these Q drops.

You are the only person i've seen willing to question it, thats the problem with this community, no-one else is willing to even entertain the idea of it.

All the abuse is aimed at me and then they play victim as if I'm a troll.

Lets move onto the next one

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

How did that happen? Lol I wrote back.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We know this how?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't have any hidden agenda here.
I'm here to search for truth and to steal memes.
What actually really convinced me at first was when Q called out Adam Schiff as a leaker and traitor and a month to the day later Trump essentially posted onto his Twitter that Adam Schiff has major leaking issues.
What do you make of that?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: pavil
What's NZ's part in all of this.

Probably the same as the UK's role: laundering the dirt that the DNC provided them, so it they could pretend it was legitimate intelligence from foreign sources.

We know now that the Steele dossier ultimately came from anti-Trumpers. Chris Steele was just a ghost writer paid to repackage it as something that looked official.

Perhaps.

This from a search popped up something interesting :

Wilfred, a CIA whistle blower, claims to be in possession of evidence and testimony against Bill and Hillary Clinton that could have significant influence on New Zealand foreign policy. Wilfred says the setting up of the Clinton Foundation occurred at the same time a CIA cartel opened a multi-billion dollar stream of covert funding.

Li nk to Article

NZ did contribute millions to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There are two thousand pages roughly. Dedicated to their fantasy. And no proof of the existence of Q in all of that.
But the belief is hard.

Well Q obviously exists. Their first post is evidence they exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We know this how?

I'm not playing your game, Silly. I'm not going to spend hours searching out the proofs thousands of post back in a previous thread, knowing full well that you're just going to ignore them, as you have done literally hundreds of times in various threads.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Good Morning All
Interesting past few day, huh ? Whatever the fate of this thread turns out to be, I hope everyone that's been involved will take to Heart what I think Q's most important message has always been, " We are Stronger when UNITIED" ! We could debate all day long about "what or Who" Q is and waste our collective Energy OR We can Stick Together and try and educate and empower ourselves enough to face the battles ahead, in whatever way we are personally "called", so to speak. ( my next post will explain that better, lol, I hope. ) I'm very seriously thinking about starting a type of co-op school, that would provide support to parents who want an alternative to "home school" exclusively...anyways more about that later.

I respect whatever decision Dash makes, lol... you deserve a vacation ! I liked Tat's idea, cut way back on your awesome re-caps...at this point there's enough info available to get up to speed if so desired. No one can fill your shoes anyways !

p.s. Don't be too hard on yourself Allanon, I was overwhelmed trying to put together a list of movies and tv shows for Sufi , Tiger and Jan's wiki project, which I never finished
I sure do miss Tiger and Jan...hope they're doing well...and darn it PE check in and let us know you're OK !

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's an accurate portrayal of what happened back then. I remember the "It's Happenning!!" posts, and thinking "Well..I'm not so sure it's one hundred percent either way". My earliest posts here probably reflect that. I've openly asked for a debunking in the past, I know that.

Oh well. I'm glad the whole thing is over now. Q will soon fade and become internet lore.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put in. I hope you got as much out of it as I did.

Thanks also to ATS for finally putting Q to bed.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Second that. Let's get cracking.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well let's discuss it then.
Five eyes have been spying on each other to circumvent the country own spying laws.
That means intelligence agencies have essentially become a giant multinational conglomerate. If that's not ready to go NWO I don't know what is.
But Q is still trying to have us believe that that no such agency has had a Pang of regrets and gone full on Jason Bourne against the Deep state.
What's more now they claim they have the server.
But how do you get that server entered into public evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join