It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: purplemer

Yes. I remember you feeling the same as me on the whole identity and motivation question.

I think those are very important questions.

I get both of ya'. It starts letting the paranoia dogs out in the head though heh. And maybe rightly so, or not, but I don't think there's strong evidence of any particular player national or international.

Is Q, at the very least, connected in a real way to the Trump team? I think so---there's been enough of "that kind" of evidence for me.

And, yes, Purple, it could be MOSSAD but even if so, A.) that's not necessarily a bad thing, and B.) I don't think there's enough evidence for it.

From my point of view it's kind of win-win: I'm glad to see old powers with much blood on their hands being shaken even if this is a meet the new boss same as the old boss power play. If we get to seem them spanked by karma before our society completely collapses, then that would do my soul at least a little good no matter what.

On the other hand; folk are waking up in incredible numbers and you can't put that back to sleep. Maybe there are some good guys still in the fight.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
The proofs don't need to be numbers, and you know that. I know your smarter than that.

Of course I do and I thought you would have understood that I meant that Q drops are not proof, mathematical or otherwise.

I'm not sure that I'm entirely sold on the nature of Q, so I would be a fence sitter. Is Q MI, a true insider in the admin, POTUS, a very svy journalist on the Right or group of journalists on the right, an AI experiment...not sure.

Exactly, which is why I said that there are not "10 other physicists that subscribe to the theory" but in other words.

I think your beef is with the nature of Q when you say is Q real or fake. You don't believe Q is an insider, so you should be digging up infor that supports your theory regarding the nature of Q.

I already have the first half dozen flops in their early drops and that fact that they have not predicted anything, and everyone agrees, since then. Everything is after the fact and sometimes not even that, like the cockpit pics that don't show a cockpit. I personally don't need any more than that.

I mean, the Earth isn't round...Why?...Because its not round...is not an answer.

But that isn't what I have been saying. I have posted examples that show that Q has faked a few things. Like the "Follow the Pen" drop that claimed the pic was en EO that was about to drop. The EO never dropped and the pic had stationary that was not the type used for EOs. Now we have Q posting Sorcha Faal hoaxes (Angela Hitler).

If I was ever on the fence, I'm definitely off it now.

edit on 2-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder who pays for those? And where they get their money from or why they promote certain things?

Maybe they have 24/7 stream I could watch/donate to... also get me some Q shirts for those VIP seats.

Keep those donations rolling in otherwise Q might not be able to post this month.

Why would you be concerned how someone uses their own money?

No one here is asking how you get to sit around posting all day.

Who is paying your salary?

Maybe instead of wondering out loud you could fetch some information on who it is that is funding it, and add to the discussion.

Maybe Snopes-anon knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post 1663 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "tTen"
INTERPRETATION = ? Ideas please?

KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "o"
INTERPRETATION = ?

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 = use both digits in each of hour, minute, seconds and apply Modulo 26 to get A to Z letters
Result = MIV from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = a) MASTER INTERNET VOLUNTEER, b) "MOBILIZE THE IMMIGRANT VOTE", or c) "MULTIMEDIA, INTERNET & VIDEO (Technologies)"

Method 2 = add digits in each of hour, minute, seconds as appropriate to get A to Z letters
Result = DGD from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = a) "Decision Guidance Document", "Declaration for Dangerous Goods", Don't Get Dead", "Deputy of General Director" or "Drop Dead Gorgeous"

COVFEFE Method
KEYWORD = "BANG!"
RESULT = "VUSJY"
INTERPRETATION = "VICTORY IN U.S. STAGE; JOY!"?

KEYWORD = "Think stages." - matches columns width
RESULT = "NHTWH"
INTERPRETATION = "Now Hear This (speech) from Whitehouse"?

KEYWORD = Both "What role can MIL INTEL play?" & ""hat role can NSA play?"
RESULT = "QHLCQ"
INTERPRETATION = "Q's High Level Committee", or "Q High Level Control"?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RESULT = "tTen" top ten?

Also your last post that had Nate ?? is googling out as a NY Lawyer
and the one below that is an airport code and/or stock market code.

I started putting together the links but my internet crapped out and I lost it all. (stormy here)

I can look into some tomorrow, tonight i'm off to bed early.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Ok so if you enter a room full of people who tell you that Santa Claus is real and visits them everyday YOU would be expected to debunk it before requesting proof from said people?

See, the problem with that is that we are here bouncing ideas around regarding the subjects pointed to in the Q drops, but then others, like yourself, just come in with nothing to offer. Nothing of substance. The people on this board are the ones with a working theory regarding the nature of Q and the intentions behind Q posts. We have a working theory that Santa is real and we've presented our arguments (what we see as proof). It's now your turn to preset your side of the story.

You think the math is missing. Excellent. Expand on that thought, coherently.

Skeptics are asking for this math so they can test its theory/debunk if necessary. Q supporters avoiding presenting this "math" instead expecting the skeptics to find it themselves and then getting angry that they even asked.

Not our fault that you jumped in at such a late date. I mean, maybe you'e been playng in the Chan-box, but I have a hard time believing tha someone went back and looked at all the previous posts and digested that information to an extent that he has a firm grasp on the evolution of the Q conversation on these threads.

Nice try.

ETA: BTW, your Santa Clause analogy falls short. We all know Santa is real.

edit on 2-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Thanks JV... tTen could also mean time Ten p.m. (cross referring to "NHTWH" (Now Hear This speech from WH?)

Nate is also italian for "born on (or born in)".

Great if you could have a look tomorrow as I'll concentrate on getting more of these post decodes posted.

edit on 2-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just my 12.4 cents worth (inflation you know). I've been following all this for a while. All of the really deep stuff I put aside ie; Rothchilds, Bohemian Grove, the Vatican, Pizza gate etc etc etc. I believe its there and I believe it will be revealed in due time. I'm not focused on that, I'm focused on the here and now. With that in mind, I think that anyone with objective and critical thinking skills can draw the same conclusions as Q. I don't know who he/they are but certainly some of the drops are drops based on critical thinking. The drops are valuable because they do stimulate critical thinking. Hopefully they stimulate critical discussion which I think may be the ultimate goal. A couple of examples, last week it was suggested that there would be a change of narrative from the RR CW testimony which was brutal. Sure enough on cue, active shooter and the whole narrative changes. Riots were predicted in another post, I said the same thing last week when I found out about the immigration protests last week. Sure enough it happened in Portland. It really doesn't matter if Q is real or not, Q is stimulating critical thinking and discussion. THAT my friends is what's bringing us together and that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: purplemer

From what I remember numerous members on here claimed to know who Q was... PerfectEnemy perhaps?... but declined to tell the thread due to... *insert vague reason*

Felt like a bit of an ego thing really trying to get the respect from their Q-peers but maybe you could ask them.

OK. That's actually pretty funny! Like Scary Movie funny!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

tTen

TTEN is a stock symbol....

Titan Energy, LLC (TTEN)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There were not 35k sealed filings at that time:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
1183 sealed indictments

drive.google.com...

Granted not all of these will be related, but this is an unprecedented number.

Note that the document linked above no longer exists, but at the time of that post I made (Nov 15, 2017), there were 1183 sealed filings nation wide.

That number has since grown exponentially.

A point I would like to make is that these are not necessarily all indictments; they can be search warrants, subpoenas, and responses to other sealed filings. Regardless of that, the number of sealed filings is indeed unprecedented in American legal history.
edit on 2-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Added date of post

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

dang it.

the only way to win is not to play

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I am for it dashen. As a fence sitter on the latter Q posts, you can't beat this thread for research. But, it is getting hard to go through.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Love it! I have a question. Will the separate thread for research be allowed to anyone who wants to research or will it be a closed thread for only those who have been picked?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes the 35k were supposedly from 10/30/17 until 5/31/18. Guess I was remembering wrong and I won't even try to invoke Mandela.

Has anyone verified this number? I remember someone asking how one could check if they don't have a pacer account but don't recall an answer.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Great post! While I'm in awe of some of the deepest Q analysts abilities (like RelSciHistItSufi ), my main interest in following Q's posts is to get the Obama cabal exposed for what they were/are, and the complicit MSM journalists and executives punished.

Every day after I wake up, the first thing I do is look to see if additional progress toward either of those two actions is being made.

Q posts at qanon.pub... , and #QAnon on Twitter, are wonderful sources for that information.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Rosinitiate

dang it.

the only way to win is not to play

Attempting to pull back.
Risk of conspiracy label.

(post by dashen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join