It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Sweet baby yeezus.
Have you guys seen this thread?
Lol!

Also, since I've seen it come up a few times I will clarify.
I indeed drove by a white van driving in the opposite direction with two alarming looking occupants.
The van had a cheap stenciled company name on the driver door that read -NSA CONTRACTING-.

I then jokingly posted; 'nice try nsa , saw them coming a mile away'

I thought jokes were meant to be funny? I know this is like attacking the queen-bee and your fan club will drown me out but me and you both know it wasn't your only post on the matter and you didn't post it for a laugh.

I also love you automatically knew I was talking about you.... very telling.

Getting closer.
Curtains coming down.
Think Davidians.
Think JJ.
Expand your thinking.
Expand your circle.
You now have a square, more than you know.
Patriots unite.
Fight, fight fight.

MQUltra

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wow... interesting links!

I also found that John Studzinski is a Non-exec director at Home Office (U.K. Government)..

His bio on the government website link above says that he:

1) Got a Prince of Wales award for work with the homeless,
2) Set up the Genesis foundation to mentor and nurture young artists (a la NXIVM perhaps),
3) Worked at Morgan Stanley and HSBC.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

Sweet baby yeezus.
Have you guys seen this thread?
Lol!

Also, since I've seen it come up a few times I will clarify.
I indeed drove by a white van driving in the opposite direction with two alarming looking occupants.
The van had a cheap stenciled company name on the driver door that read -NSA CONTRACTING-.

I then jokingly posted; 'nice try nsa , saw them coming a mile away'

I know this is like attacking the queen-bee and your fan club will drown me out

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
WOW - The thread seems to be devolving rather quickly with the retorts back and forth. We are responsible for our own posts say the mods,
But it appears several are lacking in self control.

ON TOPIC: Pence/Ryan - Did anyone else who may frequent the chans see the post by an anon regarding a secret email exchange that eluded to Pence/Ryan presidency after takingout/discrediting Trump?

Poster said they found it on scribed? I thought I had saved the link, but must have missed it, and I cannot find it now.

Emails eluded to the topic of setting up a Pence/Ryan run and the work at setting up a website or platform, complete with the ability to accept donations. Final emails said something to the effect of "going with plan B, Take care of (name I forget). THIS NEVER HAPPENED. of which the response went something like: "I don't think they meant to copy me in on that last email and I am afraid that "taking care of (name i forgot) doesn't mean paying me".

I know there is high probability to this entire exchange being a fake, but wondered if anyone else saw that and may have saved. Thought it might be worth digging into the @emailadressesused and possibly the IT company and/or associates.
edit on 1-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

www.aol.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I am 100% certain that it was "speaker ryan" in the email exchanges.

How can Trump still trust Pence if this is so?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I am 100% certain that it was "speaker ryan" in the email exchanges.

How can Trump still trust Pence if this is so?

You think he ever trusted him? I don't.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I wuv u too baby.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I've never fully understood the Trump Pence situation.... would Trump supporters be happy with Pence?

But also... it screamed fake to me. Hopefully something more concrete can confirm either way.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
WOW - The thread seems to be devolving rather quickly with the retorts back and forth. We are responsible for our own posts say the mods,
But it appears several are lacking in self control.

Couldn't agree more.

a reply to: BringMeThanos

I wuv u too baby.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

a reply to: Skyfloating

Was this a recent picture?

She's wearing a winter coat during a heatwave that's pretty much Country wide?

Hillary is a cyborg.

She also has a curious bulge on her left lower leg. Could be just the angle her pants are falling, or could be something else....and yes, is there anywhere in our country that isn’t 90 something degrees lately? They look to be somewhere near the beach . Why is she always dressed like it’s freezing outside?!?!
edit on 1-7-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Blackstone Group has come up many times in these threads.
en.wikipedia.org...

AND, of course,...

Rothschild owned Blackstone Group benefits from missing flight 370, becoming primary patent holder of new technology, reports say

www.intellihub.com...

J&C probably has info.
edit on 1-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

100 feared dead after migrant ship sinks off Libya coast

The coast guard returned the survivors to Tajoura, Libya, east of the capital. The African country is a major departure point for migrants fleeing violence in north Africa and the Middle East.

The International Organization for Migration said about 40,000 migrants have arrived in Europe by maritime routes in 2018, nearly six times less than the same period in 2016. The U.N. agency called on countries in the Mediterranean region to assist the migrants and offer human rights protections.

"It is increasingly recognized that disembarkation cannot be the sole responsibility of one country or regional grouping," the IOM said Friday. "It should be a shared responsibility across the Mediterranean Basin, with due respect for the safety and dignity of all people on the move. A comprehensive approach is required to realize effective and sustainable responses."

The European Union agreed Thursday to set up controlled migrant processing centers on a voluntary basis to help distinguish between legitimate asylum seekers and those who will be turned back.

The agreement came after a dispute among EU countries left two migrant ships stranded in the Mediterranean Sea for several days. Italy and Malta initially refused to allow the ships to dock in the two countries, though Malta eventually relented.

Never any paddles on these brand new boats that don't sink. People are told they will be picked up as soon as they hit international waters. Then are towed out to sea and "rescue ships" are called in to ferry them into the EU. Many rescues are a mear few miles off the coast of Africa.

This is very similar to the caravan of immigrants that were provided private bus transportation, food, shelter en-route to the southern US border. They are trying their hardest to over populate our countries with those that will bleed our resources and cause chaos.

Hey Pope why not start with removing your walls around Vatican City and house those fleeing violence? Plenty of green space to house the less fortunate/poor that you are so worried about but leave common tax paying citizens to foot the bill.

I TRUST the PLAN!
No one escapes!

They are like a wild animal backed into a corner. They will fight but we will prevail. Good vs Evil is/has always been the battle from the beginning of time. Panic mode is in full effect.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Spain takes in boat with 60 Libyan migrants after Italy, Malta refuses
By Susan McFarland | Updated July 1, 2018 at 8:11 AM

June 30 (UPI) -- A Spanish charity boat that rescued 60 migrants off the coast of Libya is heading to Barcelona after Italy's interior minister said they were not welcome.

Government officials in Rome suggested instead the boat head to neighboring Malta, whose government hit back, saying the closest port was Lampedusa, which falls under Italy's responsibility.

The non-governmental organization rescue vessel asked to head to Spain after being refused to dock in Italy and Malta, the closer landing locations. "Despite the hurdles, we continue to protect the right to life of invisible people. Their stories on what they experienced [in] Libya are terrifying," Proactiva Open Arms said.

Barcelona Mayor Ada Colau announced on Twitter the offer to open the port.

Like clockwork this has been going on WW.

Where are the women?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

From the Article

The European Union agreed Thursday to set up controlled migrant processing centers on a voluntary basis to help distinguish between legitimate asylum seekers and those who will be turned back.

The EU decided to have these migrant processing centers in African countries.

Only problem with that is all the African Countries have said nothing about wanting to host those centers. They don't want the migrants either which is why they gladly let them leave on dinghys.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Like clockwork this has been going on WW.

Where are the women?

Right ? When I see a boat load of Men only, I must admit it doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps the Men's intention is to go out and try and make money to bring home, which would negate that they are fleeing violence or they fled violence and left all the Women and Children behind ! Either way, it hurts their credibility in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Speaking of Patriots...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Lots of new Q posts if any one is interested

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Can someone else read this author's articles?

Now this is the same writer who's Q piece blew me away yesterday:

www.tabletmag.com...

Today I have read 2 other pieces so far and ...they are profound.

Hollwood topic:

www.tabletmag.com...

Just , you know, medical breakthroughs and like...
The cure for aging:

www.tabletmag.com...

I don't think this guy has written a book, but he should.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Q has been very plain spoken over the last couple of weeks. They like Gowdy, but they don't think he'll get the nomination. I wonder what they've got planned for him? He's too valuable to let him just walk away. Maybe he'll work for Huber in some capacity.

Is anyone else picking up different writing styles?

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join