It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
tiredoflooking

He cannot leave the embassy because he will be arrested by the Brits for breaking bail on a Swedish charge that no longer exsists.

And thence extradited to face charges that don't exist?

originally posted by: Phage

I see your point.

No, extradition/rendition to USofA

edit on 30-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODES of Q Post 1636 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "tfaFit" = Temporary Family Assistance is a Fit for the key. Is this org common for shooters therapists?
TFA from ACRONYMFINDER.COM

KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "ie dmCimEaokhcodlme"
INTERPRETATION = "In example, Dems see I'm Executive Authority okay Hilary Clinton, overdose is lame"?

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 = use both digits in each of hour, minute, seconds and apply Modulo 26 to get A to Z letters
Result = WGR from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Women in Government Relations, inc, or "Wireless Gaming Review (gaming resource website)

Method 2 = add digits in each of hour, minute, seconds as appropriate to get A to Z letters
Result = ENI from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Employee Network, inc?

COVFEFE Method
GRID = 20x45 FROM TIMESTAMP

KEYWORD = "The key = therapist." matches columns width
RESULT = "NBDGFTWDONCCW" "WCCNODWTFGDBN"
Interpretation = ?"New budget for the world on Counter Clockwise"? Other ideas?

KEYWORD = "Relocation Imminent?"
RESULT = "LYKBXPRSMHCXE" "EXCHMSRPXBKY"
Interpretation = ? I see HC but can't work out rest

I'm not good with these but for some reason the thought of mirror comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Except there is a sealed indictment for him but because it's considered "stolen" data by the TOS here on a website we cannot link I can't show you, I'll pm if you really want but I'm lazy.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is it from Q?

Gimme! Gimme!

or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No it's leakywiks

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Except there is a sealed indictment for him but because it's considered "stolen" data by the TOS here on a website we cannot link I can't show you, I'll pm if you really want but I'm lazy.

I'm kind of lost here--catching up--and correct me if I'm wrong but WikiLeaks has never been shown to have published anything but legitimate information correct?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Updated spreadsheet - Unanswered Q V5.7 2018 06 30 incl. Magic Square tool

Updated Q Posts pictures V5.7 2018 06 30 from Q Posts 1201 to 1650

Notes:
1) Q Posts upto #1650 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...,
2) @realDonaldTrump tweets upto 07:34 am June 30th 2018, from Twitter.com
3) When using Magic Square on Tweet you now enter the Tweet ID instead of it's time. (ID found in column A of "POTUS Tweets" tab)
edit on 30-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: tweet source

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You are correct.

Interdasting, no?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Even the CIA stated Wikileaks has NEVER altered anything they release.

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: Add vidddddd

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks TAT...Making more sense now.

From Wikipedia

Blackstone was founded in 1985 as a mergers and acquisitions boutique by Peter G. Peterson and Stephen A. Schwarzman, who had previously worked together at Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc

So basically the founders both worked at the company that started the sub prime financial crisis in 2008!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Interesting take LNM, re mirror! I was just starting to think maybe the techniques being used are changing. Your find does seem more readable.

If we get a few more hits like that i'll add mirror functionality on decode results to the s/sheet.

On another note... I just went to the Reddit CBTS stream page by mistake and it says the community was banned 3 months ago for inciting violence. First I'd noticed that.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Amidst Plummeting Popularity, France’s Macron Gets Photo Op with Pope Francis

The New York Times reported Sunday that the globalist French president’s popularity “has hit a new low,” dropping by one percentage point in June to 40 percent. Just last February, Mr. Macron made headlines when his popularity rating fell below 50 percent for the first time, and it has continued falling ever since.

On Tuesday morning, the 40-year-old Macron had his first meeting with Pope Francis in the Vatican and the two men spoke for 57 minutes, the longest meeting yet between Francis and a head of state.

According to the Vatican communiqué on the meeting, discussions between the two leaders were “cordial,” highlighting the “good existing bilateral relations between the Holy See and France” as well as “the contribution of religions to the promotion of the common good of the country.”

During the course of the hour-long meeting, the two men also spoke of “global issues of shared interest,” which included “the protection of the environment, migration, and multilateral commitment to conflict prevention and resolution, especially in relation to disarmament.”

Regarding immigration, Pope Francis has an ally in Mr. Macron, who has been sharply critical of efforts to stem the tide of mass migration into Europe. Earlier this month, Mr. Macron criticized Italy’s decision to refuse debarkation to a migrant-laden NGO vessel Aquarius as “sickening,” while scolding Italy for its alleged “cynicism and irresponsibility” in dealing with migrants.

In his harsh reproach, Macron made no mention of his own country’s decision to close its southern borders with Italy to migrants, leaving Italy alone to deal with the roughly 640,000 migrants who have poured into the country since 2013.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I still haven't found out why President Trump chose to give French president Macron "Red Carpet" treatment during his recent visit to Washington.

Ref: www.straitstimes.com...

No other visiting leaders have received a Red Carpet Welcome from President Trump.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I'm kind of lost here--catching up--and correct me if I'm wrong but WikiLeaks has never been shown to have published anything but legitimate information correct?

Funny you mention that.. This week, Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited a Wiki-leaked e-mail that refers to Hillary Clinton's "Open Borders" desire.

In remarks about illegal immigration this week, Attorney General Jeff Sessions took a swipe at Hillary Clinton for her views on national boundaries, referencing a “secret speech” she gave in 2013 about her dream of “a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.”

“This is the presidential nominee of a major political party,” Sessions said, according to a copy of his prepared remarks.

What the attorney general didn’t say: The text of Clinton’s “secret speech” was known publicly only because of hacked emails published by the WikiLeaks organization, which is being investigated by Sessions’s Justice Department.

That the top U.S. law enforcement official would use information from hacked emails that were posted on the Internet is itself noteworthy. It also highlights a debate that has for months vexed those on both sides of the aisle over when and how illegally hacked communications can be used to make political points.

SOURCE: www.washingtonpost.com... ec-7bd1-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?utm_term=.e54d2f9cbf97

edit on 6/30/2018 by carewemust because: Added excerpted text due to WaPo links often being unusable.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I still haven't found out why President Trump chose to give French president Macron "Red Carpet" treatment during his recent visit to Washington.

Ref: www.straitstimes.com...

No other visiting leaders have received a Red Carpet Welcome from President Trump.

The earliest known reference to walking a red carpet in literature is in the play Agamemnon by Aeschylus, written in 458 BC. When the title character returns from Troy, he is greeted by his vengeful wife Clytemnestra who offers him a red path to walk upon:

Now my beloved, step down from your chariot, and let not your foot, my lord, touch the Earth. Servants, let there be spread before the house he never expected to see, where Justice leads him in, a crimson path.

Agamemnon, knowing that only gods walk on such luxury, responds with trepidation:

I am a mortal, a man; I cannot trample upon these tinted splendors without fear thrown in my path.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What's the connection to Trump giving Macron an official Red Carpet welcome? I'm not good tying history to present. TIA.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join