It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Even worse for the FBI than BuzzFeed if this is true.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is that this?

www.buzzfeed.com...

Now, BuzzFeed News has obtained documents reconstructed by the FBI. A close examination shows that the records are a combination of documents that prosecutors already had, handwritten notes about a taxi business, insurance papers, and correspondence from a woman described in court filings as a “vexatious litigant” who claims she is under government surveillance.

Document images in the link.
edit on 2-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

It's a reply. Replies can be made for numerous reasons.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I already know how you feel, and I don't agree.

There you have it.

Personal feelings aside, what about the claims made by Q about HRC being detained? Is there proof that it ever happened?

Q made the claim, people arguing that they are the real deal should be able to clear that up, shouldn't they? I mean they did investigate didn't they?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I wish they could check their ego at the door so that they could look at the drops objectively but what are you going to do?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

There you have it.

Personal feelings aside, what about the claims made by Q about HRC being detained? Is there proof that it ever happened?

Q made the claim, people arguing that they are the real deal should be able to clear that up, shouldn't they? I mean they did investigate didn't they?

That was the disinformation I spoke of earlier. That's why it's pointless to discuss whether Q is accurate on all his statements. Some of them are intentionally not accurate.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nunes wants 10 officials who served during Obama administration to testify on Russia probe

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is calling for 10 government officials who served at the State Department or White House during the Obama administration to testify in Congress about the Russia probe as he investigates possible government surveillance abuse during the 2016 election. In a Monday letter to a pair of congressional committees, Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked the Oversight and Judiciary Committees to take steps to interview former State Department officials Elizabeth Dibble, Jonathan Finer, Kathleen Kavalec, Lewis Lukens, Victoria Nuland, Thomas Williams and Jonathan Winer, as well as former Obama White House officials Jake Sullivan, Colin Kahl and Shailagh Murray.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

If no LEGAL action is taken by Sessions in the next week, Q is done for.

Was legal action taken? Its been over two weeks.

I feel there was almost a point of Q abandonment a few weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That was the disinformation I spoke of earlier. That's why it's pointless to discuss whether Q is accurate on all his statements. Some of them are intentionally not accurate.

Those were the first two drops and he didn't talk about disinfo until a week later when those first claims flopped.

Some of us see that convenient built-in excuse as a sign of a hoax. No other piece of info dropped by Q has been exclusive. It is all after the fact or open to interpretation. You can accept that that is how Q rolls but that doesn't mean you have anything solid to base your arguments on.

(post by Airforcerulesskies removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

There you have it.

But how do you decide then? Or is everything accurate until its proven to be false? Surely that puts every drop into question.
Q can say anything he wants now and it will be justified. Its the perfect scam.

If we can't discuss ones that are potentially "intentionally not accurate" how can we discuss others as potentially accurate?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

NK is NOT advancing their weapons program.

This is something that can be proven one way or the other hopefully soon.

Whether either side will admit it is a different thing but surely satellite images should be able to confirm activity?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

You just wait till I start drinking my dinner whiskey.
That's when the thread will get real fun

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: NightFlight

You just wait till I start drinking my dinner whiskey.
That's when the thread will get real fun

A Dashen after my heart.

My meme trigger finger is itchin..

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Problem with that is by breaking and disseminating everything into a multiplex of scattered threads it makes it nearly impossible for a casual reader or future Q researcher to get up to speed. A dedicated Q forum makes consolidating information easier to find rather than scattered over multiple forums on ATS and BTS as informative exchanges could be made and missed in a Rant thread.

Case in point, look at SERPO and how many threads it had over the years. And much like Q topics, there really wasn’t a need for a seperate forum to contain a multitude of discussion directions like 9/11.

Don’t take my commentary as official ATS policy because things could change towards forum creation. But for the sake and sanity of research purposes, a single multipart continuous thread despite participant rabbit holes, is the best option currently.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

NK is NOT advancing their weapons program.

This is something that can be proven one way or the other hopefully soon.

Whether either side will admit it is a different thing but surely satellite images should be able to confirm activity?

Give this time to play out. Surely we won't enter into an agreement that doesn't totally denuclearize NK with stringent, invasive inspection protocols.

Either NK want peace and prosperity or it wants to starve it citizens and be an international parriah. It will be their actions that determines the course they take.

Trust but verify.

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join