It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: pavil

No not really.

Can you quote me something from Q that you think would be an eye opener?

I can. But fortunately or unfortunately for you, I really don't want to, given your apparent lack of personal research into these topics. I gave you a chance to show you were at least a little curious about all of this and in my view, you aren't. That's fine, but it's like talking to a neighbor you have nothing in common with save living on the same block. I don't do that more than a few times.

All you had to do was one topic in almost 20,000 (est) posts. Statistically there should have been at least one. If you've invested the time to read the entirety of these 8 threads as you claimed you have, not finding one nugget must be an awful waste of your time. How many hours have you wasted on this, for nothing? Must feel pretty good.

That being said, post away.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
PMd you.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
People may be losing interest in this thread.
Maybe it's because of the pages and pages of back and forth bickering...resolving nothing and producing only more pages and pages of back and forth bickering.

Maybe I'm wrong.

You are correct.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Wait you asked if Q had brought me anything eye opening. I said no. I'm aware of and interested in many topics that Q discusses, he just doesn't give me anything that I didn't already know or that can be proven.

Statistically there should have been at least one.

How so? What statistics makes it likely?

If you've invested the time to read the entirety of these 8 threads as you claimed you have, not finding one nugget must be an awful waste of your time

I've read hundreds of UFO threads and never found compelling evidence to sway me.

How many hours have you wasted on this, for nothing? Must feel pretty good.

I see you decided to abandon discussion and go back to trying to get under my skin. Good to see #winning.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

started out skeptical. So aside from the 'predictions' that haven't come true, one of the earliest indicators of a problem for me was when any attempt to identify Q became a taboo topic.

WIth you on that. Found it interesting that no one wanted to question who Q was and more importantly the motive of Q. Something is happening alright but if the Q narrative is correct time will tell.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

From what I remember numerous members on here claimed to know who Q was... PerfectEnemy perhaps?... but declined to tell the thread due to... *insert vague reason*

Felt like a bit of an ego thing really trying to get the respect from their Q-peers but maybe you could ask them.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Honestly, I can't think of anything in the Q drops that was an eye opener and I have read each one so it isn't lack of interest. Maybe there really isn't anything new in them? Do you have any off the top of your head?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yes. I remember you feeling the same as me on the whole identity and motivation question.

I think those are very important questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I tried.

Moving on.

Have fun here.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No he refused to post them because he didn't want to...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think many maybe doing more intense research as a positive reaction to get back in objective mode.

Lost count of the times I've said to myself "non mordero" and got on with following leads or re-reading crumbs. I think that will be an unforeseen outcome to those who dislike Q discussions - they're causing more to be uncovered!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM'd you back.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I know but I don't understand why they brought it up if not to discuss it.

I wouldn't have asked unless I had a couple good examples. Maybe it is something that someone had missed and actually been proof of Q being legit.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Honestly, if I hadn't been along for the ride since post 1, and thought it was a "scam", I highly doubt I'd wade through the entire eight threads on ATS. I doubt I'd have even taken the time to read and research the 1500 or so posts.

Doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Q's posts referencing /cbts/ do interest me.

Along with

FOLLOW THE MONEY

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Ipso facto I didn't.

If Tom wouldn't do it... no-one would!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
This is my fourth post in all 8 threads.
I have been following along as my time allows.

I can say unequivocally yes. That the constant bickering has taken it's toll on my patience and has me rolling my eyes as I scroll through page after page of back in forth between naysayers and believers..

I am neither..I'm sitting on the fence absorbing and listening..

I have a word of advice for both sides..

Naysayers: arguing semantics and bringing up the same talking points is not productive, the more I see you using circular arguments and regurgitating what other naysayers have said over and over.. the more I am forced to scroll past the drivel..

Believers; the more you argue back and forth with the naysayers, the less time spent researching and connecting dots...which is what makes this thread worth the time..if Q is not about ego,or self, why dig in so hard and argue so loudly..

Conclusion:

More stuff less fluff....

Respectfully,
~meathead

This is precisely why I dont frequent these threads as often as I did before. The constant "I'm right and you're wrong" from both sides. Makes digging into this crap even more frustrating, and sometimes I think that's the point. Drive people away with constant bickering and drivel.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder who pays for those? And where they get their money from or why they promote certain things?

Maybe they have 24/7 stream I could watch/donate to... also get me some Q shirts for those VIP seats.

Keep those donations rolling in otherwise Q might not be able to post this month.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Most people post for free,Q being one

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join