It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I hope Assange didn't agree to get out of the "disclosure business" and destory all the info he has. Although, finally gaining personal freedom might have been worth doing just that.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That particular post I haven't seen yet, but Q is posting up a storm right now and a few haven't made it to the qanon.pub site yet.

Q linked this article that was just released about an hour ago.

The article is anti-Q of course. But after reading it, I feel it'll do nothing but draw more eyes to Q. It draws attention to the new YouTube vid that surfaced yesterday which is the perfect intro to Q-newcomers.

I'd say it's a homerun!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He always had a dead man file to avoid getting killed.

I assume he has given it up to the good guys and is freed to protective custody.

Remember all, it is not just the US that is compromised.

Other countries are firmly in the hands of the deep state.

P

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'm seeing post# 1595

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Checking Qs posts.

Still 7 cookies, but for today, 5 new posts load, then a long pause, then 7 new posts found and the last 7 come up.

First time this has occurred.

P

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's interesting to watch Maxine and Co. getting the rebuke they deserve for crossing the lines of civility. It's not cool at all for ANYONE to assault people in their private lives or perpetrate violence to make a point.

You would think that this would be a perfect time to bring up the "loon" who shot up Comet ping pong based on some crazy conspiracy theory....*crickets*...hmmm ?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Q Post #1599 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Expand your thinking, so...

Who has access to the cockpit during a commercial flight apart from pilot/co-pilot?

US Marshall?
Secret Service?
(Hostess/steward for the coffees I guess)

If either of the first 2 options then somebody is being guarded/protected on the flight?

Note that one of the pix of the plane this refers to (post #1597), shows it has a red circle motif on the tail fin... so NOT the JetBlue flight?
edit on 26-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Well, it is on the site now. So all is good. But Panic is good. Panic is right? Doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1599 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Expand your thinking, so...

Who has access to the cockpit during a commercial flight apart from pilot/co-pilot?

US Marshall?
Secret Service?

....Or was the photo intercepted from a blackhat's phone??

🤔

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

That particular post I haven't seen yet, but Q is posting up a storm right now and a few haven't made it to the qanon.pub site yet.

Q linked this article that was just released about an hour ago.

The article is anti-Q of course. But after reading it, I feel it'll do nothing but draw more eyes to Q. It draws attention to the new YouTube vid that surfaced yesterday which is the perfect intro to Q-newcomers.

I'd say it's a homerun!

Yeah, I agree. Seems the link posted by Echo was to the source Q mentions. Not sure what to make of it yet. Will depend on the better sleuths here to figure it out.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yup, that's a possibility too!

I'm still trying to work out if the pictures are from the same plane police boarded at JFK.

I also note that in Q post #1588 there is the line "A321":

Is there a valid plane type A321? I thought it was an A320 at JFK.

If not then we have a typo of 1 instead of 0?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Q#1595

Desperate agencies do stupid things.
Dead cat bounce.
You may have the site but we have the source.
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Panic is good.
Panic is right.
July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
Conspiracy no more.
Time to FEED.
Q

Two things of note. The first of course is the notion that Wiki is now full black hat. This was suspected with the ICE leak of course and goes back. The other is JA being no longer in UK. I have my theory on how he got out, magicians trick. How long have they had him? If a while, as speculated, then several domino's needed to fall prior to his appearance, and of course, the information he may have stashed coming to light. Have they indeed fallen?

Personal testimony is evidence, him speaking to the "truth" as Q calls it matters so very much. Personal testimony, on the record, is a trigger for legal events and of course the following he/they have cultivated. News, oh, news...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From my previous comment about ellipsis/periods in post #1589 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... - I have a theory that Q is trolling black hats.

... the first line is 5x Ellipsis ("..." as one typed character)
second is 5x Ellipsis
third is 7x Ellipsis followed by 2x period.

Maybe the lines imply black hats have access to 5 eyes (=first 2 lines of 5 ellipses=5:5) but white hats have the "7 dwarves" computers too (7x ellipses +2x periods)?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: xuenchen

Q just posted. Wow..if true, Assange is free!

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 267e20 No.1918277 📁 NEW Jun 26 2018 22:10:09 (EST)

Desperate agencies do stupid things. Dead cat bounce. You may have the site but we have the source. mobile.twitter.com...📁
Panic is good.
Panic is right.
July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH. Conspiracy no more.
Time to FEED.
Q

"You may have the site, but we have the source"
I take that as meaning more than just Assange being free. This implies Assange is actively working with Q.

Ready to smack yourself in the head?

This whole Q & A thing that's been floating around?

Q & A = Q and Assange!

First it was "Q & A Saturday time TBD" then it was "Q & A rescheduled". Now put that into context.

Eta: My brain's going all Tesla coil right now haha. What if Q purposely misled anons by implying a question & answer session in order for us anons to flesh out questions amongst each other? That's what ended up happening on 8ch. Thousands of different questions were tossed around in the past week in preparation for the upcoming Q & A. In the process, many anons were able to answer each other's questions accurately. Info was sprayed around like a sprinkler left and right.

If this is the case, pure genius.
edit on 26-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Eta

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Q Post #1590 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

This is ambiguous so I will point out that "Error" could refer to the "Attempt still made" in #1589!

Therefore the "failes" could mean "Eric Shmidt, you made the error of attempting and failed"

If we now re-read relevant lines from #1589:

2-way failure.
If he complies, he fails (self-implication)(known conflict).
If he failes to comply, he gets impeached (removed).

2-way because it refers to both RR and is also a message to ES!
Note the "complies" and "failes" could mean "comply ES" and "fail ES".

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'd say that's a great call Agartha!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That is how i interpret it too. They have the site wikileaks, and we have Assange. I'm hopeful that Assange is finally free.

The newest Q pics from a plane are possibly showing Shanghai, China.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Q Post #1589 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Partial quote:

Where are the JC / AM text messages?

It took me a while to think who AM is... Andy McCabe is the obvious answer but could it also show NXIVM connection with Alison Mack?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1589 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Partial quote:

Where are the JC / AM text messages?

It took me a while to think who AM is... Andy McCabe is the obvious answer but could it also show NXIVM connection with Alison Mack?

McCabe, the issue surrounds the rejection of JA's attempt to deal and the FBI's need to keep the Russia Hack story going. But.... multiple meanings always suggests the Mack connection back to NyAG too, so......

It appears the entire Q effort was to fail upward. It all seems to point to, or hinge on, RR at this point, by design. Notice how quickly McCabe rolled? P&S rolled quick? Both record time in terms of history. My guess they rolled on RR amongst others, but RR can only roll on LL, JC, HRC, BC et al, as Q points out as it seems he's the lynch pin.

Of all people, it appears that the damn breaks with RR and JA, weird.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join