It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Maybe you missed the post I was responding to?

The one where someone demanded I prove Q is fake or stop posting.

Funny how you picked up on my post for responding and not his for making the same sentiment.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I took some time today to really look at all the detail in Ben Garrison's drawing (Q's last drop).

One could spend hours examining it and pick up on all kinds of little details. Reminds me of an M.C. Escher drawing!
edit on 2-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hence the M.C. Escher apology.

(post by vinifalou removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
They just keep repeating some narrative until everyone believes it’s true.

Could the say the same about the Q supporters.

Maybe Mods should make this thread pro-Q only, as some people have really tight defence mechanisms against counter opinions.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Q says that it is necessary for him to put out dis-information from time to time.

Imagine how fast these threads would fill up with useless babbling about things that may or may not be true!

Just stay the course and ignore the complainers.. as hard as that is for some members to do.
edit on 7/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q says that it is necessary for him to put out dis-information from time to time.

Convenient that.

A little safety net for when he gets something wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: carewemust

Convenient that.

A little safety net for when he gets something wrong.

If these discussions are not worth your time, ignore them. You have that freedom.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Of course you could.

You’re free to say whatever you want.

See how it isn’t pro-Q only?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What?

Who said they are not worth my time?

Again you attempt to go off topic as soon as somethings questioned. What are you so scared of?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I agree that everyone needs to look at the entire thing with an unbiased eye. How can we claim to be truth seekers if we are doing the exact thing that we claim of the MSM?

What I find with that though, is there are several folks that appear to come into this thread to purposefully cause hate, dissent and anger.

For those that are on the fence, opposed, or other to all things Q, it would go along way to present your side by showing the source material for it, preferably double sourced so that all can see ie: CNN's spin as opposed to FOX's spin.

And then lay out your ideas in an orderly and respectful fashion.

For all those that are all things Q, they need to follow the same rules as laid out above. We are 1000's of breads in now, and finding the material is somewhat easier for those that have been following from the start to find the questions being asked.

Trying to navigate ATS for the answers is increasingly more difficult with all of the back and forth fighting, and the chans are notoriously difficult to navigate. With consideration that some things are here today and gone tomorrow as far as MSM goes, not everyone knows how to do a "way back in time" internet search. At least I don't.

The fighting needs to stop. Q-sters want to spread this information, but we have to take the failures of the crumbs right along with the wins.

We are all responsible for our own posts and how we react to others. Self control can go along way.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Enderdog

So your saying NightFlight was incorrect?

It was reported on this thread that there are over 1 million and possibly 100 million followers of this thread

I like how someones random guess at public awareness became factual views on this thread.

It didn't. You just don't pay sufficient attention.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

This is getting ridiculous.

originally posted by: NightFlight
It was reported on this thread that there are over 1 million and possibly 100 million followers of this thread.

These attempts to derail are really desperate, if you want to stay on topic do so... I will respond when I have a differing opinion as this is a discussion forum.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
People may be losing interest in this thread.
Maybe it's because of the pages and pages of back and forth bickering...resolving nothing and producing only more pages and pages of back and forth bickering.

Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe your not helping either. Considering your last few posts have added nothing to this thread.

Stop posting complaining about people posting and get back on topic yourself. Jesus.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
We don't want your theory, we know your theory, 100x over. Its all summed up to you wanting Q to be fake. Give me facts, that's why this is still rolling on for so long. All you have is theory.

The theory was about the increase in sealed indictments. That really isn't tied to Q being real or fake.

Also, the original claim is that Q is real. That is for those upholding that claim to prove not for skeptics to disprove. All we can do is post why we are not convinced.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
People may be losing interest in this thread.
Maybe it's because of the pages and pages of back and forth bickering...resolving nothing and producing only more pages and pages of back and forth bickering.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Nah. It's too little too late. I am impressed with the quality of some of the derailers though. As a measure of time and desperation vectors, quite impressive at how the push is exceeding the envelope, at this point. I think they are devoting some major talent to this venue!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I didn't realize that sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling lalalalalalalalala counts as an opinion

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You never know maybe that's what they're paid to do

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join