It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

When I read that part about major talent I almost peed a little while I was laughing

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting video from two prominent Trump supporters.

edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still a solid fence sitter, with one leg in the hoax camp, but still interested.

Honestly, ATS makes it nearly impossible to follow this subject. A single thread effectively kills it for me. I don't want to wade through pages and pages and pages of chaotic discussion about a thousand topics.

Can you imagine if Russian collision posts were relegated to a single thread?

Frankly, I keep up on this subject elsewhere.

Given all of the potential Q topics, I'm baffled why the leading (maybe that's not true anymore) conspiracy website wouldn't open a forum for this? Something like they have done with Katrina and deep horizon threads.
edit on 2-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Maybe you missed the post I was responding to?

The one where someone demanded I prove Q is fake or stop posting.

Funny how you picked up on my post for responding and not his for making the same sentiment.

And now you blatantly lie about being singled out and targeted and told not to post any more. Maybe this will help.
From my question to Daskakik. I asked Dask for proof of what he was repeating.

a reply to: daskakik

They have to do with a new standard operating procedure that involves sealing more indictments.

Can you show us any proof or provide a source for your opinion that there is some "new operating procedure" for sealed indictments?

Then you stated right after:

Why are sources/explanations only ever asked of "non-believers", supporters rush in to ask Dask for evidence of a change in the sealed indictment procedure.

Yet carewemust spews unsourced, unevidenced fantasy regarding the nature and none of you bat an eyelid. Circle the wagons.

Bring in more memes to try and drown out reason so you can go back to the echo.

That was directly pointed at my question to him.
Now you play the victim like you were targeted. You are trying really hard, you are just not good at what you do, and not smart enough to fool me or anyone here.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: 40CalTone

For instance, 40, what do you make of Q's original post regarding HRC being arrested back in October. Considering this is now proven to be untrue. How does this blatant lie make you feel about the rest of Q's drops?

40... lets try and stay on topic ok?

Question above I've asked twice about Q. Thoughts?
edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Still a solid fence sitter, with one leg in the hoax camp, but still interested.

Honestly, ATS makes it nearly impossible to follow this subject. A single thread effectively kills it for me. I don't want to wade through pages and pages and pages of chaotic discussion about a thousand topics.

Can you imagine if Russian collision posts were relegated to a single thread?

Frankly, I keep up on this subject elsewhere.

Apparently, the ultimate Conspiracy website...finally met a conspiracy it didn't like.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I don't get it. Why do you say there are more sealed indictments than before? I'm not looking to start a long argument about it but I'm curious, I haven't seen any proof for that yet, it's like someone someone just made a meme about it and everyone forgot to check if it was true.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is my fourth post in all 8 threads.
I have been following along as my time allows.

I can say unequivocally yes. That the constant bickering has taken it's toll on my patience and has me rolling my eyes as I scroll through page after page of back in forth between naysayers and believers..

I am neither..I'm sitting on the fence absorbing and listening..

I have a word of advice for both sides..

Naysayers: arguing semantics and bringing up the same talking points is not productive, the more I see you using circular arguments and regurgitating what other naysayers have said over and over.. the more I am forced to scroll past the drivel..

Believers; the more you argue back and forth with the naysayers, the less time spent researching and connecting dots...which is what makes this thread worth the time..if Q is not about ego,or self, why dig in so hard and argue so loudly..

Conclusion:

More stuff less fluff....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

40... lets try and stay on topic ok?

Question above I've asked twice about Q. Thoughts?

Said 100X.
disinformation, war going on, covering of other moves. You seem like the only person to not accept that this has been said, in Q drops.
I don't know Q, hes not my grilling buddy from down the street, never claimed him/her/them to be. But you continue to state that you KNOW Q is fake and that everyone should think like you.... based on what?
I don't think you are the only person in the world that has the real truth of Q. If there was one single piece of substantial evidence that absolutely debunked Q, this thread would not exist anymore, and all of the internet would know by now.

Im just here reading, enjoying conversation, and intelligent interpretations. I wont sit by and let you continue to spout lies, theories, and opinions that you think Q is fake. I will point out the flaws in your logic, and that is that there is no logic. You have no facts that it's fake.
YES lets get on topic and continue to discuss drops, with facts, and meaningful information. Not your repetitive BULLS#!$.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I don't want to wade through pages and pages and pages of chaotic discussion about a thousand topics.

You could just look at the first 100 or so Q drops and see how much they got wrong.
HRC not arrested
Huma not indicted
Podesta not indicted and arrested after the military forced his plane down
Phone numbers were not provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence

It wasn't until after the first 3 things in my short list failed that Q decided to mention that distractions were necessary, seems a lot of people just accepted that.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Maybe we keep saying the same thing over and over because people keep asking for the proof and those half dozen fails are the only proof we have? They are still proof. It isn't our fault people choose to ignore them.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So Q's first drop was disinformation?

How are "war going on, covering of other moves" possibly excuses?

Q said HRC would be arrested in October.

Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

And you think this was disinformation... inside Q's first few drops.

This is a Q drop so lets discuss it, not just spurt out a flurry of random cop-outs that don't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was discussing this idea with the mods a few threads ago but I think it's what I'm going to go with. I figure after 10 threads I'm going to open an additional thread in the research Forum with the blessing of TPTB.
I figure I will hand pic a bunch of zealous researchers and I suppose about three Skeptics( I'm thinking phage, ignoranceinstbliss, and maybe djw001? )

That way everyone can post as much garbage as they want in the megathread without having to pain me to index every three hundred or so pages and the research thread can be for actual research and decodes....
Whatchyall think?

link   

Can you please link me to that particular Q post?

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you. That was my point, he has only been on the case since november and the sealed indictments were above 35k before then, IIRC, so the current 45K can't be his. Simple logic.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I started out skeptical. So aside from the 'predictions' that haven't come true, one of the earliest indicators of a problem for me was when any attempt to identify Q became a taboo topic.

I never trust anything when I'm told I'm not allowed to see how the sausage is made.

All that aside, I remain open to any possibility.... You know, kind of like how I see UFO and Mandela Effect subjects.

If we are to limit our discussions to only 'provable' topics, 2/3 of this site would go dark.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Q post #1

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Not really sure how to link to it but it was one of the first on qanon.pub...

I'm not sure how to embed those individual posts in here.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I like it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Read the post I was replying to. Particularly the quote.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join