It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:
(post by BringMeThanos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Astute observation. This and more is coming bigly

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Gosh I wonder if someone can rub a couple of brain cells together and get them to spark hard enough to realize that a Federal prosecutor and his staff of 470 is not limited to the state that he is based out of.

caution third grade reading comprehension required for this one

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would say 50- 100 people follow this thread

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thats quite a few million short of the previous posters assessment.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Theres a reason Q said people would attack the cult, it was a way of making loyal supporters ignore anything that goes against their narrative.

Anyone who disagrees is clearly a shill right?

More head nodding. Yes yes.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Both sides of the argument in any thread need to remember

There’s Only So Much You Can Do For Someone Who Doesn’t Want Help

Unfortunately, I don’t think it works that way. The missing piece is that the other person has to want help. You can’t force them to believe anything is wrong — wrong enough to warrant some major changes in their life. 1) Change is scary and 2) Admitting you have huge innate flaws is scary. People like to think they have a handle on themselves until they really, really don’t. And even then sometimes, they will fight you, kicking and screaming, and still not realize they are in trouble. They’re so used to being on a boat with a hole in the bottom, retaining water, that they don’t even believe in boats without that.

The link is worth the read

Now I'm back to Holiday ......

edit on 722018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: NightFlight

There is over 100 million followers of this thread?

No. 100 millions followers/readers/having become aware of Q. This was someone's guess, based mostly on Time Magazine included it in the top 25 most influential interwebs people.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Sometimes its not about helping others.

Its about debating and questioning the topic, something that certain Q supporters get very defensive about. It's almost as if its forbidden to question the narrative in this thread, like discussing the real world will take away from the role play.

Trying to silence peoples opinion because you don't agree with it is surely wrong, no?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

So your saying NightFlight was incorrect?

It was reported on this thread that there are over 1 million and possibly 100 million followers of this thread

I like how someones random guess at public awareness became factual views on this thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Thank you!

I should edit my post to reflect the correct information, was typing hurriedly and let it go as written. However,

its been good for deflection...

edit on 2-7-2018 by NightFlight because: corrected correct

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Gosh I wonder if someone can rub a couple of brain cells together and get them to spark hard enough to realize that a Federal prosecutor and his staff of 470 is not limited to the state that he is based out of.

caution third grade reading comprehension required for this one

Thank you! Jesus...just basic elementary school reading comphrension is all that’s required to keep up.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: 40CalTone

Isn't an insane jump in the number itself evidence of a change in procedure?

Not saying that its the exact reason, it could be many things. But it could certainly be argued so. There is as much evidence to support this as there is to say its a huge increase because they are taking down the "deep state".

No, sorry, you did not explain how that is evidence, you merely stated that it is evidence of. Which in no way or form is evidence of, there could be many reasons for the jump in numbers. The jump in numbers "could be" due to a procedure change. In no way does a jump in numbers mean that a procedure change had to have happened.

And again, all i did was ask for evidence or a source for a procedure change. Perfectly normal thing to ask for I would think? Or are the opposition the only ones who can press for facts and sources?

I never said to stop the discussion, or opposition. Allowed (ATS has rules) and encouraged opposition does not cherry pick, and take ONE commentor's word that Q has failed, and is a fake. And encouraged opposition does not "cringing-ly" repeat themselves and argue with opinions only. That is what bias is, Q is fake because "my opinion". Sorry.

Are you starting to understand my point?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Has nothing to do with your claim whatsoever, keep grasping.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sometimes its not about helping others.

Its about debating and questioning the topic, something that certain Q supporters get very defensive about. It's almost as if its forbidden to question the narrative in this thread, like discussing the real world will take away from the role play.

Trying to silence peoples opinion because you don't agree with it is surely wrong, no?

Again you think that you can debunk Q with opinions. Bring me facts, bring me proof that Q is fake and ill stop reading right now.
You wont and CANT stop me, or any of us, from wanting this all to come to light, and hope that people are held accountable for evil all across the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'm not explaining what "evidence of" means again. I even said it wasn't substantial and is just a theory from Dasks own words. But I can't keep explaining what evidence means to you without going in circles.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Again you think that you can prove Q with opinions. Bring me facts, bring me proof that Q is real and ill stop reading right now.
You wont and CANT stop me, or any of us, from wanting this all to come to light, and hope that people are held accountable for evil all across the world.

*fixed for you.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I'm not explaining what "evidence of" means again. I even said it wasn't substantial and is just a theory from Dasks own words. But I can't keep explaining what evidence means to you without going in circles.

EXACTLY my point Than, yours and Dasks opinions and non-substatial evidence as you just stated, hold ZERO weight. Why does anyone care what yours and Dasks "opinion" are.

Bring us FACTS and "substantial" evidence and then we can talk, otherwise you are just clutter.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Add 2 more to the resignation list:

Brian Ross is leaving ABC after botched Michael Flynn Report

ABC suspended Ross last December for a month without pay for a botched report on ousted White House national security adviser Flynn that reported President Trump directed Flynn to make contact with Russian officials. The mistake even sent stocks tumbling, and ABC issued an apology saying: “We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error.”

Not just Ross though, his longtime executive producer Rhonda Schwartz is also leaving. Two names worth digging into.

I wonder why .

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join