It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I really just glance at ETS since all the larpy crap that went on where he says he was hacked etc.

Posting this just for the info about the author of the link Q just posted.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Also Snopes link about Q.

www.snopes.com...

When are these people going to realize their usual methods are not even going to touch what is happening here?

They are going to need to do a whole lot better.

They dont even know what is about to hit them. They are massively underestimating this "conspiracy theory".

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Q has been very plain spoken over the last couple of weeks. They like Gowdy, but they don't think he'll get the nomination. I wonder what they've got planned for him? He's too valuable to let him just walk away. Maybe he'll work for Huber in some capacity.

Is anyone else picking up different writing styles?
I've been wanting to tell Q to have Gowdy replace Sessions.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

Q has been very plain spoken over the last couple of weeks. They like Gowdy, but they don't think he'll get the nomination. I wonder what they've got planned for him? He's too valuable to let him just walk away. Maybe he'll work for Huber in some capacity.

I've been wanting to tell Q to have Gowdy replace Sessions.

Fred..

Q hinted back in January that Gowdy could replace Rosenstein. Q has stated numerous times that Jeff Sessions is to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Re: "IRAN next"
Khorramshahr, SW, Iran is now under Martial Law.

Protests breaking out in other cities in support of Khorramshar.
twitter.com...
edit on 1-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Like clockwork this has been going on WW.

Where are the women?

Right ? When I see a boat load of Men only, I must admit it doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps the Men's intention is to go out and try and make money to bring home, which would negate that they are fleeing violence or they fled violence and left all the Women and Children behind ! Either way, it hurts their credibility in my eyes.

Its called asymmetrical invasion. You can't see the army coming if its already embedded in the population....

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.theguardian.com...

you are being played

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

OK.
Watch what happens.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

TAT thanks for staying on top of this.

It is so important we support. You know, I saw this doc ages ago about an american basketball player who went to play there. The people were great, the system the worked around to watch hoops was absurd.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

T/L,

I've said before, the SC job is not really a place for much: they address a handful of cases each year, and if the system goes to origins then the will simply rule on cases of commerce and laws that CONGRESS enacts that infringe on that. If Gowdy is the white hats white hat, then going to DOJ is the place. After years of folks being led by goons, I expect many will welcome a true white hat. Many of us have seen how one change at the top can raise up or lower down an entire system.

Q being more colloquial, yes. Q need another added req, is my guess. I think as things get more public, less cryptic is the key to connecting with others. Most will read newest to first, so this helps people feel less alienated if they just popped in.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Like clockwork this has been going on WW.

Where are the women?

Right ? When I see a boat load of Men only, I must admit it doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps the Men's intention is to go out and try and make money to bring home, which would negate that they are fleeing violence or they fled violence and left all the Women and Children behind ! Either way, it hurts their credibility in my eyes.

Its called asymmetrical invasion. You can't see the army coming if its already embedded in the population....

Excellent point! Thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, Gowdy replacing Rosenstein would be perfect.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
New Q posts up: #1658-1661

Here's #1660

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Also Snopes link about Q.

www.snopes.com...

When are these people going to realize their usual methods are not even going to touch what is happening here?

They are going to need to do a whole lot better.

They dont even know what is about to hit them. They are massively underestimating this "conspiracy theory".

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

The cool thing about Q is that with or without Q these things have happened. It's your choice to make the connections or excuses. At what point have you made enough connections? Sure you can argue about "Q" sun UP/DOWN but cant argue the crimes committed and connections to them. Q is a LARP, fraud, nothing but what are all the connections made. Enough to jail the un-jailable? We're getting there!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That's right. It doesn't matter what or who Q is. The drops are there. Follow the crumbs or don't. It is your choice as Q has said many times.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

There has been protests in that city before, if memory serves me right.

Take a look at this twitter video. Pretty big crowd compared to the police.

Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) Tweeted:
(34)
#Iran users are posting this video to encourage each other how to stand against riot police

#WalkAway
#QAnon t.co... twitter.com...
edit on 1-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

twitter.com...

There has been protests in that city before, if memory serves me right.

Take a look at this twitter video. Pretty big crowd compared to the police.

Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) Tweeted:
(34)
#Iran users are posting this video to encourage each other how to stand against riot police

#WalkAway
#QAnon t.co... twitter.com...

Yes.
They're all being coordinated to incrementally stretch the reach and resources of the gov. security apparatus.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

....and still people question. Hopefully the Iranian People win over their Theocracy and can focus on their own people and Country.

That damn Populism over Globalism.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Q"s June 'ETA' on Seth Rich was another fail...

Obviously you have not learned to read the comms. It is more than obvious that Q obviously didn't mean Seth Rich when he said SR. He obviously meant Someone Retiring which obviously refers to Justice Kennedy retiring in June. HOW DID Q KNOW!!! /s

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join