It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Black Choppers over NYC.
I wonder who is visiting

Rumor 2 days ago was that Cohen would be indicted this morning, to detract from the I.G. report. That would be a typical short-sighted move by Black Hats. This report will have legs and handcuffs. Lots of them.
edit on 6/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope Horowitz didn't build his report from old new clips, lol. It was published in 2017 (by not by MSM) that the FBI knew Hillary server had been breached, but didn't do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Sneaky little addition today.

Not happy about that but I guess one must still play politics.

Also this leaky possibility.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
From Q # 1496:

1. Original IG unredacted report
2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]

I wonder, did Rosey attempt to give a falsified IG report to Trump? His actions lately (ie, going to Canada) suggest he might be desperate enough to try such a stunt.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 14-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Outlier13
From day 1 of Trump announcing his intent to run for POTUS the MSM and the leftists have done nothing but attempt to undermine Trump on a daily basis in a non stop barrage of lies and deceit.

just to briefly sidebar here, i think if you review the footage you'll find that's not the case.

at first, trump was reviewed as an amusement, picked out as the oddball candidate, the nine days' wonder. he was not thought to have a serious chance, no -- but the media gave him almost glowing coverage at that point. softball questions, puff pieces about his grandiose personality and entertainment career. there was no serious attempt to even address the more negative aspects of his history or the potential ramifications of his leadership.

once he was on track to receive the nomination, coverage got a little more serious but was still mostly puffball. he was allowed to steamroll over interviewers, he was not held accountable to answer serious questions, he was barely asked serious questions. i watched that unfold in the lead-up to the election with a mounting sense of personal horror, that he was being given a pass on so many questionable areas, and was barely asked to define his position or policy on ANYTHING, whereas hillary was held under the microscope and tarred and feathered with lies and misdirection in very real ways.

that is the end of my sidebar, i am not looking to turn this thread into a debate about it -- i just ask that you not remember the past through trump-colored glasses because the 'persecuted outsider' mindset is so appealing on a gut level.

Translation - I'm about to try and drift the thread with the literary version of a box of frogs, so please don't call me out on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Oops, double.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That was fake, the lit up NK from the video, as a projected extrapolation or as a possibility. NK is pretty much totally dark at night, and will be for a while.

I don't understand the disconnect. The answer is no, the lights aren't on in NoKo, yet.

Take a good, close look at the image. They took the lights from the South Korean side, rotated the image 180 degrees, and imposed them on the North Korean side. It's a Photoshopped "concept" picture.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just thought of something: it's likely that RR's modifications were to add the language that absolves Comey of being politically bias. Much like how they altered that previous report to avoid saying Hillary showed "gross negligence" (or however that went) in using the private server.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Haven't the white hats been shown to be a fake humanitarian group? Playing politics? More like Trump didn't read anything about the white helmets.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Until Q makes good on the arrests I'm not going to read anything he has to say. Great OP, but nothing really big comes to fruition, it's always supposedly behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just thought of something: it's likely that RR's modifications were to add the language that absolves Comey of being politically bias. Much like how they altered that previous report to avoid saying Hillary showed "gross negligence" (or however that went) in using the private server.

AFM,

I think he can only redact: black out. This is a report not prepared by him, hence the versions one being original. RR being in the kill box means the original is being used, the Q desire here is to get the population to demand to see the full report, leaving DJT the "well it is the will of the people..." reasoning to let it loose.

This is not about RR's demise, he's gone, this is about the population becoming empowered through the ability to see how the sausage is really made.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Until Q makes good on the arrests I'm not going to read anything he has to say. Great OP, but nothing really big comes to fruition, it's always supposedly behind the scenes.

LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Haven't the white hats been shown to be a fake humanitarian group? Playing politics? More like Trump didn't read anything about the white helmets.

Looks like they're still trying to oust Assad. The white helmets are propagandists for the rebel groups, or rather, for the Western governments backing them.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Wow... definitely missed the D5 missiles being carried on the USS Kentucky!

That adds a LOT of weight to your decode!!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

By this point in the discussion it's pretty clear you simply will argue the opposite of any point I make while either deflecting or not providing substance or facts to back any of your opinions.

Like I said in an earlier post. I could walk you outside and point at the Moon and you will say it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Well that confirms to my mind that Chans ARE using some of our conclusions on this thread!

They used the same two arguments that I raised, in the same order!

Good!

We are Stronger Together!!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

North Korean vid shown to the people detailing Kim's trip.

Its about 40ish minutes long in loud enthusiastic Korean.

I'm still watching.

Thought you guys might be interested pretty historic!

I passed above IG pic along.

This was Great, couldn't understand the words, but the sentiment was loud and clear, made me smile ear to ear
Seeing Kim board the plane without being man-handled was pretty cool. I watched the whole thing ! It was interesting when you see Trump and Kim walking down a reception line, you see Trump go to shake hand of NK soldier, the soldier salutes Trump rather then shake his hand ( sign of respect ) and Trump salutes him back, perfectly appropriate. This morning I saw a news story claiming Trump was saluting NK soldiers, lol, completely changing the context of what occurred ! Oh well, it's still a Good Day.

Happy Birthday President Trump....thanks for sharing your present with us.

edit on 14-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
News says [RR] is at the White House talking to Trump !!

🎃

Congressman Trey Gowdy commenting like crazy too after seeing the report.

TG says he is alarmed at the conduct inside the FBI during Clinton email scandal investigation.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Report on Twitter by Josh Campbell former FBI Comey Homey
says FBI Director Christopher Wray will be holding a press conference
today at 5:00 PM to discuss the IG Report and findings.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join