It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: BringMeThanos

No offense Thanos, it's just been done before by many others before you and it gets tedious repeating the same things. I appreciate that you're 7 threads late to all of this. Sorry if most of us here from the start get tired of that
Debunk away.

I've read the 8 threads in totality. Every time someone comes in and asks for an update or for proof they are diverted to Thread 1 or qproof.com.... neither gives them proof. And then a bunch of members come in and say "We've done this before its boring".

Basically Q Supporters are scared about answering that question, they hope someone else will and in the end just hope the person asking disappears.

No one is scared of answering the question. Why? Because it doesnt matter; that's why. Whether Q is real or not, they've managed to "wake" up a whole bunch of people -- well enough that Time magazine listed them in the top 25 most influential people on the internet. The information that's being dug up by the followers is incredible. Whether it's always been there or not, Q got people looking for it. And besides all of that, if it's a larp, I commend whoever is behind it for it being that influential, and long lasting, and keeping their true identity hidden. Why hasnt anyone doxxed Q? Or have they tried and were unsuccessful?

The biggest question for those that are non-followers is; why in the hell do you care? If it's a larp, let it be a larp. Why do you guys make such an effort to discredit everything posted, attempt to change people's minds, and even result to personal attacks just because you dont believe? Y'all make one hell of an effort to discredit everything for "not caring" about Q.

So..why do you care so much? I want one of you to answer that as honest as possible. Because if you dont care about anything Q -- why waste your time typing paragraphs to people whose opinions and beliefs wont sway because of your perspective?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Thank you.

For anyone who didn't get it just look at the following and change pussy hats for Q shirts and Reeee for Truuump.

edit on 30-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ha!

It gets even worse:

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They are afraid it will work out peacefully. Can't have that narrative flowing around
Watch how the left responds when a date and place is named for the Trump Putin summit .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Is this "Reaper" Moon almost over ?! lol.., .actually it was very pretty here, white, not red. Although, I found myself in 2 heated debates, that brought out a more aggressive side of my personality, with my Sister and Matt's half Sister ....very patiently I listened to both of them, is it possible I included a disapproving "sigh", here and there, probably..but I kept my mouth shut until they made their points, was I given the same courtesy, nope.....literally SCREAMING in my ear....."Babies in Cages" and NO amount of logic was going to be heard.

We can see how much effort and Success has and IS being accomplished to Stop Child and Human trafficking and still have to be demonized as being the opposite of everything we fight for, the Kids, the Future. I guess we keep jumping through hoops, accepting blatant lies & gas-lighting ...OR WE make this "Plan" Work...If only they could understand, that given a chance, this POTUS, with HELP from US ALL, He Listens, can make this WORLD a better place. That's our "job" here, learn and react with knowledge.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
For anyone who didn't get it just look at the following and change pussy hats for Q shirts and Reeee for Truuump.

Wow, that is a desperate move.
So you are saying people at a rally wearing shirts like normal people do is somehow equal to pussy hats.
Is that what you are saying? LOL

So I guess you would say the same for people cheering at their favorite football game wearing their teams shirts.
Come on man, there is no comparison. Your argument is pathetic.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
    link   

Link for above post.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
    link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
    Wow, that is a desperate move.

Strange since I don't feel any desperation.

So you are saying people at a rally wearing shirts like normal people do is somehow equal to pussy hats.
    Is that what you are saying? LOL

I'm saying people on either side see things how they want. Someone looking in from the outside see them more alike than different.

So I guess you would say the same for people cheering at their favorite football game wearing their teams shirts.
    Come on man, there is no comparison. Your argument is pathetic.

My father was just watching the world cup and people from both teams with their faces painted, wearing their tribal colors cheering/crying for their team, both tears of sorrow and joy, yes, I would say they are very similar.
    edit on 30-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Funny, I recognized that declarative style in Q's post, and was getting ready to say so.

All the different styles that Q manifests in itself, they all seem carefully crafted to resemble a first-person "public speaking" style.

I'm going to think about this some more, but often Q sounds just like Trump, or like a military person barking out orders. What we don't see much of is the hippy style of genuine inclusiveness, although it's alluded to. That's kind of telling, because liberal "fake world peace" would certainly be using that 1960's Hippytalk ad nauseum. We know where the Radical Leftists come from, and who in the government represents them now.

Coming from a first-person understanding of that old culture, I will warn everybody that they are highly motivated and dangerous. Those traits of the Rad Left are what got us to this difficult point in history.

Who here remembers how the USA seemed "lost", that too many bad things were happening at once? We were being spied on by government, and they were being spied on by the Chinese. Wages, prices, quality of life were all going down the tubes. People on benefits were a huge part of the local economy, drugs, excess regulation, bio threats, global warming....it goes on and on. Obama wants to think there were no scandals, but let's make a list of all the bad things that did happen.

Point is that it felt like slipped beyond the point of no return. I would say the financial crisis and housing crisis (Democrats) really stuck the fork in America, it was done.

At least with Q, the public can understand more about the people that govern(ed) them during those periods.

I don't want to go back and spool through 1000s of posts to make my point, but it's kind of ironic that we don't really know if Q is Yoda, Mister Rogers or General Patton.

edit on 30-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: in the traditional arc of epic storytelling, Q represents the "wizard", who travels with the hero in order to accomplish the impossible task. ID the wizard.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
    link   

originally posted by: daskakik
    My father was just watching the world cup and people from both teams with their faces painted, wearing their tribal colors cheering/crying for their team, both tears of sorrow and joy, yes, I would say they are very similar.

As usual, you are missing the point or are purposefully being disingenuous.

There is a difference between cheering for a team and then wishing for their death & kidnapping once your team loses.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: WhatTheory

I'm not sure what you mean...these pics look just the same to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:29 PM
    link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Q1645

Link in post:
    www.youtube.com...

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Interesting it was Q+ today...instead of Q.
    Still fits the Q clock map.

Haha of course it still fits.

And then... oops Q posts as well. Time to file this one under "Ignore, Forget and Pretend it Didnt Happen"

Q's clock...Q's choice.
    Clock design already forms Letter Q.
    Looks to me like, today, Q just put a tip at the end of his diagonal.

Get it? Q-TIP?

Hahahahahah...

The posts today didn't disprove the clock, it just disproved that the 5:25 marker would be left blank.

There have already been plenty of date correlations found in the clock. Q has stressed the importance of the clock and there's no doubt that Q has seen the clocks posted daily on 8ch. If all that effort was going in the wrong direction, I think Q would've steered us clear of it.

IMO, the clock still stands.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
    link   

As usual, you are missing the point or are purposefully being disingenuous.

That is your POV.

There is a difference between cheering for a team and then wishing for their death & kidnapping once your team loses.

Soccer is not politics but wearing identifying clothing and screaming/crying are the same.

Let's also not forget that the call for the deaths of people in public have been made in these very threads. Sorry, but you don't hold the higher moral ground.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:33 PM
    link   

If you had been honest you may have included one like this:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
    a reply to: WhatTheory

I'm not sure what you mean...these pics look just the same to me.

Now that is funny.
    Thanks, I have not seen that meme before. LOL

(post by WhatTheory removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join