It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

that many sealed = unprecedented in history
q movement/following = unprecedented
sealed indictment operating procedure changes = probably happens all the time, many times throughout history.
your post = no proof that any specific change has occurred that has made this insane jump in numbers, therefore, stop.

In case you missed it, it is just a theory and I posted the info I based that on in a previous post that I don't have time to look for at the moment. You are free to look for it on ATS and any additional info on the web.

We don't want your theory, we know your theory, 100x over. Its all summed up to you wanting Q to be fake. Give me facts, that's why this is still rolling on for so long. All you have is theory.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

And I have the same opinion of you.

Bring US facts and "substantial" evidence and then we can talk. But no, you've cluttered 8 threads full of hearsay and aftertiming.

Get off your high horse, this is a discussion forum.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Pay attention to what is habbenning here on this site.

What I like the best, is when we stop arguing with them, so they start arguing with eachother. Cracks me up every time.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Whose "we"?

Dask could the say the same to every Q-cultist in this thread, but that doesn't stop you posting.

I'm pretty sure the mods made it clear about gangs and what this thread is for. Don't get upset that people are debating it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Just like how it cracks me up that when your confronted with opposition you turn and talk to each other as if it doesn't exist.

Nice defensive mechanism, circle the wagons, attempt to belittle the opposition, force yourself to laugh at each others posts.

Yet you blame me for spamming the thread. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

QUIT BICKERING!!!!!!

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
    link   
    a reply to: BringMeThanos

Whose "we"?

You know what, you are right. You caught me up on two letters. I officially retract that statement and change "we" to, I don't want your theory.

So now Q is fake right, because I said we instead of I. THAT is my point Than, I am nobody in this whole scheme. You are nobody, and Dask is nobody.

The facts we present either for or against Q, regarding the interpretation of all things Q, is what matters.
    Not opinions, theories, or a miscalculations in one "nobody's" grammar.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
    link   

So because YOU don't want to hear a theory you demand that someone stops posting?

Do you have the right to decide what should go in this thread?

The facts we present either for or against Q, regarding the interpretation of all things Q, is what matters.

Then provide some facts. I can't speak for Dask but I'm here because the onus or burden is on YOU to prove that Q is an insider or Q is laying out the WH plan. Not on me to prove something doesn't exist.

When people interpret a Q drop I like to question the interpretation... that seems to incite 4/5 members to try and troll me out of the thread.

For instance, 40, what do you make of Q's original post regarding HRC being arrested back in October. Considering this is now proven to be untrue. How does this blatant lie make you feel about the rest of Q's drops?
    edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
    link   
    CynConcepts...you have no idea how right you are.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:31 PM
    link   

You're new. In two days, you have racked up more comments than most people do in a month or more...all on this one thread.

You will not win this battle, much less this "war".

Nobody is ganging up on you. You are obsessed, and it is okay for serious investigators and Q followers to ignore you. You have said virtually the same thing in all 70+ posts. We hear you. You have been acknowledged. We innately know exactly what you want, and the answer is 'No'.

Q is not a cult. Q drops stuff to ponder and research. Everybody participating on this thread are smart people. We are all here to "see" and "listen", but, we are awake and our oil lamps are full and we have extra flasks.

Please respect us.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
    link   
    I've heard some speculation that NoName might announce his resignation on July 4th. Supposedly, he wants to make sure that both Arizona senate seats will not be up election the same year. So, he's timing his resignation announcement so that it's too close to the 2018 election to put his seat on the ballot (per Arizona election law), meaning his replacement will serve until 2020.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm hearing that he plans to recommend his wife finish out his term. Have you heard the same?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

I'm not new to Q and why does that matter.

As much as you like to portray difference of opinion as a battle/war, its not. Its open discussion. Something you don't seem to be able to handle.

We, We,We are you the spokesman for the cult? YOU have said the same thing in every post and have been acknowledged, please stop posting. I don't want to see you posting again.

Q is a cult, IMO. It has all the hallmarks of one and its followers(you) are showing all the signs of it. People inside a cult often can't see what is it is.

Everybody participating on this thread are smart people

*in this thread.

It seems you only want to SEE and LISTEN to opinions that are similar to your own.

Please respect the rules. This is a discussion board. The mods have warned recently.

You and many other members keep saying the same thing "leave us alone", I get it, get back to posting Q drop interpretations and I'll continue offering my opinion on them.

Otherwise shut up and stay on topic. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
    link   

I can't speak for Dask but I'm here because the onus or burden is on YOU to prove that Q is an insider or Q is laying out the WH plan. Not on me to prove something doesn't exist.

Except you do speak for Dask...

Dask could the say the same to every Q-cultist in this thread, but that doesn't stop you posting.

Sorry, but Q is real. There is an unknown group or individual that posts on the internet. Go ahead, disprove away Than.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:47 PM
    link   

No I don't speak for Dask and your quote has nothing that shows otherwise.

There is an unknown group or individual that posts on the internet.

I agree.

And it's a lovely strawman you've setup there but the accusations i'm interested in are that Q is posting insider information, revealing or foreshadowing WH plans. These are the topics i'm interested in. Hopefully I've answered your string of questions and YOU can get back on topic now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:47 PM
    link   

Fine, but no one answers questions that people ask, no one engages in actual conversation with people that question this "Q" cult narrative.

if this is a topic about "Q" all sides should be discussed, and if you can't discuss the critiques, and you can't acknowledge the times they have been flat wrong, or continue to move the goal post, it is becoming Trump/Obama level idolatry

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
    link   

Thoughts 40? In case you missed it before....

For instance, 40, what do you make of Q's original post regarding HRC being arrested back in October. Considering this is now proven to be untrue. How does this blatant lie make you feel about the rest of Q's drops?

edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
    link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

if this is a topic about "Q" all sides should be discussed

I don't mind this, provided it's honest and not an exercise in repeating a single opinion, over and over again.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:53 PM
    link   

Then provide some facts. I can't speak for Dask but I'm here because the onus or burden is on YOU to prove that Q is an insider or Q is laying out the WH plan. Not on me to prove something doesn't exist.

It's not my job to prove anything!!! We are discussing and you can join or not.
    Damn, why does anyone owe you anything?

new topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join