It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 6302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This pic from MSM looks photoshopped to me because HRC looks so small. Or maybe its just a weird angle.

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

You can just tell by her name that Clytemnestra is gonna be full of intrigue & trouble.

I think Trump rolled out the red for Macron because he knows Macron likes "shiny things" and has that little man complex---whats it called oh yeah Napolean--and was dazzling Macron before letting him eat cake. That's how I read it anyways.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Avatars, cheesy too. They really have to try harder

When hate is their unity, it really separates the wheat from the chaff
edit on 6302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

John Studzinski is Vice Chairman of Investor Relations and Business Development at The Blackstone Group.[3][4] He is also a Senior Managing Director of Blackstone. Add to that he is also President of American Friends of The Royal Foundation. One of the trustees for the The Royal Foundation is a person named Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton. Jamie is also on the advisory board of The Varkey Foundation.

Speaking of the Varkey Foundation guess who is/was? a honorary chairman. Bill Clinton.

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at www.ft.com... www.ft.com... In addition to the $16.5m that Mr Clinton received from Laureate between 2010 and 2014, he was paid $5.6m as honorary chairman of the Varkey Gems Foundation, the charitable arm of Gems Education, a Dubai-based company founded by Sunny Varkey, an Indian-born billionaire. Payments from Laureate and the Varkey Foundation continued in 2015, according to another filing by Mrs Clinton, which says only that the amounts in each case exceeded $1,000.

Found this article regarding Clinton Global Initiative and The Varney Foundation. Great article regarding ports.

“THE VARKEY GEMS FOUNDATION HAS HELPED TO FACILITATE MORE THAN 2,300 COMMITMENTS THROUGH THE CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE TO DATE. UPON FUNDING AND IMPLEMENTATION, THESE COMMITMENTS WILL HAVE A TOTAL VALUE OF OVER $70 BILLION.” – VARKEY FOUNDATION WEBSITE

This link to their website has been 404'd. Wonder why? Google has links to their partnership but they are all 404'd. I did find their partnership mentioned on their Wikipedia page.

The Varkey Foundation has partnered with a variety of major global organizations including UNESCO, UNICEF, and the Clinton Global Initiative.

Still digging. Just wanted to throw this in there.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
If "Q" and their Team have been doing this for 'years' and Trump was the plan all along, does that mean they were practising 'treason' under a different presidential regime, planning a "Revolution" against so-called "America"

also, can any Q cultists answer this question (serious question)

hypothetically this "Great Awakening" happens, people are outed, jailed, "Revolution" happens, the republic is restored, Trump is King and so-called "America" is great again...

what happens to people that don't follow the cult? are they jailed? thrown in a gulag?

what happens to people who don't want this "Q's" Revolution?

No, you're allowed to plan to run for President as well as plan for what you'll do while in office. What are you talking about?
edit on 1-7-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sweet baby yeezus.
Have you guys seen this thread?
Lol!

Also, since I've seen it come up a few times I will clarify.
I indeed drove by a white van driving in the opposite direction with two alarming looking occupants.
The van had a cheap stenciled company name on the driver door that read -NSA CONTRACTING-.

I then jokingly posted; 'nice try nsa , saw them coming a mile away'

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Now I'm trying to get my head around this...

Is this not a huge conflict of interest???

This guy was caught up in the fast and furious operation too...

artvoice.com... ke/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

Eta. How the hell is this guy still on the DOJ advisory board??

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Not sure how anyone could have missed the joke...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Welp. Read back a few pages where vague aspersions of delusional fantasies were cast my way,

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You're probably right. President Trump is totally different than past Presidents...which is a GOOD thing for America at this point in our history.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: WhatTheory

They are Trump supporters.

Really? I don't see any trump signs or hats.
All I see are BLM shirts. Nice try but again you are wrong.

Hopefully I won’t get this post deleted like last one for political baiting

WT, not all Trumps supporters are bad people, a fair few will be centre right of the political road

The trouble is American Nazi groups, KKK and incel haters support him

I get it he’s your guy, and I respect that but you have to ask why those groups I mention support him

I’m centre politics, and I equally look at far left and far right as the wrong side of the road

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
"Q"s June 'ETA' on Seth Rich was another fail...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Why haven't any journalists asked the White House about Q?

Why hasn't Assange appeared on the Embassy balcony or at least seen behind windows?

Why is Obama travelling to every other country that Trump is travelling to?

These are only 3 of hundreds of questions the public would like answers to.

The same reason journalists don't ask about the President if their is a Flat Earth conspiracy, if Aliens are waiting on the dark side of the moon and nibiru. This "movement" is still viewed as a joke, YOU don't represent most of the public.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If whomever brought that up did t realize you were joking, well...I just don't know what to say. No clarification was needed on your end at all.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Was this a recent picture?

She's wearing a winter coat during a heatwave that's pretty much Country wide?

Hillary is a cyborg.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join