It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am forever hopeful that whatever Huber has been up to, the 30,000 sealed indictments, and the next OIG report will bring justice to traitors, however patience is forever wearing thin.

That being said if these traitors don't face justice for their clear sedition, then the Republic is dead.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh there assuredly are others, no doubt.

Looking back, Trump was assigned SS Detail very early,
this is probably why.

But they also had ALL bases covered. If Trump managed to survive,
and then managed to win, they had an insurance policy.

That is what we are seeing now with the Special Counsel,
from which Jeff Sessions has recused himself, and RR is in control.

Until someone with Authority has the courage to actually ACT,
to DO something these people are holding the United States hostage
in their attempt to maintain control.

We need to see arrests, and indictments!

The FBI and DOJ have the power to set this in motion now, why
would they wait?

edit on 14-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

It is not really a nothing burger. Comey like the moron he is used GMAIL to conduct official FBI business and is called insubordinate. Strzok and Page are mentioned as potential criminal referrals. Weiner gets mentioned quite a lot and how incompetent the FBI handled the whole investigation into the laptop. The IG is clearly stating that they are all guilty as hell but the wording does not reflect that at all. Something feels off about this report.
edit on 14-6-2018 by MIdnightImpact because: typo fixed

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Breaking WH

BRB

Twitter
edit on 14-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Update
Between the White House and Executive Office Building. We are being told a worker fell, but “he will be fine.”
edit on 14-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Agree with you 100% after reading some more. A better way to describe what I was saying is that the conclusions this draws with the current language makes it seem like a nothing burger (at least very easy to spin it that way)...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

This is just the report on how the FBI handled the server investigation.

IG is still working on the report about Trump-Russian Collusion and that investigation. I've seen it noted how Strzok and Page are not cited for bias in their work on *this investigation* after the specific text about stopping Trump is brought in. Given that there is the other report about Trump/Russia investigation ongoing, it may be that their referral is for that investigation.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I understand that people who follow Q closely are disappointed in this report but keep in mind normies knew nothing about all of this and it is basically just for them. They did not have access to the information we received. Like i said in part seven this report is only the beginning of the D5.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We also know nothing at all about what Huber is doing. He was appointed for a reason and his investigation is ongoing. No one knows what it's all about.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Everything Comey did seems like they're trying to say he helped Trump win. That's the only "robust outcome" that I see could have been effected by Comey, when he came out with the Hillary crap.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Last i heard was that a worker had an accident but will be fine.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
I understand that people who follow Q closely are disappointed in this report but keep in mind normies knew nothing about all of this and it is basically just for them. They did not have access to the information we received. Like i said in part seven this report is only the beginning of the D5.

MI,

Very important point. The "optics" process is NOT for the Q followers and researchers, this is for people who still think the FBI is all elliot ness and press is our friend. Consider the lawyers in a case know exactly what happened, they are not confused, but the jury has no clue, so they must present the story in a way that convinces them of what the lawyers already know (in theory of course...).

The reason for the Q process is to get at least some of the planetary population outside the Q folks to know through investigation and sharing.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We also know nothing at all about what Huber is doing. He was appointed for a reason and his investigation is ongoing. No one knows what it's all about.

Meanwhile Mueller leaked a list of people involved in the Manafort case. Huber is definitely not the type that lets people of his investigation team leak anything to the press and that says a lot about the vast differences between both investigations.

link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the report says no political bias or influence regarding page and strzok?

Newly discovered texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page also play a key role in the findings. The inspector general, though, said he "did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions."

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You are right of course but i doubt the people who think that way will even read all the pages, They will just wait for a "news" report. The spin is already in full effect.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That was the stuff I was referencing. Not in this investigation. There is one more to go.

Understand that the part about stopping Trump may be far more relevant to any impropriety in a Trump/Russia Collusion investigation than anything to do with Hillary's email server.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I believe it said there was no political bias on Comey's part. I don't think it exonerated Page and Strzok of political bias. In fact it exposed the text that stated they would prevent Trump from becoming president. But I am hearing arguments from both sides so I guess it depends on how you interpret it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Love it! Nice pun

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fireworks when Horowitz testifies in Open Session this coming Monday.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do we have an idea of a release date on the next IG Report
looking into the FISA abuse/SPYGATE?

Anyone know if the IG releases these quarterly?

Hopefully we wont have to wait until next spring?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope the Fer runs for it. Traitor. He needs to be dealt with using extreme means.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join