It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Isn't an insane jump in the number itself evidence of a change in procedure?

Not saying that its the exact reason, it could be many things. But it could certainly be argued so. There is as much evidence to support this as there is to say its a huge increase because they are taking down the "deep state".

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yall, yall... Pay attention to BMT and DKK. It was reported on this thread that there are over 1 million and possibly 100 million followers of this thread. Both of these posters are trying to have us tone down our posts and links due to corrupting ongoing investigations and indictments. What we may be posting we feel couldn't hurt, they are pointing out how it could.

Please think about what is posted and/or linked and tone the rhetoric down. I want every last one of those sealed indictments to have a true bill!!

Thanks!

**snip**

NF
edit on 7/2/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

exactly my point Than, it could just as well be a jump in number of criminals about to be F#$%ed.
argument done right.. provide evidence that it is a procedure change. other than that dask has no argument. other than their opinion. And we heard it. so stop.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Also, Huber has been on the case since when?

Letter fom Jeff Session to Grassley, Goodlatte, and Gowdy (direct .pdf link)

“I am confident that Mr. Huber’s review will include a full, complete, and objective evaluation of these matters in a manner that is consistent with the law and the facts,” Sessions wrote. “I receive regular updates from Mr. Huber and upon the conclusion of his review, will receive his recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation require further resources, or whether any merit the appointment of a Special Counsel.”

Huber has apparently been working on the investigation since November.
emphasis mine

Who is John Huber, the man appointed to investigate GOP concerns about FBI, Justice Department - AJC, March 30, 2018

ATS thread by Vasa Croe, "12 sealed indictments now....." Nov 6, 2017

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I honestly am not sure if you are being serious or not..... But the info and links folks are posting are all OPEN SOURCE. So that information is out there for anyone who so desired to dig, could, and would find it on their own.

Can you help me understand how the info being posted could jeopardize ongoing investigations?

Could you also point out a post by at least one of the two folks you are referring to that indicates they are trying to get us to tone down the rhetoric/links?

Or by rhetoric do you mean the nit picking and arguing back & forth between some?

I would just like to make sure I have a clear understanding of what you are asking and insinuating.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

I honestly am not sure if you are being serious or not..... But the info and links folks are posting are all OPEN SOURCE. So that information is out there for anyone who so desired to dig, could, and would find it on their own.

Can you help me understand how the info being posted could jeopardize ongoing investigations?

Could you also point out a post by at least one of the two folks you are referring to that indicates they are trying to get us to tone down the rhetoric/links?

Or by rhetoric do you mean the nit picking and arguing back & forth between some?

I would just like to make sure I have a clear understanding of what you are asking and insinuating.

Thanks

The people being indicted are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Why give them any iota of help in their defense to wiggle and wrangle out of their charges? What we may feel is open source, could be an untouched resource to the indicted. Why be the search engine for the accused? Believe me, I love to follow the links myself to rejoice in how much has been accomplished since President Trump has been elected.
edit on 2-7-2018 by NightFlight because: Inserted in the wrong spot

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

There is over 100 million followers of this thread?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Replying to myself because you seem to be cherry picking, like usual.
According to your own gospel, you must now never again state that the sealed records are anything other than related to Q movement/ great awakening.

???

that many sealed = unprecedented in history
q movement/following = unprecedented
sealed indictment operating procedure changes = probably happens all the time, many times throughout history.
your post = no proof that any specific change has occurred that has made this insane jump in numbers, therefore, stop.

In case you missed it, it is just a theory and I posted the info I based that on in a previous post that I don't have time to look for at the moment. You are free to look for it on ATS and any additional info on the web.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I did not say they are physically located in Utah. They’re working around the country with him.

You did ask what Huber was "doing in Utah with 470 lawyers while the Mueller team is only 25?"

They might be available to him but not all of them are working with him on one case.

OMFG, yes I asked what HUBER was doing in Utah, never said anything about the 470 actually being physically in Utah. Why do I have to explain this?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

I just explained how thats evidence of a procedure change. I'm guessing you mean more substantial evidence.

In that case, yes, that would be nice to have to back up his opinion.

But why stop? Why should Dask stop without full evidence yet you don't ask the same of everyone else? Why have you only pointed this out instead of all the other pro-Q points that are made without substantial evidence. Why must you shut down any opposition?

Reminder, this isn't a thread to discuss how great Q is. Its a thread for both sides, its not yours.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I did not say they are physically located in Utah. They’re working around the country with him.

You did ask what Huber was "doing in Utah with 470 lawyers while the Mueller team is only 25?"

They might be available to him but not all of them are working with him on one case.

OMFG, yes I asked what HUBER was doing in Utah, never said anything about the 470 actually being physically in Utah. Why do I have to explain this?

doing in Utah with 470 lawyers

Are you ok? Do you know what the word "with" means?
edit on 2-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Holy crap really?
They probably need to get a better Hobby

(post by BringMeThanos removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Pay attention to what is habbenning here on this site.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

doing in Utah with 470 lawyers

Are you ok? Do you know what the word "with" means?

Apparently you don’t....as you don’t understand the word “with” can be used in a multitude of different ways. As in, I’m working with you. That doesn’t mean we are in the same physical location. This is just basic stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Gotchya, that makes sense.

And maybe it's just my perspective, but it seems like many of the news sources are posting quite a bit of "old" news & clips (related to some new stuff coming out-granted), but it just feels like their 4am talking points are drying up on them, as are the leaks.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Gotchya, that makes sense.

And maybe it's just my perspective, but it seems like many of the news sources are posting quite a bit of "old" news & clips (related to some new stuff coming out-granted), but it just feels like their 4am talking points are drying up on them, as are the leaks.

Bingo! my friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ok, so maybe its the "in" you are struggling with. As in "IN UTAH".

Lol you couldnt make it up. Squirm

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join