It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Because you didn't quote a Q post. That was an anon's post.

edit on 2-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: vinifalou
They just keep repeating some narrative until everyone believes it’s true.

Could the say the same about the Q supporters.

Maybe Mods should make this thread pro-Q only, as some people have really tight defence mechanisms against counter opinions.

Well maybe we would if we were allowed to?

Then we could have counter q threads and stop bickering here.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It was a Q post that included and confirmed the quoted text in that anon post.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Oh yeah, it says a lot that you want an echo chamber devoid of debate.

Do you know how the rest of ATS works... when someone posts saying "An Alien visited me last night" its not restricted to just people who blindly believe them.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I was discussing this idea with the mods a few threads ago but I think it's what I'm going to go with. I figure after 10 threads I'm going to open an additional thread in the research Forum with the blessing of TPTB.
I figure I will hand pic a bunch of zealous researchers and I suppose about three Skeptics( I'm thinking phage, ignoranceinstbliss, and maybe djw001? )

That way everyone can post as much garbage as they want in the megathread without having to pain me to index every three hundred or so pages and the research thread can be for actual research and decodes....
Whatchyall think?

I think you will lose a lot of ppl that are interested in the topic. How will posters be held to task if they post something not consistent or in error? How will the "audience" ask questions if they need clarification on something?

My feeling is this: You move your own little click to their own little thread and let the rest of us fight it out in a fashion that is what has derailed the threads to begin with.... your just shutting ppl down, shutting them up, and closing yourself off to insights others may have.

Seems that everyone needs to do their best to answer questions of the new-comers, and bite their tongue when someone says something they don't like & Ignore personal attacks, let alone partake in them.

But that's just me.... carry on

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still a solid fence sitter, with one leg in the hoax camp, but still interested.

Honestly, ATS makes it nearly impossible to follow this subject. A single thread effectively kills it for me. I don't want to wade through pages and pages and pages of chaotic discussion about a thousand topics.

Can you imagine if Russian collision posts were relegated to a single thread?

Frankly, I keep up on this subject elsewhere.

Apparently, the ultimate Conspiracy website...finally met a conspiracy it didn't like.

Oh really?!? This wasn't the first though was it...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Not quite getting you Tom. Are you saying that wasn't a Q post?

Maybe I'm wrong, I assumed all the posts on qanon.pub were from Q.

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

HRC detained, not arrested (yet).

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No. The reply from Q was that they had approval for an extradition if she ran for the border and that they tagged her passport, 10/31.
They said to expect riots, etc if that happened, and to ask around about National Guard activities. There were no predictions being made, only letting the anons in on the game plan.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I was discussing this idea with the mods a few threads ago but I think it's what I'm going to go with. I figure after 10 threads I'm going to open an additional thread in the research Forum with the blessing of TPTB.
I figure I will hand pic a bunch of zealous researchers and I suppose about three Skeptics( I'm thinking phage, ignoranceinstbliss, and maybe djw001? )

That way everyone can post as much garbage as they want in the megathread without having to pain me to index every three hundred or so pages and the research thread can be for actual research and decodes....
Whatchyall think?

Yes please!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If we are to limit our discussions to only 'provable' topics, 2/3 of this site would go dark.

Just sayin'.

You are correct but people are using Q as a sole source and expecting that to be unquestionable. That does not lead to any real discussion.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

You're wrong.

The scrubbers also include quotes from other anons. You quoted an anon.

The bottom part you just posted was Q's reply.

See my reply for to dukskuk for my decode. Agree or disagree, I don't care.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Go for it, Dash! Make us proud...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Why would they ready extraditions if a warrant for her arrest was never issued?

After that flop they came out with HRC detained, not arrested (yet). You believe that if you want but I'm not buying it.
edit on 2-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Watching this develop. I can't see this possibly ending well for Buzzfeed..

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Limiting all discussion to a single thread doesn't lead to real discussion either, imo.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Remind me what you've added to this topic again?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I already know how you feel, and I don't agree.

There you have it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I thought the rule was when Q quotes an anon he is confirming their post.

Also

HRC detained

Lie.

You quoted an anon.

Q is an Anon.
and you do care

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If we are to limit our discussions to only 'provable' topics, 2/3 of this site would go dark.

Just sayin'.

You are correct but people are using Q as a sole source and expecting that to be unquestionable. That does not lead to any real discussion.

That sounds like the world's religions. All ego-driven. Just like many of the people who needlessly argue with each other in this thread.
edit on 7/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This may out me for my stupidity, but what documents, precisely?

Sooo many documents, soooo many attorneys. Sometimes I need help.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join