It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well surely if NK has immediately continued its accelerated program both Q and Trump are big losers?

Although I agree patience is needed to confirm whether this is true or not. But Trump and Q made a huge deal about this, if Kim conned them then its a big deal.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

You never know maybe that's what they're paid to do

Zackley....professional courtesy is a thing.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Enderdog because: enuii

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
Looks like the trolls are back.

Maybe people should take personal off-topic conversations to PM. That would help declutter this thread.

I'm going to play devils advocate with BMT.

What is the most illuminating piece of info glearned from these 8 threads you have soaked up?

Surely there must have been some topic that made you go "Well that's something I didn't know".

Even better what are the top 5 in your opinion, credible Q discoveries.

I want to see if you are serious about adding something of value other than skepticism to this discussion.

Balls in your court..........

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yep, that's the article.

Buzzfeed being a dumpster whore is one thing. But the rogue agents in the FBI leaking documents? Come on!

Wray better send some agents packing for this.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Zero credible Q discoveries. I mean there are many things I've read that I didn't know... but they are also unproven so I can't accept them as true.

Why is a contribution only considered value if its pro-Q?
edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Actually.... Julian Assange = Trump relative.... those photo comparisons were amazing.

Obviously no proof but it was an uncanny resemblance.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TomLawless
I already know how you feel, and I don't agree.

There you have it.

Personal feelings aside, what about the claims made by Q about HRC being detained? Is there proof that it ever happened?

Q made the claim, people arguing that they are the real deal should be able to clear that up, shouldn't they? I mean they did investigate didn't they?

Zero proof she was arrested or detained, IMO. OTOH, I have noticed she still wears winter coats in 90 degree weather....and seems to have something concealed....bullet proof vest? ....Back brace? Medical telemetry? Just an old lady who gets cold a lot? We don't know, basically. But, it is a middling possibility, IMO.

People should probably watch more Game of Thrones...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Belgi an couple arrested in plot to bomb Iranian opposition event attended by Giuliani, Gingrich

A Belgian couple and an apparent Iranian diplomat were among four people arrested over the weekend in connection with a planned bomb attack at a large rally held by Iranian opposition groups and attended by President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, authorities in Brussels said Monday. The Iranian-heritage couple, identified only as 38-year-old Amir S. and 33-year-old Nasimeh N., were apprehended on Saturday after police stopped them and searched their car in the Woluwé-Saint-Pierre neighborhood of Brussels. Investigators found more than a pound of TATP explosives and a detonator, said Eric Van der Sijpt, spokesman for the Belgian prosecutor's office.

ETA: It isn't clear if they were targeting Giuliani/Gingrich.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've been following this thread from the beginning. Still don't know if I believe Q or not but it holds my interest. I've learned to scroll through and ignore all the fighting, useless bickering and the "new member" naysayers. I choose to make up my own mind no matter what anyone else says. So their attempts to sway or discourage me are useless. Ignoring them and not responding to them hits them the hardest.

P.S. To everyone who decodes Q's messages and does huge amounts of research, Thank You. You guys are amazing and its appreciated.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Zero credible Q discoveries. I mean there are many things I've read that I didn't know... but they are also unproven so I can't accept them as true.

Why is a contribution only considered value if its pro-Q?

Because it's a two way street. Neither side in this disscussion is infalliable, even Q.

There isn't one precise thing you can point to that you didn't know about before theses threads and that you yourself researched and said, "Well, there more to this than meets the eye"?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: daskakikDo

Limiting all discussion to a single thread doesn't lead to real discussion either, imo.

I hope this is the last organized Q thread. Going forward we can create an ATS thread in the Skunk Works forum every time Q says something.

That would work better. Take every topic Q posts and discuss it argue it in its own thread.

Hush yo mouf! Do you realize what chaos could ensue, if this was released into the wild? Why would anyone want to stray from the paddock?!? Dats just Crazy Talk!

ETA: I actually think that is a great idea. Just not sure it is quite feasible yet...for the purposes of providing information to newly awakened folks...or fractionating the cohesiveness of the common elements. But, we'll get there eventually.

Remember when Wang was the dominant force in personal computers?

Yeah. Almost no one else does either....
edit on 2-7-2018 by Enderdog because: hubris

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Gosh I wonder if someone can rub a couple of brain cells together and get them to spark hard enough to realize that a Federal prosecutor and his staff of 470 is not limited to the state that he is based out of.

caution third grade reading comprehension required for this one

What if just think a bit
What if these relate to treason & sedition

Bingo

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That's huge. The FBI risked it for leaking literal garbage?

These people are stupid!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
OTOH, I have noticed she still wears winter coats in 90 degree weather....and seems to have something concealed....

Suicide bomb for when they actually try to arrest her?

On that note, the boot hiding the ankle monitor thing seems to have blown over hasn't it?
edit on 2-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No not really.

Can you quote me something from Q that you think would be an eye opener?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

If no LEGAL action is taken by Sessions in the next week, Q is done for.

Was legal action taken? Its been over two weeks.

I feel there was almost a point of Q abandonment a few weeks ago.

So..."hope" is a feel for you then....

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

OTOH, I have noticed she still wears winter coats in 90 degree weather....and seems to have something concealed....

Suicide bomb for when they actually try to arrest her?

On that note, the boot hiding the ankle monitor thing seems to have blown over hasn't it?

Surely she's been chipped by now.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Surely she's been chipped by now.

Maybe it's a bunch of foil so that she can block the tracking signal.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join